Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stylocool

My Industrial Show Flat @ Punggol Emerald

Went to Giant yesterday and saw these cool Mason jar beverage dispenser (3.3 ltr) at S$7.90. They have other designs like 1 btl (S$22.90) or 2 btl (S$29.90) that comes with a rack.

I bought 2 of the S$7.90 ones. It look something like this.

Fullscreen-capture-1222012-81756-PM.bmp.

Nice to have for parties or house warming.

Hi Stylocool,

May i know which Giant Outlet did u manage to purchase this mason jar?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Is your kitchen "egg" lights and track lights also from TB? Care to share the link?

For the track lights, what wattage did you choose? enough to light up the kitchen?

Egg light was purchased by my ID so not sure where he got it. But it's definitely local. You can check out Jln Besar area. Track lights are from Megaman at Jln Besar. Quite costly though. Not sure on the wattage but it's bright enough.

Hi Stylocool,

May i know which Giant Outlet did u manage to purchase this mason jar?

I bought it from Giant Tampines (the one besides Ikea and Court Megastore). I saw it at IMM Giant as well so most likely all Giant outlets will have it. Think there is a clearance sale a few weeks back so not sure if it's still available. The brand is called Simply Living. FYI the jar is not exactly like the pic i posted.

Edited by stylocool

Letting go my custom shelving because cannot match the theme. Anyone interested pls pm me. Selling cheap.

20141013_162546_zpsnxcb8ekf.jpg

Hi,
Can't seem to pm you. I am interested in the shelve. How much do you want to let go? By the way, I am also interested in those red knobs and bars. Any ideas how can I custom make them?

Hi,

Can't seem to pm you. I am interested in the shelve. How much do you want to let go? By the way, I am also interested in those red knobs and bars. Any ideas how can I custom make them?

Already pm u the price.

Hi fellow renotalkers, it seems like a lot of people are interested in the red knobs I have and may have probs in getting it from the link i've provided for whatever reasons. If the qty (30 pcs at least) is a lot, I don't mind helping you guys to get it. Maybe can nego for a better price. So please put your nick and number of pcs u want.

Nick Qty

Edited by stylocool

• Like 1

Super love your house. Especially the kitchen and doors, bomb shelter, gates to make the feel.

Good job and ideas to your and your ID :)

I also love your mason jar and was looking for it. Now i known i can get it. Hope there is still on stocks.

Super love your house. Especially the kitchen and doors, bomb shelter, gates to make the feel.

Good job and ideas to your and your ID :)

I also love your mason jar and was looking for it. Now i known i can get it. Hope there is still on stocks.

Thx. I saw the jars still on sale in vivo giant.

Hi stylocool, I have replied to your mail but not sure if you have received it. I don't seem to be able to pm you.

Please contact me if you are still interested in the shelving.

Edited by stylocool

Hi,

Pls pm me the price too.