Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tingz

The Dodo's Nest

your dining table quite interesting leh

support in the middle instead of on the sides

Its actually built-in, extension of the kitchen cabinet kekeke, suppose to have glass on it, but the glass dunno when will be up. ID can't give us a fixed date yet :(

very nice home dodo, like ur color combination, very matching, regret i never color few of my wall brown like urs, looks vy classy....... n ur chandelier is sooooo envious :dunno:

Thanks :notti:, I like neautral colour, so basically whole house is those dull dull colour, with the exception of the spare room. :)

I saw ur blog, realise we got the same fridge, hehehe, u start using it le? any comment? oh btw, i like ur dining table, nice!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Tingz,

I love the green color that you chose for mahjong room, may I know what is the name of the green paint? We have decided to paint one room green and another room orange, but havent confirm which shade of green and orange.. But when i saw your green wall, i like it sooo much..

heheh, thanks, but i dunno wat green tat is, cos we jus choose from the swatches ID show us, and he jot down the number. we dun even know wat brand he using :notti: tonight i go back see the paint tin still there or not, if have, i let u noe the name. :dunno:

Your place looks really nicely done up for 20K! Can share with me who's the ID? I'm having major headache trying to shortlist IDs. :( Heeeellllllpppppppppppp!:bangwall:!:unsure:!:sport-smiley-004:!:)!!!!

is your dinning table make of granite or laminate?

Its laminate. hais the workmanship quite bad lor :( got glue stain, and chip off at certain area

very nice! :) cant wait to see it when all the furnitures are in. i love that chandelier!

Thanks for the compliment :). that chandelier we got it at quite a good price, $299 i think ...

Your place looks really nicely done up for 20K! Can share with me who's the ID? I'm having major headache trying to shortlist IDs. :( Heeeellllllpppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, heheh :) ID ah, is from ingenious design, but i won't recommend la. cos, i think he is more contractor base, and also workmanship not tat good...

its looks quite from the pic. I will also be asking my contractor to do the dinning table using laminate due to the space constrain.

saw from your blog that you mention about the breakin...is it true? :P when it happen? Scary leh

Some up date. !!

Kitchen, The fridge and the glass backing behind the stove are up. hehehe.

22102007201sr0.th.jpg

Close up of the fridge

22102007199gx2.th.jpg

The glass backing...

22102007200ld5.th.jpg

Solid top for MBR toilet vanity top, according to ID the sink and tap will be up today.

toiletsolidtopzq2.th.jpg

TV up and working + the back lights for feature wall is up, should have light under the console too, but the electrician left it leh, got to ask ID to get him to add on.

22102007203ok7.th.jpg

Our super mini bedside table. Becos after putting our bed headboard the space left is v limited

22102007204lc7.th.jpg

Suppose to move in this sat, bt still got so many things not done !!

its looks quite from the pic. I will also be asking my contractor to do the dinning table using laminate due to the space constrain.

saw from your blog that you mention about the breakin...is it true? :P when it happen? Scary leh

I saw the break in news from another forum, seem like they cut through the lock and enter, but quite heng tat the guy did not lose much. Heard that the heavier things are left untouch, so might be 1 man only. He make police report le. v scary hor. What type of lock u using now? might wan to ask ur ID to take extra precaution...

aiyo !! . the lock we are using are those very normal kind. Must feed back this news to my contractor.

which forum you saw the news from??

your vanity top looks like hotel one....nice nice !!

the red glass backing behind the stove, how much did you pay for?

:P

aiyo :jawdrop: . the lock we are using are those very normal kind. Must feed back this news to my contractor.

which forum you saw the news from??

your vanity top looks like hotel one....nice nice :notti:

the red glass backing behind the stove, how much did you pay for?

:yamseng:

oh, i saw the news from sk.com :bow:

The accessories for toilet are up le, sad to say, the outcome of the vanity top is not what we expect it to be :dunno:

Dun have that "feel" that we wanted :bow: Think would be nicer if the solid top is black. but my ID refuse to do black for us.....

the backing spray painted glass panels with plywood backing is $350.00

Hi ah kiat, thanks for ur kind words :)

Edited by Tingz

oh reali..how come? post the pic for us to see ok?

why your ID refuse to do the vanity top in black? it should match with the black cabinet you have for the toliet leh.

I am also tempted to do the glass panel for the kichen....will go need to talk to hubby tonight.

Its actually built-in, extension of the kitchen cabinet kekeke, suppose to have glass on it, but the glass dunno when will be up. ID can't give us a fixed date yet !!

Thanks :dancingqueen:, I like neautral colour, so basically whole house is those dull dull colour, with the exception of the spare room. !!

I saw ur blog, realise we got the same fridge, hehehe, u start using it le? any comment? oh btw, i like ur dining table, nice!

oh, earthy color, but the combination vy comfortable, makes u feel relax whn u enter the house !!

yah! same fridge, how much u bought? i got it fm harvey norman at $1000 which i find it quite a good bargain coz of the stainless steel classy look.......n the good news is NO PROBLEM wif the fridge, ehhehe, n sumore 1 time i close it not tight rite, then it started to sound beep beep beep, wah, so hi-tech man......ekeke

oh reali..how come? post the pic for us to see ok?

why your ID refuse to do the vanity top in black? it should match with the black cabinet you have for the toliet leh.

I am also tempted to do the glass panel for the kichen....will go need to talk to hubby tonight.

Will try to take some pics tonight, the glass partition for shower stall still not up yet, ID say DUNNO when!:good::lol:

He say if do black laminate, the joining line will be v obvious, can see white joining line...etc. make us scare, so in the end, we op for white, although we really like black. So many ppl doing black, yet he still can tell us not many ID dare to use! :P But now looking at his workmanship....... maybe tats the reason he no confident to do black.

Yaya, i think the glass for kitchen will be easier to clean when compare to jus tiles, cos all the grease will be stuck between the tiles, must scrub v hard to remove it, with glass, jus soap n water should do the job :P

oh, earthy color, but the combination vy comfortable, makes u feel relax whn u enter the house :lol:

yah! same fridge, how much u bought? i got it fm harvey norman at $1000 which i find it quite a good bargain coz of the stainless steel classy look.......n the good news is NO PROBLEM wif the fridge, ehhehe, n sumore 1 time i close it not tight rite, then it started to sound beep beep beep, wah, so hi-tech man......ekeke

Havey sell so cheap? cos that time we go havey, the price was $1099! so in the end we buy from Euromark for $999, kekeke, jus $1 cheaper then ur. I like the stainless steel classy look too, so slim somemore, suit my v tiny kitchen. Good to heard that the fridge is prob free :P we haven't on it yet, will on it on sat when we move in.

Hi TINGZ

The back glass panel (cabinet) is red colour.

Is that stainless steel panel that comes with colour?

HAPPY

Nope, its not steel, its glass, but the back of the glass is sprayed painted red :)