Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Relacker

Mauritius

my colleague went there, he said he was very distracted due to the nude beach with many beautiful blonde, young things :dribble:

so do consider :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
my colleague went there, he said he was very distracted due to the nude beach with many beautiful blonde, young things :dribble:

so do consider :sport-smiley-004:

provided your missy ALLOW you to go there for honeymoon 1st :notti:

i went to mauritius for honeymoon. we were the only chinese couple there. Most were angmohs but alot are middle aged.

quite a nice place lor. can go to their town to shop, go to the volcanoes, go snorkelling at the surrounding islands. aiya but i wouldnt pay that price to go back there again. i'd rather pay the same price but live like a queen in nearby resorts.

i went to mauritius for honeymoon. we were the only chinese couple there. Most were angmohs but alot are middle aged.

quite a nice place lor. can go to their town to shop, go to the volcanoes, go snorkelling at the surrounding islands. aiya but i wouldnt pay that price to go back there again. i'd rather pay the same price but live like a queen in nearby resorts.

just curious, how much did you pay ? and when you said live like queen in nearby resorts are you referring to maldives :bangwall:

just curious, how much did you pay ? and when you said live like queen in nearby resorts are you referring to maldives :D

my mauritius package cost about 2200per pax for 8 days. haha if i can live like a queen in maldives, i dont need to work liao.

i meant i'd rather go bali or redang and enjoy myself there with the 2200 can buy me lots of stuff :furious:

my mauritius package cost about 2200per pax for 8 days. haha if i can live like a queen in maldives, i dont need to work liao.

i meant i'd rather go bali or redang and enjoy myself there with the 2200 can buy me lots of stuff :notti:

but it's honeymoon :D

beside bali no longer any cheaper :furious:

so where's the new cheaper place??

cheap is subjective...

for someone who earn 10K ... maldives, Mauritius, bali etc is cheap

for someone who earn 2K , redang , vietnam , phuket, krabi etc will be cheap.

so it all depend on what kind of budget you are referring to :sport-smiley-003:

We went to Mauritius last mth to celebrate our wedding anniversary, stayed at The Legends for 5days..

Overall is a nice place but i rather go back to Maldives.. Some pics to share... :yamseng:

Ile Aux Certs ( One of the best beaches in Mauritius )

3533160815_a34eab85c6.jpg

3533160825_52f66dcdbd.jpg

Waterfront restaurants, chic boutiques, resorts, budget hotels, and most memorably - stretches of beautiful beaches - Grand Baie is a little slice of heaven, served up on a typically Mauritian platter.