Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Anyone hear of this company before? I got a few quotes from ID firm to contractors which took up quite alot of time browsing the contracts. I was recommended by few of my friends which all their house were done up by De Palmco Pte Ltd. The company seems to be on a silent side for their marketing but business seems good. Last that I knew the company was the boss himself manages all projects by himself including Design and planning, everyday site visit etc. All my friend said that he is very helpful and on the ball and keep his promises, very prompt to delivery. I was brought to view few of his work done and in progress from HDB to landed property. He even told me bring me to view tiles and toilet accessories and told me no obligation; seems very sincere. Quite pro with his work as he can pin point exactly how to work things, and all the technical aspect with pros and cons. Amongst all quotes I've seen, I think I'm quite comfortable with him especially all my friends claims the company is very good not only in workmanship, delivery but also price are reasonable and all the work is done in-house; ie the company has his own tile laying man, carpenter, electrician, plumber, air con, painter etc, practically they don't sub out any work to others - would you believe it? I see it with my own eyes when visiting the sites. Anyone know any company who has the same capability that is comparable to this? Please PM me for more info before I make my decision. Thank you

Edited by bullet

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest vinlee

well well bullet...

if it sound so good to be true....

well,you got it...

sounds like a convincing advertisement.

played over and over again at renotalk by different enterprising contractors....

can't help but felt the need to speak my mind.

yup..nice guy...

am a fussy customer :)

my house is almost done up... lights are finally up. Always forget to take pictures...because am too busy picking out mistakes :P

Workers are neat and wont dirty the place :)

will take some pics when i visit my place again this weekend... 8|

Pai seh, HP camera not good..sigh....

some pics of my house... late liao, need to rush back home for dinner - 9plus...sigh

living.gif

Living Room

kitchen.gif

Kitchen half-way done

dininglight.gif

Dining Rm light

passage.gif

Passage-way, the light meant for balcony, but i like it..so i bought it lor...

brother-in-law & sis say wrong choice...sigh

Tdoor.gif

MY UGLY PVC TOILET DOOR...blue in colour, but handles are sort of greenish...eeeeeeeee...

Changing it to PD door... wood grain like (sama sama as main door)

Am too early to comment previously.. :bleah:

Update :

See my signature....

**** pissed... :D

This reno is going to delay another 2 weeks...maybe more

I wan him to re-do my kitchen cabinet. Cant imagine if i had more carpentry. the cabinet was my one and only wood work.