Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
krisietong

Where To Shop For Maternity And Baby Items?

I bought lots of my maternity clothes from spring maternity. Nice clothes that fits well compared to those at kiddy palace and mothercare. However, I only started wearing the maternity clothes when i'm 24weeks. Rite now i'm in my 36th week.

For baby's stuff, I just bought baby's cot at baby kingdom at kaki bukit. they having annual season sale now. Several doors down is baby hypermart. Hypermart has more of strollers and car seats that are branded like quinny and ped perego. I got my stroller and infant car seat there. Baby kingdom has more of baby's daily needs. Go check them out. Things are cheaper by 10 to 20%.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I just discovered a few stores selling baby stuff that u can check out. One is Baby Avenue at Balestier Rd, another is Kidzloft at Tagore Lane, off Upper Thomson Road. There are also some online stores that can deliver straight to your house like www.babytown.com (can't remember if it ends wif dot sg or not?!)

Aniwei, I would recommend for you just to look around and compare prices and brands of things that u want to purchase. Hold off buying things first cos its rather superstitious especially during your 1st trimester.

btw, KIDDY PALACE has good varieties of baby items. if you apply for membership, you get to enjoy 10% discount. i like their causeway point and jurong point outlets.

Edited by aoi

you can also buy online.

I bought from www.motherhood.com before.

Prices are cheaper than those that I buy from SG even adding in the shipping costs.

Other than that, I've bought from Bloom's & Spring's. You can check out Suntec Level 3 also... near to the Toys R Us.

They hv a few Maternity wear shops there.

Just be prepared that Maternity clothes in SG dun come cheap.

Other places you can ck out is probably @ United Square or a shop called Thyme (they hv a corner in Taka near the bb section.)

Any recommendation for places where I can shop for my maternity clothes and baby stuff like cot, pram and car seat??

Been to mothercare at Vivocity and Kiddy Palace in Jurong Pt... I find that the selection is so limited!!!!

Any place to recommend so that I can see a wider variety of maternity and baby stuff?? Thanks!~

United Square is a baby mall!

Elo mums and mums-to-be, we are a couple who have been following RT and learnt alot from here. We have started this baby clothes website where you can purchase adorable baby clothes online at afordable prices! Having nieces & nephews, we

have gone thru what other parents did, looking for good comfortable and adorable clothes that don't burn a hole in our pockets.

We hope you would visit our website - www.petittots.com and give us your support. We welcome comments from you as well.

We will progressively add more collections to this website, so bookmark this website and watch out for more interesting collections coming your way! ;)

Thank you for your support! :P

I have gone to baby kingdom and baby hyperstore which has many stuff for sales. otherwise, look out for Taka BB Fair, or the upcoming Baby Expo fair!

Hi,

Hospital is the best way to know the maternity shop . i am sure you will get maternity shop arround the hospital of your city. i think it will help you.

Thanks !!

uk Online pharmacy

Edited by dilhara