Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

Warning About C.i. Mover

The most unethical and insolent people to be in any service sector. I really had a bad experience dealing with one of the employee 'Robert' (not sure of name Phone 82**3300/96**9868). He was committed to come for moving on 12:45 on Monday. I was waiting for him during work lunch time. Then I called him at 1 pm and he said he will be little late and call me in 10 mins. He never called back. When I called him after 15 mins he said he does not know when he will come as he was busy with some other party, he might take longer than 1 hour.  This was ridiculous since he was charging me $60 for every extra 30 mins while moving.

When I told him he should have informed me before taking up this job He started shouting at me and told me to contact some other Mover as he can not come and disconnected the phone. This made me angry and I tried calling him back to no avail. He stopped taking my phone. And later messaged me "We cancel. you contact other mover". 

Such unethical these people are that they last minute ditch you without thinking twice. I was left with no option. but I decided against giving him business in future. STAY AWAY guys !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation