Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Destiny79

Any Good Id To Recommend

Hi all , please check PM

any one looking for good ID can contact wxxxxx from I-xxxxxx Design at xxxxxxx... have done my house already... break the record ... kitchen and 2 toilet.. hand over in 2 weeks time.... but of course very rush... but handing over not including carpentry works..a very funny person... very easy to get only wif... easy to clik wif....

Orange, for your info . U should not put wilson hp number in the open forum. It is against the regulation. U can recommend him and if anyone interested , they can ask u for contact.....

If i can put hp number openly , i paste my list on the forum liao ... whaha..

please edit your post....

Edited by Phantom

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all , please check PM

Orange, for your info . U should not put wilson hp number in the open forum. It is against the regulation. U can recommend him and if anyone interested , they can ask u for contact.....

If i can put hp number openly , i paste my list on the forum liao ... whaha..

please edit your post....

edit already

Hi all,

We've yet to collect our keys but currently sourcing ard for a gd ID who can work within our budget. Visited abt 4 IDs at IMM but all cannot reali make it haiz. 3 did not get back to us after abt 3wks now. only 1 got back to us but i think his quote is too ex. :(

Thus, appreciate if you guys out there who has got gd IDs to recommend to PM me pls. If possible pls let me know the contact person, contact no., which ID firm & location. Thanks so much! :yamseng:

Silver, notice ur list is very much in demand so pls can u PM it to me too? Thanks a lot! :unsure:

Hi all,

We've yet to collect our keys but currently sourcing ard for a gd ID who can work within our budget. Visited abt 4 IDs at IMM but all cannot reali make it haiz. 3 did not get back to us after abt 3wks now. only 1 got back to us but i think his quote is too ex. :(

Thus, appreciate if you guys out there who has got gd IDs to recommend to PM me pls. If possible pls let me know the contact person, contact no., which ID firm & location. Thanks so much! ;)

Silver, notice ur list is very much in demand so pls can u PM it to me too? Thanks a lot! :P

Check pm

Hi all,

Am also looking around for good and reliable IDs. Really appreciate if you could PM the list of recommended IDs for reference.

Thanks a million! :good:

Hiyee silver Sorry, dun mind can pm the list oso. thanks in advance

Hi silver88

May I also have the list pls? !!

Happy new year in advance!

Regards

Sam

Hi Silver,

Care to share the list of your recommended contractor/ID?

thanks and looking forward to your PM.

Happy New Year and may 2008 bring you the best of health and luck.