Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hey there! I just adopted the cutest little puppy named Max last week. He's a 4 month old lab mix and full of energy! We've been working on basic commands like sit, stay, and come but he's still having accidents in the house and chewing everything in sight. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to train him on my own. Do you have any recommendations for dog trainers in the area who could help us out with the basics? I'd love for Max to get off on the right paw with his training!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey there! First off, congrats on your new furry family member, Max! Those early days with a puppy are both exciting and, let's be honest, a bit chaotic. Training can definitely feel overwhelming, especially with a bundle of energy like a lab mix.
I had a similar situation with my pup, Leo. He was a ball of energy and curiosity, leading to a few 'oops' moments around the house. I realized I needed some extra help and came across
ATX K9 dog training . They’re pretty awesome when it comes to helping with the basics and beyond.
What I really appreciated was their approach to understanding each dog's unique personality. They helped Leo (and me!) with potty training, chewing habits, and basic commands. It was a game changer. Plus, seeing Leo excited for his training sessions was a bonus!
They might be a great resource for you and Max. It's all about building those good habits early on. Best of luck with your training journey! You've got this, and Max is lucky to have you.