Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Bollywood Theme

Halo there,

If u hv a Bollywood theme for yr D&D, wat do u suggest? (asking on behalf of my friend)

A lot of shiny and shimmering on your clothes?

And do u noe where to get them? My friend dun intend to get v expensive dressing cos oni

dress for 1 nite...

Any comments and suggestions are welcome! :dancingqueen::bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Halo there,

If u hv a Bollywood theme for yr D&D, wat do u suggest? (asking on behalf of my friend)

And do u noe where to get them? My friend dun intend to get v expensive dressing cos oni

dress for 1 nite...

Any comments and suggestions are welcome! :dancingqueen::bangwall:

Sari?? Actually, I think sari quite sexy...hehe...can try those costume shops too....they might have bollywood costumes to rent....can try One Custume (or izit costume one?? sori can't rem :unsure:) near haji Lane...Masquerade at Haji Lane...they've got alot of costumes....best thing is rental costs only $50-60 for 3 days...

Halo there,

dress for 1 nite...

Any comments and suggestions are welcome! :furious::)

my company's D&D held early this year is also bollywood theme!! well, it was fun. Ask your fren to go and get her saree from little india!! Buy those bangles and sandals from there as well. I do have some pics to share with you but i do not know how to attach pics here. :unsure:

my company's D&D held early this year is also bollywood theme!! well, it was fun. Ask your fren to go and get her saree from little india!! Buy those bangles and sandals from there as well. I do have some pics to share with you but i do not know how to attach pics here. :unsure:

Hi ralph...go to www.photobuckets.com and get registered and u can upload yr fotos here liao...

Can help me??? TIA!

Sari?? Actually, I think sari quite sexy...hehe...can try those costume shops too....they might have bollywood costumes to rent....can try One Custume (or izit costume one?? sori can't rem :P) near haji Lane...Masquerade at Haji Lane...they've got alot of costumes....best thing is rental costs only $50-60 for 3 days...

Dun tink my friend like rental clothes...mabbe ask her go get 1, nice and cheap!

Hi ralph...go to www.photobuckets.com and get registered and u can upload yr fotos here liao...

Can help me??? TIA!

Dun tink my friend like rental clothes...mabbe ask her go get 1, nice and cheap!

haha ok....i agree that little india is an excellent place for cheap indian outfit finds!

my company's D&D held early this year is also bollywood theme!! well, it was fun. Ask your fren to go and get her saree from little india!! Buy those bangles and sandals from there as well. I do have some pics to share with you but i do not know how to attach pics here. :dancingqueen:

Erh...Ralph...u managed to upload the fotos?? :dancingqueen: