Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
richman

Walton International

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Possible got such lobangs and not snapped up by all the cash-rich investors, Indon Chinese and others? Still got enough to let us earn??

But sometimes really pei fu all these MLMs, network-marketing, whatever conmen schemes, everytime got new scams to hoodwink us of our hardearned money. Singapore already very hard to survive liao, still got all these jokers looming around to cheat our money... :bangwall:

The one who makes the most money is the guy right at the top. He lives in a 8 million dollar house in Katong.

Hmm..the local guy or Canadian?

The one who makes the most money is the guy right at the top. He lives in a 8 million dollar house in Katong.

What good is a $8mil house when you cannot sleep well at night?? :deal: !!

Has anyone invested and reap the kind of returns as claimed from their advertisement in the papers?

I did :unsure: Some of my friends who bought projects 3-4 years ago are waiting for their fat cheques too.

Walton seems to be very active nowadays. Me and my hubby were at a hawker center having our meal when the lady whom we were sharing our table with suddenly asked us if we had heard of Walton. She then went on to explain the benefits that we can expect to reap by investing with them blah blah blah and then kept persuading us to attend the talk that they will be holding. We just smiled and said we were not interested. She didn't get the hint and went on and on like Duracell bunny. We were quite pissed off cos after a day's work, the last thing we want to hear is someone trying to hardsell us something.

I've always had this impression that Walton functions like an MLM. Sorry to say, I don't have a good opinion of them and is quite doubtful. Perhaps if they hadn't been so hardsell, I would have been more convinced.

The returns advertised are actual returns for some projects. There are also tax invovled in the returns, the actual returns after tax is slightly lower. Btw, i also carry walton projects but i am not from walton. If you guys have any queries can ask me also. Currently they are mainly doing US land.

I did :notti: Some of my friends who bought projects 3-4 years ago are waiting for their fat cheques too.

u really got such good returns? received your money back?

The returns advertised are actual returns for some projects. There are also tax invovled in the returns, the actual returns after tax is slightly lower. Btw, i also carry walton projects but i am not from walton. If you guys have any queries can ask me also. Currently they are mainly doing US land.

thought only canada land? tax seem high too.

u really got such good returns? received your money back?

thought only canada land? tax seem high too.

Used to be only canada land, but now left mainly US lands.

Tax is of course high overseas. But some of the returns they got last couple of projects are getting reasonable returns after tax.

Used to be only canada land, but now left mainly US lands.

Tax is of course high overseas. But some of the returns they got last couple of projects are getting reasonable returns after tax.

they are lot of all this diff products around the one i recently bought was something like the company gather all our money and open biz in singapore and abroad. and with all this biz we will get our returns from there. and the main thing is that we wanted to earn more so we will refer friends to use the biz like hair saloon, foods , resort, bird nest and many more and get our refer fee on top of the payout. at first i wasnt ready to join but what convice me is that the biz is really there where we can see and know how well it is doing. and apart from that if the biz flop but i think it will be hard to flop due to they having so many biz to cover each other, something like what banker do earn from a basket, we have 80% capital protected with a min interest of 2%. which i feel that is afair deal and yet fund is protected and the payout will come with statments every 3months. 15-25 percent of net profit of all biz under this company will be the payout share among the investors.

i took it to try hopefully the biz will be doing bigger and bigger then i somehow need not work anymore.

lol