Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stylocool

My Industrial Show Flat @ Punggol Emerald

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi Stylocool,

I see that you used cement screed walls in a number of areas like kitchen & bathroom. Did your ID/contractor apply a sealer to prevent the powdery feel?

if not, how do you manage the powdery feel from the walls?

Thanks.

hi Stylocool,

I see that you used cement screed walls in a number of areas like kitchen & bathroom. Did your ID/contractor apply a sealer to prevent the powdery feel?

if not, how do you manage the powdery feel from the walls?

Thanks.

For cement screed, there will be powdery feel. I didnt clean it at all.

After moving in for more than a week, Punggol is definitely a hot place. Sweating like crazy! Still waiting for my last shipment from TB which should be here in 2 weeks. After that ID will come over to take pics of the place for magazines.

Bought these plant pots from ikea to use it as the stand for my Mason jar beverage dispensers. Can also double up as ice bucket.

20140731_131512_zpsc86wtt9u.jpg

waa..creative way of using the pots.. :good:

Hello, your place looks cool and matches the industrial look well.

I visited the link you provided for the red knobs but I am confused because I do not see any individual red knob hardware for sale?

Toilet Accessories

For the common toilet, we got the mirror and mirror lighting from Ikea to add a touch of retro to the design. Need to tidy up the wires a bit.

20140731_085320_zpsuiytpxdg.jpg

Finally my custom toilet accessories get installed today.

IMG-20140730-WA0016_zpsr40epkmg.jpg

My toilet roll holder made from steel pipes. Got a TB vendor to make it based on my design. Never run of toilet paper again!

IMG-20140730-WA0022_zpsfilbd1iw.jpg

Railing for hanging towels.

20140731_085357_zpsz0iwlahf.jpg

Really have a fetish over these red knobs! So ordered 3 of these but not too sure where to put them. Any suggestions? One idea i can think of is to use it to hang bathrobes. At the end, we put it on the wall near the main door. Will probably hang something on it.

IMG-20140730-WA0018_zpsox4htasc.jpg

Hi Bro, I like your toilet accessories very much. How did you manage to get the TB vendor to do these for you?

Hi Bro, I like your toilet accessories very much. How did you manage to get the TB vendor to do these for you?

I've communicated with the vendor using Aliwangwang. Explained the design and he quoted cost and time required to manufacture. Shipped it over thru Peeka.

Hello, your place looks cool and matches the industrial look well.

I visited the link you provided for the red knobs but I am confused because I do not see any individual red knob hardware for sale?

You got to ask the vendor for it

I was hoping to avoid this because like some of the forumers here, the chinese is really bad! Even using google translation isn't 100% accurate. :help:

Actually I was looking for this or either some nice vinyl stickers to stick in the bathrooms because the cut out holes for the exposed pipes (the exposed pipes are sealed with cap and not connected to anything), aren't prettily done. So want to cover these holes up .

You got to ask the vendor for it

Kitchen Reno

This is the conduit pipe design we selected after much discussion. Clever design to use it hide the power cables to the hood, power points, switches, (can't really see it cos it's black) and "egg" lights.

20140703_165544_zpsd7cc10e1.jpg

The "egg" light up close.

20140703_165602_zps5befa87e.jpg

Is your kitchen "egg" lights and track lights also from TB? Care to share the link?

For the track lights, what wattage did you choose? enough to light up the kitchen?