Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paulchng

Everton Park 3 Room

Hi All,

Am a newbie in RT forum and this is my first blog...juz completed our first appointment and waiting to get keys in Mid October....would like to share the progress of our renovation with everyone....excited haa :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hello! wow finally another evertonian..welcome to RT! :D

which block are you at? picked your contractor/ID yet?

Am at Blk 7.... :) yes we have picked our ID already...waiting for completion to start the reno....and we are abit kiasu, haha. we have purchased most of our furnishings, appliances already.....cannot help it, impatient lah haa

woo congratz! :D

thanks Reizz....just saw ur update, hacking done already.....woooo

u muz be looking forward to the next phase, shall follow ur updates in ur blog too :)

thanks Reizz....just saw ur update, hacking done already.....woooo

u muz be looking forward to the next phase, shall follow ur updates in ur blog too :)

yea, now am waiting for the carpentry to complete :D

from beginning till now, i think the most exciting part was the hacking. haha

yea, now am waiting for the carpentry to complete :D

from beginning till now, i think the most exciting part was the hacking. haha

tell me about it, u saw the pics i uploaded rite, really bad........the place was tenanted out, so the condition is simply breathtakingly terok....

i feel like going down when the hacking is to start and hack together with them........haaa

tell me about it, u saw the pics i uploaded rite, really bad........the place was tenanted out, so the condition is simply breathtakingly terok....

i feel like going down when the hacking is to start and hack together with them........haaa

yup i saw the photos. i guess you'll be doing a complete overhaul?

yup i saw the photos. i guess you'll be doing a complete overhaul?

Yes, a complete one.........but we wont be doing the utility room, just gonna repaint the walls as its gonna be our storeroom.....

really looking forward to re-doing the kitchen as we like the big space available......me and wifey hoping that it'll turn out nice....

shop shop shop.......

wifey and i couldnt stand waiting for the reno to begin so we started buying all our appliances.....after a while we realised that we gotten almost everything *faint. Our completion is not even here yet....KIASU.

Some of the stuff we have bought so far....

Kitchen:

Hob: Electrolux EGG7432S

Hood: Electrolux (forgot which model, but is the cheapest one...dun tink will use anyway, MIL said that in general Hood not very useful esp in HDB....)

Built In Oven: Electrolux EOB31002X

Washer: Electrolux EWF10741

Fridge: Samsung RT77KBPN (the one that can press press water from the front....I like...)

Sanitaryware:

Kitchen Mixer: Hansgrohe Talis S2 Kitchen Mixer

Bathroom/Washbasin Mixer/Shower: Hansgrohe Focus E2 Set

Handwash basin: Duravit D-Code 600 X 460mm

Living Room/MBR:

Sofa set, Dining Set, Bedding, All from Cellini, got a pretty good deal for it....hee hee.

Other appliances:

Vacuum Cleaner: Dyson DC 19

Air-con: Toshiba Sys 3 Inverter

Living Room TV: Samsung 40 Inch LCD

Wa piang........really cannot control........left with a few more stuff like kitchen sink, WC, curtains, etc.......spending the next few weekends on buying these...........

really cant wait for completion....

Edited by paulchng

Ho Paulchng,

Nice to see another enthauisatic 3-roomer. Welcome to renotalk.

Wow, seems like you have bought quite a number of things liaoz..

Looks like you have expensive european taste ;)

Electrolux & Hansgrophe. Good investment.

Wanna compliment on the service line on the Electrolux; recently went to change my new LPG gas burner to City gas burner for the hob I purchased in June. Not only did he waited for me past office hours, they did change it for free. *thumbs up*

Did you get all your items during the warehouse sale?

shop shop shop.......

wifey and i couldnt stand waiting for the reno to begin so we started buying all our appliances.....after a while we realised that we gotten almost everything *faint. Our completion is not even here yet....KIASU.

Some of the stuff we have bought so far....

Kitchen:

Hob: Electrolux EGG7432S

Hood: Electrolux (forgot which model, but is the cheapest one...dun tink will use anyway, MIL said that in general Hood not very useful esp in HDB....)

Built In Oven: Electrolux EOB31002X

Washer: Electrolux EWF10741

Fridge: Samsung RT77KBPN (the one that can press press water from the front....I like...)

Sanitaryware:

Kitchen Mixer: Hansgrohe Talis S2 Kitchen Mixer

Bathroom/Washbasin Mixer/Shower: Hansgrohe Focus E2 Set

Handwash basin: Duravit D-Code 600 X 460mm

Living Room/MBR:

Sofa set, Dining Set, Bedding, All from Cellini, got a pretty good deal for it....hee hee.

Other appliances:

Vacuum Cleaner: Dyson DC 19

Air-con: Toshiba Sys 3 Inverter

Living Room TV: Samsung 40 Inch LCD

Wa piang........really cannot control........left with a few more stuff like kitchen sink, WC, curtains, etc.......spending the next few weekends on buying these...........

really cant wait for completion....

Ho Paulchng,

Wanna compliment on the service line on the Electrolux; recently went to change my new LPG gas burner to City gas burner for the hob I purchased in June. Not only did he waited for me past office hours, they did change it for free. *thumbs up*

hey dexufto....yeah, very excited over our new place :)

i think for me, the priority is to have a nice kitchen and bath area......

anyways the stuff we gotten werent the high-end ones (budget constraints)..... :(

no actually we got all our electrolux pdts at HN millenia walk.....we happened to head there for shopping and we had this nice chap Ken serving us....after introducing us to some of the appliances we got all our electrolux items there...

we were also looking at Brandt initially, but it was abit over our budget, so we passed on that.....but i muz say some of the higher end hobs, hoods from other brands looked really nice and tempting haa....

Ho Paulchng,

Btw, which electrolux products did u get other than the Hob? How are they so far? :) wanna know if their products are good, but great to know about their excellent svc :)

Edited by paulchng

Btw, which electrolux products did u get other than the Hob? How are they so far? :) wanna know if their products are good, but great to know about their excellent svc :)

I've got the the same pull-out hood as you, EGG7432S with hob EFP 9520x. Costs me $508 during the Electrolux sale.

Will be eyeing on a similar built in oven EOB 31001X, got a really good quote from queensway previously.

The items are still in showcase condition, :P

Like you I've yet to commence on my renovation, looking fwd to it in 2 weeks time..

currently waiting for demolition approval.