Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vonylim

Wall Decals - Recommendations?

Hi,

Did any1 use wall decals before?

Any other brands beside wink play?

Any recommendations? :)

Wan to use wall decal over a whole piece of wall, but ustd tat its kinda of difficult to paste. Therefore will they provide this service of we reali have to diy. Any1 paste wall decals before? Any advice? :P

Tx in advance. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Any recommendations? :jawdrop:

Wan to use wall decal over a whole piece of wall, but ustd tat its kinda of difficult to paste. Therefore will they provide this service of we reali have to diy. Any1 paste wall decals before? Any advice? :wub:

Tx in advance. :jawdrop:

I purchased some wall decals from Blik (www.whatisblik.com) - it's available at Molecule here, but the range online is much better. 5.5 Designers (from France) has some really witty designs like cats, clothes stand and fire places etc (triomph l'oeil indeed!) Modishop at Sunshine Plaza has some interesting ones as well - I had a long chat on vinyl decals with the owner previously and he mentioned that decals will typically last for 1-2 years. I'll be pasting them on after my reno's complete in another month or so!

Happy shopping!

I purchased some wall decals from Blik (www.whatisblik.com) - it's available at Molecule here, but the range online is much better. 5.5 Designers (from France) has some really witty designs like cats, clothes stand and fire places etc (triomph l'oeil indeed!) Modishop at Sunshine Plaza has some interesting ones as well - I had a long chat on vinyl decals with the owner previously and he mentioned that decals will typically last for 1-2 years. I'll be pasting them on after my reno's complete in another month or so!

Happy shopping!

Is it expensive??

Is it expensive??

It really depends on the size and style - if you order direct from US, I reckon savings could be abt 30%? I like the range at www.domestic.fr as well, but shipping is prohibitive! Overall, wall decals are much cheaper than wallpaper and you can easily remove them when you want a new look.

here's one i did recently..:P.. done using Winkplay's decals... subtlety was the desired effect, hence the use of white (decals) on (lilac!) white walls...:notti:...

livingrm3kf6.th.jpg

cheers!

m.

Hi,

Any recommendations? :dunno:

Wan to use wall decal over a whole piece of wall, but ustd tat its kinda of difficult to paste. Therefore will they provide this service of we reali have to diy. Any1 paste wall decals before? Any advice? :thumbs up:

Tx in advance. :yamseng:

Yeah - but they're really cool! Greener Grass Design has a small selection and it's slightly cheaper in terms of shipping :furious:

cant see anything related to wall decal leh? which part of the website is it?

here's one i did recently..:curse:.. done using Winkplay's decals... subtlety was the desired effect, hence the use of white (decals) on (lilac!) white walls...!!...

livingrm3kf6.th.jpg

cheers!

m.

do u find it hard to paste? whoa eos400d leh , hehehehe

Hi, any suggestions for using wall decals/stickers for the exposed sewage/water pipes in HDB toilets? Appreciate your advice. thanks! :help:

toilets are wet areas with high moisture levels...dun think decals will stay on for long too...so probably not a good idea...