Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
monsieurlee

Pao Ma Lu - Renovation

Sunday went to Sim Siang Choon - bought a set of bellavista basin for $405!! Bought a tap, water trap and also the glass wall shelve for all close to $600. This is so bloody expensive but i just like the look somehow!! Gosh what a sucker...i will post the picture of it when it is installed and you can tell me if it is worth the monaie? Heng ah i got instalment from UOB credit card they only take maybank and uob. So 0% interest free.

Also yesterday i bought a Sys 3 Inverter from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries - mind you - this is different from the star mex mitsubishi electric. I hope i made the right choice as i was initially dissuaded from my initial choice of LG ARtcool then my second choice was Mitsubishi Electric! But he showed me this one and demo for me. The fan coil is so quiet! my god i like it...and the price is not so expenive i bought it...at $2700 plus bracket. Instalment on credit card again...0% interest

Today went to ikea to order Malm Queen size bed and headboard Oak Veneer- damage is about $900 - this excludes mattress etc....again i put it on 0% interest!! I din want to order first, but the stocks were running low and I don;t want to wait 2 months! I tried ordering Besta TV console, but it is sold out - the white one - and gotta wait till at least end of OCT!! :jawdrop: I dun wan same situation, so i place the order.

All above 12 months instalment. No $$ so gotta pay instalment lor...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

more pics pics.. ha ha fun to terrorist attack.. surely hope our gov not comin to raid this thread.. :jawdrop:

wow that's must b a bomb lo...

my house also ah nie stay wan.. b4 they move out also spoilt my things.. haiz all cannot use kena dump..

vous parlez francias? monsieur?

Edited by summerholiday

more pics pics.. ha ha fun to terrorist attack.. surely hope our gov not comin to raid this thread.. :yamseng:

wow that's must b a bomb lo...

my house also ah nie stay wan.. b4 they move out also spoilt my things.. haiz all cannot use kena dump..

vous parlez francias? monsieur?

Je parle un peu seul :yamseng:

:dancingqueen:

Hehe you will be very very eager to see the finished product. :P

My god - I saw your reno and your everything! Soooooo beautiful. I ser!ously !! doubt mine will turn out to be anything close to yours...moreover it is featured in square rooms.... 8|

Moreover, I don't really have alot of carpentry works. Only kitchen and MBR.

Just a quick qns, your kitchen cabinet are floating without base? Will it be able to withstand the weights of what-not? Just want to know so I can tell my contractor to do it...and save some bucks from the construction of the cabinet base. Also potentially able to install the lights. :bleah:

Now you saw mine...yi shan hai you yi shan gao... :yamseng:

hahahahaa.. if u guys see my bf's place.. :dancingqueen: !! :yamseng: then u'd know there's 一山还有一山高的更高更高:bleah:! 8|

Je parle un peu seul :dancingqueen:

8|

wah u all gong simi liulian francais ah.... !!

more pics monsieur! itz always exciting to see old stuff getting replaced with new ones! :bleah:

wah u all gong simi liulian francais ah.... :D

more pics monsieur! itz always exciting to see old stuff getting replaced with new ones! :D

Aiya never gong simi liulian lah...just ang moh liu lian lor haaa

:jawdrop:

Yah man tell me bout it...very shiok to see all the yucky looking tiles go...and gone!! Can't describe the feeling....cannot wait to see the new things in place lor....but pocket now got BIG HOLE MAN...heart pain...

hee me only know very simply only

oui oui more pics pls..

"Je parle un peu seul " sumimasei, wakarimatsen

yes la many many pics....will share with u all one...

simi mai seh? Wa ka li mae si mi? :P

kua ang kong better...will put more ang kong show u all lah...

Aiya never gong simi liulian lah...just ang moh liu lian lor haaa

:yamseng:

Yah man tell me bout it...very shiok to see all the yucky looking tiles go...and gone!! Can't describe the feeling....cannot wait to see the new things in place lor....but pocket now got BIG HOLE MAN...heart pain...

yes la many many pics....will share with u all one...

simi mai seh? Wa ka li mae si mi? :notti:

kua ang kong better...will put more ang kong show u all lah...

haha...dunno fance people gotch eat liulian anot... :sport-smiley-004:

later when u see all the new tiles go up all ur heart pain all gone... :good:

haha...dunno fance people gotch eat liulian anot... :lol:

later when u see all the new tiles go up all ur heart pain all gone... 8|

think they dun mind eat ah lian but liu lian i think will make them faint ;)

everyday step on hard earn money haiz...:lol: All i need is the toto for monday!! quick ah strike toto

Object of desire!!

Just now went cathy watch movie 1408 - went in to gramaphone and saw this....object of desire! :D

DSC00543.jpg

This costs the same as my kitchen cabinet if not more!! $4.6k!!

Toto strike give me :P

earlier afternoon saw my tiles and sands already inside liao loh...

Tiles from China one leh...

Notice the glossy one - not clear it is for the toilet walls - the rough rough one is for kitchen flooring

DSC00536.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

Here are the sand and cement...no work done on saturday one meh? my contractor said so is this true? Notice the carton which looked kinda rotten, apparently these are tiles - which one i dunno wor...

DSC00539.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

DSC00537.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

Cement & Sand - expensive like gold powder

Edited by monsieurlee

Recon Veneer door with nice door lock set @ only $268 per door...good price

have a look...at what i bought... :lol:

Photo0008.jpg

Photo0009.jpg

Photo0011.jpg

heard of internet wifi radio? I wanna get this but not avail in Singapore i think....if you know where to buy here let me know..

squeezebox2.jpg

squeezebox.jpg

Set your music free. Squeezebox plays a wide variety of digital music files, including uncompressed and lossless formats—across a true 802.11g wireless network connection. Enjoy the widest choice of listening options beyond your own music collection, including thousands of internet radio stations or the MP3 Tunes online music locker. This service allows you, for example, to upload your whole music collection from your PC to a storage space on the Internet which you can then access from any Squeezebox. It's music, your way.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers...&cl=roeu,en

After much delayed and some screaming to my designer...the tiles are up. albeit the initial hipcups! You know i have to give up my flat on 17th Sep but my flat will not be ready! I have to put my parents up in a hotel and i have to go find my own sleep!! Worst i got many barang barang dunno how :bangwall:

P1000482.jpg

Cement and sands up...always tell me prices are up up up :bangwall:

P1000484.jpg

Xiao Qiang on the cement screed! I wonder how come these roaches refuse to go away despite the mess!!

P1000487.jpg

Toilet tiles up - a bit of discontent - why? They din do a good job hacking and as a result they patch the wall up which makes the wall thicker with the tiles and shrinking my bathroom size further! Their best tiler's attitude can kill you. I told them to do it, they say yah will do will do see what i got eventually?!

P1000479.jpg

wall tiles up looks nice but check out the next one...

P1000491.jpg

Notice the cut? It is not straight and as a result got a big/uneven lobang there...so good workmanship lor...thinking the money u pay yet you get peanuts...

P1000485.jpg

Living room flooring is up...but i wonder why they leave a big hole somewhere i show u in a bit..

my almost finish going to move in soon, hav to except the fact that no reno is total 100% good workmanship, somemore scared they run away with our money.. so jus hope end result is good.. i'm sure after all done up, you sure feel relieve and happy..