Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
basso

Nice Wallpaper?

Goodrich prices are very expensive. I just did mine, very nice European paper, flowers and patterns have that 'embossed' feel and it's seamless. The installer is also very experienced and did a fantastic job. If you are interested, PM me and I'll pass you the contacts or I can show you photos of my wall too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest jomonica

there are tons on the internet. u can first choose the style online and then buy them in the mall or somewhere else

Goodrich prices are very expensive. I just did mine, very nice European paper, flowers and patterns have that 'embossed' feel and it's seamless. The installer is also very experienced and did a fantastic job. If you are interested, PM me and I'll pass you the contacts or I can show you photos of my wall too.

Doesn't mean expensive is good. Mine is Goodrich also but had pink stains all over the wall after. My wallpaper is white colour though. So the pink stains make the wallpaper look very patchy. For a branded name company, it was really a disappointment.

Hi,

Where can we buy nice wallpaper?

What are the usual charges?

Thank you

Hi

Just for sharing, i have done a wall covering for my daughter's room. Is a Disney Princess wallcovering it look awesome. Is from Dnalife Wall Covering. You can log on to www.dnalife.com.sg , they have lot of design can be choose.

Hi

Just for sharing, i have done a wall covering for my daughter's room. Is a Disney Princess wallcovering it look awesome. Is from Dnalife Wall Covering. You can log on to www.dnalife.com.sg , they have lot of design can be choose.

Can upload q pic for us to see?

yes i have! licenced from Sanrio too! :)..japanese brand...i think its called Lily Colour... i stumbled on them by chance while specifying wallcoverings for a commercial project..:)

:)..

m.

anyone seen hello kitty wallpaper?

Just to share, Creative Wall Decal carries self adhesive wall paper from Korea. In another words, no glue required to apply on the wallpaper or wall, just peel and paste, as simple as that. It was designed for DIY purposes. The glue will last long and it won't damage the original wall paint upon removal (unlike conventional wallpaper glue, as what they claimed).

Recently I bought wall mural from them. It was a new things to me but I like it, you can check the outcome in their website gallery. It's picture like wallpaper that fit into your wallsize, much nicer for me than conventional wall paper. From my research, SGalleria and Creative Wall Decal are the main player in SG market. Both carrying Korea wall mural. But I found CWD is cheaper by $10 per m sq (which save a lot for the entire wall size). Their installer was skillful too. He covered up my shelve door in the middle of the wall well. Love it!

WATERFALL.jpg

ALLIUM.jpg

Edited by mktang

I have recently done my living room with European wallpapers... have check a few company and find that this company has the lowest rate in town. Mainly because they are the main supplier of wallpapers for southeast Asia..therefore I get it at wholesale price ;)

In fact, what I like most is their service... As I was at a lost what theme should I use my living room, their image consultant actually helped me out with some interior concept or ideas at no extra cost.. anyone interested can look for this guy or email him (sky@thewallsociety.com).