Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chunky Monkey

Opening A New Chapter Of Our Lives ... 2nd Home In 7 Years

:rolleyes: when i saw your WIW.. very nice bor... and huge... how i wish i have

morning to you! didn't expect to see someone wake up so early as me... hahah

paisey here to spam but late... than never, hor...

congrats to your moving

Edited by nemofc

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

CM, Thanks for the reply. I've been busy with renovations to my unit at hand to look in RT the last few days. No ID, just a contractor to do the needed works for the place at hand. Had been looking high and low for nice kitchen design with sink support as my mum feel that sink support is a must.

So didn't know whether it is possible to have a sink support that's not visible from the outside while maintaining a nice kitchen. In fact those sink supports I see, are really ugly and old fashioned types which are visible. :bangwall:

Any picture of your sink support?

Thanks.

Hi BunBun - yes, my sink is an undermount. The support for the sink is the kitchen cabinet under it.

5 February 2008

It's been over a week since we moved, and we are still sorting out our lives. We moved 336 boxes/pieces of furniture. And 336 is shocking by anyone's standard, I am sure. :dancingqueen: We thought we had chucked out alot of stuff, but when everything arrived at our new house, we took the opportunity to further screen what we had, and threw out even more.

I haven't taken any new pictures but here are the pictures of the removal boxes that I took the other day.

Image2939.jpg

Image2938.jpg

Image2940.jpg

Image2941.jpg

Image2942.jpg

Image2944.jpg

Chunky..u r very neat!;) even printed out those stickers label. I only print out using normal paper and paste them on the box.

I hope u got some help in clearing those boxes.. it is alot of clear for one person..