Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
phhh

Lush Or Mode Studio

Can any lords advise me whether to choose furnitures from lush or Mode studio? Lush price is more higher compare to Mode. Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Can any lords advise me whether to choose furnitures from lush or Mode studio? Lush price is more higher compare to Mode. Thanks in advance.

Mode Studio is Red Apple, I suggest you read the thread before you decide.

Lush is OK nice stuff but pricey for Made in China.

Mode Studio is Red Apple, I suggest you read the thread before you decide.

Lush is OK nice stuff but pricey for Made in China.

hmm i din know Mode Studio is Red Apple..was w parents at their kaki bukit branch looking at sofas...they were act quite keen on one... :o

i bought from mode studio.. hopefully everything will be fine..

the sales person from mode studio is actually very nice..

our initital delivery date was 25 july.. she called me some time back and explain that there is some shipment delay and she can only send my stuff over at a later date..

Keeping my fingers cross now there will be no more delays and all my stuff arrives in nice nice condition as per what i ordered..

Lush furniture are nice but slightly pricey....as for mode, very disappointed with them. i wouldnt suggest anyone buying from them or red apple

bought some stuffs from Mode Studio , my furnitures turn out fine and is not as bad as it says here in the forum , maybe I'm lucky :rolleyes:

You may want to visit Custom Design Furniture at their new Eunos showroom. They have a wide selection of chairs and sofas. I bought my dining chairs and outdoor seating from them. Prices quite reasonable.

where is the location?

You may want to visit Custom Design Furniture at their new Eunos showroom. They have a wide selection of chairs and sofas. I bought my dining chairs and outdoor seating from them. Prices quite reasonable.

finally i received my furniture from mode studio... everything is okie.. *thanks godness*

they were on time...and the furniture is okie.. the workmanship is.. pass-able.. not those top notch workmanship lah..but i dont want to be meow and complain coz i dont want to make it worst..

so basically i am still a happy customer..as least they didnt screw things up like give me defect furniture or wrong colour furniture..

Oh dear. I saw this too late. I'm also experiencing lots of delays. i ordered my stuff mid aug. now is already end oct. two months and counting. Their first salesman went MIA. My dining table and sofa got delivered last week, but my coffee table and dining chairs still not here yet. I better double check my delivered furnitures throughly tomorrow.

Another sales guy promised to deliver the remainder of the furniture by 22 Oct... I'm going to call them tomorrow (21 Oct) to see if they can meet their promises or what new excuses they're going to come up with.

I'm going to be fair and not mention names here. If it goes bad, I'm just going to put up a request that all who have purchased from Red Apple or affiliated companies please share the sales man name and number here, and we shall all meet and write a formal complaint or even file a legal suit once and for all.

Well, I called them today and their logistics guys did indeed promise to deliver my furniture tomorrow, but I rescheduled for Saturday. I also inspected the two other furnitures that were delivered earlier this month and they seem fine.

I will keep this thread updated on Saturday's delivery.