Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fishmongers

Display Storage Ideas

Hi all,

Does anyone has ideas on the cabinet/shelving used for displaying collectibles?if so, please share some pictures.

My fiancee has a lot of Transformers which he would want to display. We have not decided on where to display them: Living room? Bedroom? Study room?

Thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

maybe you like to try looking at ikea? they hv alot of range and quite inexpensive but you hv to assemble yourself.

and what is the type of furniture that is in your hm now? there are many type of display cabinets. if you walk around at neighbourhood furniture shops, you can find some at quite reasonable price as well.

if the transformers clash wif ur home theme, then should put in the study room. sorry no pix to share as we have not decided whether to have a display cabinet in the living area or a mini bar :P

maybe you like to try looking at ikea? they hv alot of range and quite inexpensive but you hv to assemble yourself.

and what is the type of furniture that is in your hm now? there are many type of display cabinets. if you walk around at neighbourhood furniture shops, you can find some at quite reasonable price as well.

yalor...plenty of display cabinets....from cheapo ones to beri expensive ones....depends on individual.

Hi all,

Does anyone has ideas on the cabinet/shelving used for displaying collectibles?if so, please share some pictures.

My fiancee has a lot of Transformers which he would want to display. We have not decided on where to display them: Living room? Bedroom? Study room?

Thanks in advance!

hihi,

me also have lots of collectibles that i intend to display. i've got my contractor to custom build a half height glass display cabinet. havent completed yet so cant show you any pics....

Displaycabinet.jpg