Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
basso

Nice Wallpaper?

Hi you can check out this interior design material distributor Catalogue Singapore. Buy at distributor prices for a huge range of wallpaper from worldwide *Min 3 Rolls - Able To Mix & Match Wallpaper Selection.

So far the cheapest prices especially korean wallpaper (16.5sqm per Roll) and no minimum quantity for all Korean wallcovering.

Catalogue just completed a Groupon deal! Check them out here Wallpaper Singapore deals

Catalogue Singapore

Catalogue Partner Portal for Interior Designers, Contractors, Property Agents And Trade Partners Worldwide Register Here http://www.catalogue.com.sg/partner/login.php

designer-wallpaper-graham-fendi-versace-chanel-couture-luxury-vintage-fabric-brewster.jpg

murals-wallpaper-singapore-goodrichglobal-massimo-ikea.jpg

Is this website reliable? You bought from them before?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, Anyone has any recommendation on good and reasonable priced wallpapers?

Went to goodrich but their prices are very expensive. Seems like only the name goodrich appears when one is talking about wallpapers!

Thanks for any advice...

Recommend sipario gallery at ubi vertex. their wallpaper are quite new and nice. they have what i wanted. :good:

i think the price range are quite reasonable. :D

I just done my 4 room flat at marsiling, got a good deal from Wall Image Located at UBI. I did one wall **** hall, one whole common room and one wall in mbr, total used 4 rolls of korea wallpaper and it cost me $350 per roll. Its been a best deal i found after visit few furnishing shop, some even quoted $500 per roll. BTW, really happy with the service of Abbie from Wall Image.

I have recently done my living room with European wallpapers... have check a few company and find that this company has the lowest rate in town. Mainly because they are the main supplier of wallpapers for southeast Asia..therefore I get it at wholesale price ;)

In fact, what I like most is their service... As I was at a lost what theme should I use my living room, their image consultant actually helped me out with some interior concept or ideas at no extra cost.. anyone interested can look for this guy or email him (sky@thewallsociety.com).

Hi, could you kindly help to indicate the pricing per roll? Thanks

Hi,

I have recently done my living room and mbr with some wallpaper.I like it very much.It turn out very nice when match with my furniture and colour theme.Here's to thanks my supplier Wall Image,thumb up with their service and of coz their pricing are pretty good after i compare with some others wallpaper company,and she even help me to save the wallpaper at the same times i save my $$ :sport-smiley-018: .For those who interesting may look for Abbie@thewallimage.com.She is very friendly and have very good taste. :good::good:

I just done my 4 room flat at marsiling, got a good deal from Wall Image Located at UBI. I did one wall **** hall, one whole common room and one wall in mbr, total used 4 rolls of korea wallpaper and it cost me $350 per roll. Its been a best deal i found after visit few furnishing shop, some even quoted $500 per roll. BTW, really happy with the service of Abbie from Wall Image.

Just happen to notice actually we are using same wallpaper company. :sport-smiley-018:

Just happen to notice actually we are using same wallpaper company. :sport-smiley-018:

Hiya $350 per roll does it include installation charges? Thanks.

Hiya $350 per roll does it include installation charges? Thanks.

Is this website reliable? You bought from them before?

I bought 3 rolls of Korean wallpaper only S$255 each and 10m of white brick japanese wallpaper from Catalogue.com.sg I installed the Korean wallpaper myself but Japanese one I asked their sub-contractor to do. Quite professional and cheap only S$15 per meter, min 10m per address.Can find very cheap european wallpaper at their outlet also, only S$55 each roll 5.3sqm buy 3 get 1 free some more. Instead of painting my house which would cost around S$1700, I wallpaper most of my walls. Email me if you want to see my house reno photos. dave6226@hotmail.com :yamseng:

<!--quoteo(post=589341:date=Nov 12 2010, 03:13 PM:name=jomonica)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jomonica @ Nov 12 2010, 03:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=589341"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->there are tons on the internet. u can first choose the style online and then buy them in the mall or somewhere else<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Which is the recommended local one?

Hi sexiegirl,you can try Catalogue.com.sg they supply wallpaper to alot of curtain shops. Prices are cheaper than the rest. I just bought from them and I myself installed my entire home in wallpaper :sport-smiley-003: Catalogue also sell the glue. email me if you want to see pics of my home or ask me questions on how to wallpaper, I can intro some good youtube videos which helped me alot. dave6226@hotmail.com :yamseng: