Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vonylim

Wall Decals - Recommendations?

Hi,

Did any1 use wall decals before?

Any other brands beside wink play?

Any recommendations? :bow:

Wan to use wall decal over a whole piece of wall, but ustd tat its kinda of difficult to paste. Therefore will they provide this service of we reali have to diy. Any1 paste wall decals before? Any advice? :unsure:

Tx in advance. :seeya:

Hi vonylim,

you can try www.kntj.sg

my boy's room wall mural was done by them, supposely a lot of high end showflat's wall murals/print/decals and art decor are done by them.

think what they specialize in is not selling pre-made decals and murals but customizing the murals accordingly to your ideas and concept.

they met me, had a discussion on my idea, propose artwork and quote, and got it installed all within a week.

Well personally i feel thats much better than getting decals and doing it yourself cos you know what you have is really only what you have and not in some other ppl's house too.

cheers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I got mine from this website, it comes with a clock too. Very happy with the results

http://www.innoboxsg.com/index.php?main_pa...ex&cPath=12

Hi vonylim,

you can try www.kntj.sg

my boy's room wall mural was done by them, supposely a lot of high end showflat's wall murals/print/decals and art decor are done by them.

think what they specialize in is not selling pre-made decals and murals but customizing the murals accordingly to your ideas and concept.

they met me, had a discussion on my idea, propose artwork and quote, and got it installed all within a week.

Well personally i feel thats much better than getting decals and doing it yourself cos you know what you have is really only what you have and not in some other ppl's house too.

cheers

Hi Guys,

Just want to check, anyone know where to buy Angry Birds wall decals in Sgp? :)

I am crazy about Angry Birds, but can't seem to find anyone sell that here.

Got a few websites in US, but if it is available in Sgp will be much better.

Thanks!

http://www.stickers.sg/products#!__products/vstc0=kids/productsstackergalleryv26=4

diffy... check if this is what you want

Hi Guys,

Just want to check, anyone know where to buy Angry Birds wall decals in Sgp? :)

I am crazy about Angry Birds, but can't seem to find anyone sell that here.

Got a few websites in US, but if it is available in Sgp will be much better.

Thanks!

Anybody bought from Creative Wall Decal before? They are selling pure Korea products online, from wall paper, wall decal, wall sticker to wall mural. I bought a wall mural from them recently and the installation was well done.

Edited by mktang