Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
redknapp39

Our Humble Abode

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Hee hee... you are very near to my blk. And yr floor plan is my mirror opposite. :D Second unit along corridor?

WIW in the MBR? Erm, it may be a bit cramp if you guys are gg for king size bed. Unless you guys do not need extra chest of drawers along the window part... that's how i feel for my place. :)

Spam spam for more pics~ :)

Edited by skywolf

Thanks everyone.

We're gonna be neighbours Skywolf. Yah, my unit is the 2nd one along corridor. We plan to extend Bedroom 3 until the MBR size n then breakup Bedroom 3 into a WIW n a study area. Hopefully, it'll look good.

Hihi! :)

Hmm... a note you guys may want to consider if extending Bedrm 3. The current walkway to the kitchen is a bit dark already (for my unit). Thus if extending, the area may be darker (something worth chewing on). But you guys get to have long walkway to kitchen. :) Unless you guys using glass as the new wall there... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: My 2 cents worth. :)

Thanx for the feedback. Actually, the study won be covered by walls. It's an open concept. This will make the living room look big. Hee hee

Ask u something. Did u hack the beam at the balcony where u can place a sliding balcony door? Im planning to make the balcony as part of the living room and place my sofa and TV there. If we cant hack that beam, then my celing plan will be haywire.

Nope, no $ to engage PE + pay hacking costs to ID/contractor after final reno quote. :P Coz mine's a resale, and i paid a fair bit for the COV. :(

The balcony for my unit had already been hacked and levelled, leaving the beam there. What I told my ID is they work around it. :notti: In the end, we decided upon L-box around the whole area of the living rm. Both ends will stop at beam, then continued from after beam to complete the rectangle. :D

That's a natural reaction!! I also wanted to hack it when i saw it.

But we held back to spend the $ on other stuff. Hee hee.

If u are gonna hacking it off, let me know the amt... me curious to know. :notti:

Edited by skywolf

:dancingqueen:

We confirm our ID!!! But havent sign contract.Will be meeting up with Roy (Inzen) soon. Anyway, here's the pic of that beam (if it's a beam. Not really sure) above the balcony that we want to hack. Thanks kittygal, babytan for the tips on how to upload pics

balcony.jpg

Edited by redknapp39

Hihi, yours is a RP unit? :) Just realised from the picture.

And yah... something looks familiar. :bleah: IT"S THAT BEAM!! :bleah:

Your balcony windows are quite different... looks nicer. :good:

Can share share how much the gar-ment sold you the unit? :notti::notti:

haha you know how to upload pic :yamseng:

you are getting roy to do your reno too..quite a nice guy la

i also wan to know hows the flooring, wait for kittygal answer.. :yamseng:

Yup, its a RP unit. The house got alarm system some more. Dun know why also. Maybe the last owner got robbed. :dunno:

But good thing is that all the floor are hacked except for kitchen n bathroom. So i save a bit from hacking. I PM u already how much govt charge me.

Yup, its a RP unit. The house got alarm system some more. Dun know why also. Maybe the last owner got robbed. :dunno:

But good thing is that all the floor are hacked except for kitchen n bathroom. So i save a bit from hacking. I PM u already how much govt charge me.

Incredible! You surveryed and met up with so many IDs before deciding!! :bow: We only surveyed about 5 IDs and met up with 2 or 3... How much is your reno quote?

Anyway your unit looks large. Whats the floor area? Your 5rm seems comparable to my EA in terms of size :good:

But RP units better be a bit more cautious, make sure the previous owner didnt do anything funny like borrow from loan shark or anything like that...

Edited by hobbes187