Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stylocool

My Industrial Show Flat @ Punggol Emerald

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I truly love everything u have done for ur house. If I have a bigger budget I would do it.

Can u share more about ur ID? His workmanship? Is he there to help u supervise ur Reno?

By the way, u mentioned that u gotten ur caged lights from TB, where/ what is that? Care to share where did u get ur vintage marquee lights from too? :)

Looking forward to ur reply/pm! Thanks!

Oops. I just realised that u have replied on the caged lights. Perhaps u can tell me about the vintage marquee lights? Thanks! :)

Sorry. Quite noob. Didn't see that there was a 2nd page

Oops. I just realised that u have replied on the caged lights. Perhaps u can tell me about the vintage marquee lights? Thanks! :)

Sorry. Quite noob. Didn't see that there was a 2nd page

Promised to help to promote these marquee lights. You can order them from moolah global. Just said Jason recommended you maybe you can get a discount :P they also sell furniture

For renotalkers who are asking for contacts of the contractors for my hse, I'm sorry that I don't have them as they are contracted by my id. I feel it's not ethical to disclose even I have them. I believe most contractors who are in the biz long enough should have some quality in their work. The key is the design and someone to supervise. This is why I engaged an id. Most of us can design some way or another, either taking ideas from magazines or thru the things we see in our daily lives. But I don't think so one has the time and in depth knowledge on carpentry and construction especially when there are problems. It's because of this that's why we engaged KT, not just because of his design, not just because of his willingness to do something different, not just because of coming up with 30+ iterations of the 3d drawings, but for his patience and resourcefulness when there is a problem. I've seen projects whose 3d drawings looks **** impressive but the end result is nowhere near it. KT has a reputation to upkeep so he will meticulously ensure his work is good. The only thing he can't help is money. Hope everyone who visit my blog see it from a design perspective and not from a I can save some money perspective. Thanks.

• Like 2

For renotalkers who are asking for contacts of the contractors for my hse, I'm sorry that I don't have them as they are contracted by my id. I feel it's not ethical to disclose even I have them. I believe most contractors who are in the biz long enough should have some quality in their work. The key is the design and someone to supervise. This is why I engaged an id. Most of us can design some way or another, either taking ideas from magazines or thru the things we see in our daily lives. But I don't think so one has the time and in depth knowledge on carpentry and construction especially when there are problems. It's because of this that's why we engaged KT, not just because of his design, not just because of his willingness to do something different, not just because of coming up with 30+ iterations of the 3d drawings, but for his patience and resourcefulness when there is a problem. I've seen projects whose 3d drawings looks **** impressive but the end result is nowhere near it. KT has a reputation to upkeep so he will meticulously ensure his work is good. The only thing he can't help is money. Hope everyone who visit my blog see it from a design perspective and not from a I can save some money perspective. Thanks.

Very well said!

Went to Giant yesterday and saw these cool Mason jar beverage dispenser (3.3 ltr) at S$7.90. They have other designs like 1 btl (S$22.90) or 2 btl (S$29.90) that comes with a rack.

I bought 2 of the S$7.90 ones. It look something like this.

Fullscreen-capture-1222012-81756-PM.bmp.

Nice to have for parties or house warming.

Edited by stylocool

• Like 1

IMG-20140730-WA0023_zpszi9hjtft.jpg

Nice. I also liked how you installed them in the earlier pic, when they were simply sitting on the floor, leaning sort of nonchalantly against the wall. I thought that was in keeping with your theme. It reminded me of design fairs, or even houses converted from hangars, garages, warehouses and factories.