Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babykoh

Amk 3rm Flat At Ave 5 Blk 601

Hi anyone living ard this area? I just bought a 3rm flat next to corner at 165k - valuation at $153k plus cash $12k. Is it worth? Cos most pple said the HDB state this area for 3 rm flat on top valuation the most is 5K. Can anyone comment

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi anyone living ard this area? I just bought a 3rm flat next to corner at 165k - valuation at $153k plus cash $12k. Is it worth? Cos most pple said the HDB state this area for 3 rm flat on top valuation the most is 5K. Can anyone comment

since u already brought.. dont think abt it..

what kind of ans u expect to get.. :lol:

Quite good price already.Ur front unblock and somemore near the market many good and cheap food.High or low floor?

5th floor. Is that condsider a good buy by top up 12k cash for the hse

Edited by babykoh

U didnt say whether renovated or not.If renovated considering present trends and estate being Ang Mo kyo deal is reasonable

IS quite renovated, but I wan to hack down the store room and extend the living rrom, so it seem that the 12k not worth it

At this time is worth it cos Ang mo kio location somemore.Some more i think u no need much reno rite?

I still need to reno, that's y i dun think the 12k is worth as I still need to redo the hse as I wish to extend the living room and master room

U dnt have to worry now thinking whether cash part is reasonable or not.Since you have already bought the house try to look into the positive aspects and be happy.Try to renovate your home as per your taste

and movein happily.Even when i bought a house a couple of months back, people had varying opinions.I didnt care much because u cant make everyone happy.As long as me and my partner happy,things are fine.

Now we feel good about the purchase and we will be moving next month.

Most of us feel a bit confused initiallyafter purchase.So forget everythg now and be cheerful.

Congrats and all the best

I just wan to see is it woth while?

Has this block been upgraded? I think the COV is reasonable. AMK is quite hot recently. Those blocks nearer to AMK hub are asking at least 30K minimum (4 room). Another seller at block 325 has the decency to ask for 80K above value :notti: & the best part his place is not exactly in tip top shape. No matter what, resale flats have to do some touchup. Mind asking why u choose AMK? Your parents lived around there?

Vince

Has this block been upgraded? I think the COV is reasonable. AMK is quite hot recently. Those blocks nearer to AMK hub are asking at least 30K minimum (4 room). Another seller at block 325 has the decency to ask for 80K above value :good: & the best part his place is not exactly in tip top shape. No matter what, resale flats have to do some touchup. Mind asking why u choose AMK? Your parents lived around there?

Vince

Yap, so u think 12k is reasonable?

Yap, so u think 12k is reasonable?

Your AMK flat is $153k. Rule of thumb of COV = dont exceed 10% of valuation; $15,300. Your COV is $12K. So rest assured you made a well informed purchase.

Regards

Vince

Your AMK flat is $153k. Rule of thumb of COV = dont exceed 10% of valuation; $15,300. Your COV is $12K. So rest assured you made a well informed purchase.

Regards

Vince

Thanks for the advice.