Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tientien

Any Ways To Darken Windows?

frost spray? not darken but blurr it - toilet dark dark no good lah.

can you elaborate on this frost spray???

wat i toying now was to get those shower curtains pole... can just fit on two sides of the walls... put it on top of the windows.. just put towel over it to cover the windows when i go to sleep at nite... not a permanent fixture but will help in shielding the lights... but obiang loh... :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
can you elaborate on this frost spray???

wat i toying now was to get those shower curtains pole... can just fit on two sides of the walls... put it on top of the windows.. just put towel over it to cover the windows when i go to sleep at nite... not a permanent fixture but will help in shielding the lights... but obiang loh... :sport-smiley-004:

sounds funny...you mean external lights shines thru your toilet window then into your bedroom??? :dunno:

http://doitbest.com/Main.aspx?PageID=64&SKU=796125

ya... cos i have tempered glass door as my MBR toilet door... so the lights shine into my toilet and into my room thru the tempered glass door loh...

the frosted spray.. can buy in sg? just spray onto the window panes huh?? :sport-smiley-004:

ya... cos i have tempered glass door as my MBR toilet door... so the lights shine into my toilet and into my room thru the tempered glass door loh...

the frosted spray.. can buy in sg? just spray onto the window panes huh?? :sport-smiley-004:

ya I beri lucky found 1 can......donno where still got sell though.

just spray onto window glass...then it becomes frosted like those frost window films.