Sign in to follow this  
audreymarilyn

Terrible Premium Ea In Anchorvale

think the premium EAs built a few years ago are all using ceramic tiles

if use back ceramic tiles no need to top up

but if want to change to homogeneous tiles or a design you prefer,

then got to top up the difference

i did the same for my home !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

U can ask your technical officer which are the tiles shop u can go to select your tiles if u decide to change to homo tiles

I believe they will tell u to contact the contractor (Shld be Mr Ah Tee for SK, PG area) yourself and make the arrangement yourself.

The contractor will need to go down to your hse to measure how much tiles are needed in total and advise u on the top up amt.

Hihi,

i've collected my compassvale keys ydae.

Went up for inspection this morning & seems that they did clean up the place prior to my keys collection.

I will be doing my detail inspection this saturday. Can someone share the defects list that i should look out for? I can see tons of cracks on the flooring & kitchen tiles... thanks thanks...

Hi, i had crack on floor n wall tiles. you have to inspect very carefully as some may not be too obvious. I did not have hollow tiles though. rusty window rivets. huge internal and external cracks. the cracks on the floor were so bad until water from my floor can seep down and drip into the unit below mine. Stained tiles. do a thorough check and note down every single detail, even how minor it maybe.

hdb contractor is laying new tiles for me and they are efficient. they started 4 days ago, on monday. today, they have almost completed the entire house. left with the kitchen n 2 toilet floorings.

Hihi,

i've collected my compassvale keys ydae.

Went up for inspection this morning & seems that they did clean up the place prior to my keys collection.

I will be doing my detail inspection this saturday. Can someone share the defects list that i should look out for? I can see tons of cracks on the flooring & kitchen tiles... thanks thanks...