Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hello Commando, we are starting our reno next week. Will ask TinyEyes to update in our neighbourhood thread. So hows your reno getting along. Think you also very buzy, never see you post anything nowadays. Haha.

As for aircon, think you read my thread earlier. I was quoted $2.9 for both Starmex and Toshiba. Well one reason why I did not buy the starmex is that one one of the sales lady at Best Tech told me that the Starmex model is 4 years old!! (Well someone correct me if I am wrong). And well actually I wanted to buy the Toshiba model, cause its the only brand that have "Made in Japan" label. Was also quoted $2.9. Then as mentioned in earlier thread, I went to Hong Tar and they say they are havinf this promo for Fujitsu (the latest one), selling at $2.53k. (Please see previous thread for specs). Well as mentioned, this is the best spec that i have come across so far. GC is selling $2.93k for the same fujitsu model (but with $300 NTUC voucher). So in the end decided to order from Hong Tar. Can seriously consider this one as the offer is coming to and end really soon (think its end of this month if I am not wrong.) You can call them to confirm on this.

Hope this information helps.. Cheers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello Commando, we are starting our reno next week. Will ask TinyEyes to update in our neighbourhood thread. So hows your reno getting along. Think you also very buzy, never see you post anything nowadays. Haha.

As for aircon, think you read my thread earlier. I was quoted $2.9 for both Starmex and Toshiba. Well one reason why I did not buy the starmex is that one one of the sales lady at Best Tech told me that the Starmex model is 4 years old!! (Well someone correct me if I am wrong). And well actually I wanted to buy the Toshiba model, cause its the only brand that have "Made in Japan" label. Was also quoted $2.9. Then as mentioned in earlier thread, I went to Hong Tar and they say they are havinf this promo for Fujitsu (the latest one), selling at $2.53k. (Please see previous thread for specs). Well as mentioned, this is the best spec that i have come across so far. GC is selling $2.93k for the same fujitsu model (but with $300 NTUC voucher). So in the end decided to order from Hong Tar. Can seriously consider this one as the offer is coming to and end really soon (think its end of this month if I am not wrong.) You can call them to confirm on this.

Hope this information helps.. Cheers

yah **** busy at work and moreover last 2 weeks In-camp, couldn't do anything like buy stuffs or pay deposit except making phone calls (to complain to hdb haha). Then over the weekend i went to buy/pay deposit for hob hood heater sink paint. My reno (kitchen) started last week but had paused as I was hesitating if I should use LPG or Citygas (need to liase with Hob dealer, Citygas, my kitchen cabinet contractor). Yesterday I finally made up my mind so by this weekend, the kitchen works should continue.

later i will find some time to read the entire thread. If i'm not wrong, maybe u posted the info on all the aircons 12 + 9 + 9 with 1/2 thermalflex? Cos I rem the prices! haha. BTW, what is warranty for the fujitsu? And did u make full payment or only deposit? I wanted to get the mitsu for its energy efficiency. If the fujitsu is as good, then i may choose that instead. Then our aircon become bro liao :yamseng: lol, tok cork abit.

:bow:

Well for Fujitsu, the warranty is the same as any other brands. (Could not remember the exact warranty condition). As for energy efficent, actually if you see closely between the brands, the energy consumption is almost the same. (Cause like what all the salesperson said, as long as invertor sure will save!:bow:). An additional feature for the fujitsu is that is as quiet as the starmex (so the starmex is not the most quiet aircon around liao).

As for payment, its 30% deposit, 20% for cables, the rest is when you install the equipments. All by cash or cheque if you do not want the additional charges. (So have to bring a few hunderds there... sianz...)

Well still have not bought our hood, fridge washer.. etc.. sianz...

Well for Fujitsu, the warranty is the same as any other brands. (Could not remember the exact warranty condition). As for energy efficent, actually if you see closely between the brands, the energy consumption is almost the same. (Cause like what all the salesperson said, as long as invertor sure will save!:dribble:). An additional feature for the fujitsu is that is as quiet as the starmex (so the starmex is not the most quiet aircon around liao).

As for payment, its 30% deposit, 20% for cables, the rest is when you install the equipments. All by cash or cheque if you do not want the additional charges. (So have to bring a few hunderds there... sianz...)

Well still have not bought our hood, fridge washer.. etc.. sianz...

Wah means tonight more cash flow out. shucks.

have u sourced ard for the best deals for appliance? Kang Tai (i think i got the name right) opposite Hong Tar aircon has got quite good prices. Max Credit (next to Hong Tar) is so-so but i realised Kang Tai still cheaper. Fridge washer can wait. those that need installation one can start to order liao. Since ur reno starting next week, i assume ur kitchen will also start? once base is laid, u can agaration tell the sink, hob and hood to come about 1 week later liao.

No leh.. the price there quoted is more ex than what i got from those long Queenstown (think you know which shops i am talking about).

queenstown... no leh i dunno. Do u mean queensway, opp Ikea, near the garage?

Hi ahjane,

The trunking took so long ah?from morning until nite? So which aircon did u take up? I was still considering whether to take their service not becos saw some negative feedback from the forum abt them.

Hi Commando (Future Neighbour). Haha, just in case you are wondering, I am tinyeyes' husband.

Just went down to buy my Fujitsu system 3 invertor, 12k x 1, 9k x 2 with them just now. Well as for the service voucher, they were mentioning that its only promotion then have, and only subjected to certain model. Well they only accept cash or cheque, so be prepared. In case you want to pay by credit card/nets, they will pass on the additional charges to you.

Well have to make another trip down to their showroom to make the payment tomolo.

So Commando, which model are you purchasing?

Cheers...

Hi bro, do they give service vouchers for the Fujitsu inverter models?

nope. Insisted on one but never get. they said that last time got promo then got give. but as fujitsu is on sale now, therefore not giving. aother brands also.

nope. Insisted on one but never get. they said that last time got promo then got give. but as fujitsu is on sale now, therefore not giving. aother brands also.

ok thanks bro. Cos' I forgot to ask if i'm eligible for the service voucher too. Worse, forgot to ask what's the warranty like. Is it 5 year for compressor, 1 year for parts? Not sure if workmanship has warranty.

Actually I did asked, but forgot liao. (Cause same as any other vendors). Will update you when the guys come and install the piping on Monday.

Of course will also upload pics by then.