Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i think they are quite good, u can try to negotiate with them or maybe tell your budget and asked them to work within the budget. I met up with Andy before i regretted that i didn't give them the job becos the designer not able to design to my requirements. Gave them the design but she drew something else which i don't like. I awarded the job to ****** and tell you all not to engage them. They are really very bad only know how to ask for money even before you can see the end products, delayed my renovation works for more than one month and keep pushing the completion dates. Painting job was badly done, only base coat was applied and used one week time to do then tell me the painting job completed. lucky i went to check every day becos i don't trust them anymore. now chasing for payment for the full amt just to deliver the cabinets. still pending works not done and i suspect them after payment will not left all pending jobs uncompleted. so frenz advised not to give them anymore money. :((

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i think they are quite good, u can try to negotiate with them or maybe tell your budget and asked them to work within the budget. I met up with Andy before i regretted that i didn't give them the job becos the designer not able to design to my requirements. Gave them the design but she drew something else which i don't like. I awarded the job to ****** and tell you all not to engage them. They are really very bad only know how to ask for money even before you can see the end products, delayed my renovation works for more than one month and keep pushing the completion dates. Painting job was badly done, only base coat was applied and used one week time to do then tell me the painting job completed. lucky i went to check every day becos i don't trust them anymore. now chasing for payment for the full amt just to deliver the cabinets. still pending works not done and i suspect them after payment will not left all pending jobs uncompleted. so frenz advised not to give them anymore money. :((

hello,

so u have met Andy before finally engaging ******? if you can only back track time,

do you mean you would rather choose Baroque as your final contractor?

kindly advice as I am thinking to get Andy as our final contractor...however, their masonry and carpentry works

turn out to be much more expensive that other companies...

pls advice. thanks.

hello,

so u have met Andy before finally engaging ******? if you can only back track time,

do you mean you would rather choose Baroque as your final contractor?

kindly advice as I am thinking to get Andy as our final contractor...however, their masonry and carpentry works

turn out to be much more expensive that other companies...

pls advice. thanks.

I had met him in person seems to be quite a nice guy and they are the only one who is willing to design for you without any costs or to sign any contract. Can try but i can't promise they are really good but at least i think better than ******, looking at the tons of negative comments about them and what i had gone through. But if you read the comments of baroque is mostly positive comments. You can request to look at their workmanship to judge whether it is worth to give them the job. According to my experience, it is better to separate the renovation works to different contractor, so u will not be held back by one, looking at my state. Even u are willing to pay more to an ID company, you might ended up doing most of the coordination works yourself if the ID is no good. Like ME they dont go down to site to supervise their workers, u know their workers left my flat unlocked 4 times, it is really scare, you have to go down every day to ensure things are done in the way you want it to be.

I just regretted that i didn't check out this website before i engaged ME. So now i hope i can share with all my bad experience with ME and hope you all will not fall into their trap like me. sigh..... :( now thinking of engaging a lawyer to help to terminate the contract with them asap.

I had met him in person seems to be quite a nice guy and they are the only one who is willing to design for you without any costs or to sign any contract. Can try but i can't promise they are really good but at least i think better than ******, looking at the tons of negative comments about them and what i had gone through. But if you read the comments of baroque is mostly positive comments. You can request to look at their workmanship to judge whether it is worth to give them the job. According to my experience, it is better to separate the renovation works to different contractor, so u will not be held back by one, looking at my state. Even u are willing to pay more to an ID company, you might ended up doing most of the coordination works yourself if the ID is no good. Like ME they dont go down to site to supervise their workers, u know their workers left my flat unlocked 4 times, it is really scare, you have to go down every day to ensure things are done in the way you want it to be.

I just regretted that i didn't check out this website before i engaged ME. So now i hope i can share with all my bad experience with ME and hope you all will not fall into their trap like me. sigh..... :( now thinking of engaging a lawyer to help to terminate the contract with them asap.

hi, i would like to check with your, if I am already given a quote by an ID and would like to get another quote by another ID, is it ok? possible?

I noted that your mentioned about Andy and Mike? Has anyone compare their quotation?

Please let me know because I was thinking to ask for a quotation but don no who to go for? or is there any other ID which is good and reasonable price in Baroque?

Anyone tried Andy from Baroque? Look like mixed comments from the forum for Baroque and lots of good one for Mike

Went to our FIRST 2 ID firms (Baroque and ClassicIdeas ) yesterday to get a "feel" on engaging an ID for our house (4A, resale flat at tampines)

We are going for overhaul so its quite major - Planning to renovate my kitchen, living room 3 rooms, 2 toilets in terms of flooring, painting, plumbing, electric, cabinet and a wardrobe

Theme>> modern (easiest haha)... cfm not Balinese or zen.. prefer those stylo colours and metals

Budget >> $25K

The details quotes (soft copy) are not out yet.

But both of them give me difference feel

Baroque.>>

met Sunny on that day and i really like his "ah-beng' style of explaining... really friendly and FRANK. GOOD.

He explained to me in details what can and cannot e done >> Base on COMMON designs.... (cos we only have a vague idea in mind)

Total quote is $30K (inclusive of 21 x electrical points - light and power) BUT NOT much freebie except the 24ft kitchen cabinet with solid top, aluminum toilet doors, hood and hob

ClassicIdea>>

The ID there looks SLEEPY and like not too sure of what they are doing leh.... 1st impression= lousy

When i told him wat we want, he say ok ok , everything also can be done. Explaination is only given when we asked .... -__-

Keep saying the promotion is ending , must since up ,etc etc

but never touch much on electrical points and switches

The good thing is >> he show us A LOT A LOT of pics.. hahaha... good for us to brush up on our design haha

Total quote is $28K (inclusive of 13 x electrical points - light and power) BUT NOT much freebie except the 24ft kitchen cabinet with solid top, aluminum toilet doors, hood and hob

Overall >> SUnny is still our choice.. but still going for more quotes and meet up

Questions

1) wat other freebies/design can i get Baroque or other ID ?? i saw some ID give basin, toilet bowls, heater, racks grills, etc etc

2) is 30K overhaul reno for 4A flat expensive??

Went to our FIRST 2 ID firms (Baroque and ClassicIdeas ) yesterday to get a "feel" on engaging an ID for our house (4A, resale flat at tampines)

We are going for overhaul so its quite major - Planning to renovate my kitchen, living room 3 rooms, 2 toilets in terms of flooring, painting, plumbing, electric, cabinet and a wardrobe

Theme>> modern (easiest haha)... cfm not Balinese or zen.. prefer those stylo colours and metals

Budget >> $25K

The details quotes (soft copy) are not out yet.

But both of them give me difference feel

Baroque.>>

met Sunny on that day and i really like his "ah-beng' style of explaining... really friendly and FRANK. GOOD.

He explained to me in details what can and cannot e done >> Base on COMMON designs.... (cos we only have a vague idea in mind)

Total quote is $30K (inclusive of 21 x electrical points - light and power) BUT NOT much freebie except the 24ft kitchen cabinet with solid top, aluminum toilet doors, hood and hob

ClassicIdea>>

The ID there looks SLEEPY and like not too sure of what they are doing leh.... 1st impression= lousy

When i told him wat we want, he say ok ok , everything also can be done. Explaination is only given when we asked .... -__-

Keep saying the promotion is ending , must since up ,etc etc

but never touch much on electrical points and switches

The good thing is >> he show us A LOT A LOT of pics.. hahaha... good for us to brush up on our design haha

Total quote is $28K (inclusive of 13 x electrical points - light and power) BUT NOT much freebie except the 24ft kitchen cabinet with solid top, aluminum toilet doors, hood and hob

Overall >> SUnny is still our choice.. but still going for more quotes and meet up

Questions

1) wat other freebies/design can i get Baroque or other ID ?? i saw some ID give basin, toilet bowls, heater, racks grills, etc etc

2) is 30K overhaul reno for 4A flat expensive??

No point asking for freebies lah. There are only very few things that are free in this world. The cost of the freebies must come from somewhere. Ask them to give you cash discount instead.

Between Baroque and ClassicIdea I will recommend you to go with Baroque. Their quotations are quite clear and turnaround quite fast. I have also checked their workmanship - the tiling and carpentry are among the best I have seen.

Anyone tried Andy from Baroque? Look like mixed comments from the forum for Baroque and lots of good one for Mike

Andy is one of the shortlisted ID for me. I find him very professional, and fast with his quotations. I have not met Mike so I can't comment on him.

No point asking for freebies lah. There are only very few things that are free in this world. The cost of the freebies must come from somewhere. Ask them to give you cash discount instead.

Between Baroque and ClassicIdea I will recommend you to go with Baroque. Their quotations are quite clear and turnaround quite fast. I have also checked their workmanship - the tiling and carpentry are among the best I have seen.

I hope i receive the quotes... wanted to look at it ...

not in a hurry to start my reno >> 1st appt in 13th aug ....

I hope i receive the quotes... wanted to look at it ...

not in a hurry to start my reno >> 1st appt in 13th aug ....

Ah, still sometime away. Start looking now, give yourself lots of time to check out the workmanship.

Hi,

I am also getting a quote from this firm. Anybody worked wih Shawn, can please pm me your feedback on him. Not much comments on him can be found in this forum.

Thanks a lot.

:yamseng:

went to meet up with Sunny from baroque again..

got valuable information and practical advice from him.. Now discussing with our parents but the most likely will select him hehe

went to meet up with Sunny from baroque again..

got valuable information and practical advice from him.. Now discussing with our parents but the most likely will select him hehe

Baroque's workmanship is good. There should be little problem going with them.

Andy is one of the shortlisted ID for me. I find him very professional, and fast with his quotations. I have not met Mike so I can't comment on him.

We met Andy from Baroque 3 times now. Very patient and very accomodating. Most probably will sign up with him.

We met Andy from Baroque 3 times now. Very patient and very accomodating. Most probably will sign up with him.

That will be a good choice.