Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

yoyo!! Missysg, hehe... reserved one for me ar... !!

For me... will install video and recording system.... if got extra $$$ left... :(

ok i give u one small one k...u can stick outside next to yr door bell..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

np. i put in yr letterbox on sat k when i go see my house.

by the way, u also doing a bar counter huh? can share the draft mock up with me?

Thank you so much!! !!

Actually my concept of bar counter is not the same as your bar counter near kitchen... hehe.. mine will be in the living area... cos we need to build a false wall for feng shui reason... so we thought that we might as well build one like bar counter... will send you once I saw u online... :(

np. i put in yr letterbox on sat k when i go see my house.

by the way, u also doing a bar counter huh? can share the draft mock up with me?

btw, on the uncle issue... it's not tt i look like home owner hor... it's b/c i was inside the hse, den the bolts uncle knock knock lor... :)

anywy, it's lunchtime~:notti:! Njoy ~ :jawdrop:

Edited by Zen2008

hey neighbors! any feedback from allbest regarding the installations of the air-con pipes? tml they are coming to my house to do the installation. Anything need to take note?

also getting my LG TV later this evening.. hopefully it will be a good buy! :notti:

oh~ u intrstd to install ah... anywy, i tink y tt time got ppl steal is b/c e flat was quite empty mah... bt nw with so many of us here gona start renov liao.. shld be alright ritz... we muz look out 4 each other wor... hmm.. mayb can form own "security team" liao.. whaha.... :jawdrop:

btw, if happen to c tt uncle agn, i'll get his name card lor... den let u all noe.. if any1 still intrstd...

May Peace Be With Us ~ :notti:

Thanks ah! If you get his contact pass to me also cause i wan to install it. I've seen how easy it is to remove our grills.

yoz.. me here. A few of us here very "siao onz" in this thread one so this thread wont "dies" one. lolx

No one approach me lei maybe i also dun look like a house owner lor. Dun think me installing ba since already apply for ADT liao.

Haha not siao onz, is got slightly a bit tiny winnie a bit more time to post and reply for the benefit of others :)

HAHA actuallly i did ask them for alot of decals. Me going to paste it at the window for all rooms including kitchen. Then a big big one at the main door. Ya if anyone of u think is not very safe for yr unit at night..then let me know i can try to spare some for u all. but small one nia cos the big decal they only give me 2.

I also wan leh pretty please?.....heehee...at least to scare off away potential intruders.

But ADT a bit funny leh, heard they will only call u and see if u are ok instead of calling the Police when things happen leh.

hey neighbors! any feedback from allbest regarding the installations of the air-con pipes? tml they are coming to my house to do the installation. Anything need to take note?

also getting my LG TV later this evening.. hopefully it will be a good buy! :)

eh........generally i read is to check the insulation is the one that you have requested in terms of thickness and type, check the copper pipes are new, and if the aircon boxes are not opened before. Den better be there when they install so can jaga them how they do it else they anyhow do also.

Also ensure that the thickness of the insulator is used throughout the whole house and not partially only.

Which model of the LG TV u getting? and how much u are getting it for?

ya ya reserve one small decal for ucknooyin and spinball liao. put in yr letterbox on sat when i go back.

cknooyin ~ ADT will call us first if alarm trigger to ensure is not a false alarm. Cos sometime it might be us who accidentally trigger the alarm.

Zen2008 ~ u are right lor. we shall keep a look out for one another. Thats y i need to treat spinball nice nice cos so far he is the only one who can see my house so clearly.... and knows whats going on.

doit ~ sorry wor cannot give u any comments on the installation cos i myself also haven install. will be getting them to do the installation on the 16th Feb. Think u got to pay attention to the copper make sure is shiny and also the specs for the insulator. by the way u brought which model of aircon?

ya ya reserve one small decal for ucknooyin and spinball liao. put in yr letterbox on sat when i go back.

Thank You! :unsure:

cknooyin ~ ADT will call us first if alarm trigger to ensure is not a false alarm. Cos sometime it might be us who accidentally trigger the alarm.

I see..........hmm but if no one answer how ah?

Edited by ckoonyin

Thanks ah! If you get his contact pass to me also cause i wan to install it. I've seen how easy it is to remove our grills.

Haha not siao onz, is got slightly a bit tiny winnie a bit more time to post and reply for the benefit of others :P

I also wan leh pretty please?.....heehee...at least to scare off away potential intruders.

But ADT a bit funny leh, heard they will only call u and see if u are ok instead of calling the Police when things happen leh.

eh........generally i read is to check the insulation is the one that you have requested in terms of thickness and type, check the copper pipes are new, and if the aircon boxes are not opened before. Den better be there when they install so can jaga them how they do it else they anyhow do also.

Also ensure that the thickness of the insulator is used throughout the whole house and not partially only.

Which model of the LG TV u getting? and how much u are getting it for?

hey ckoonyin, i bought the LG 42LCR7 at $1599nett. Already got negative feedback liao... The one they brought got quite a big scratch mark on the top edge of the tv. told them i will not accept it and they took back the tv. called the shop and he said will either 2ml or monday send another set. sian half.... :curse:

Zen2008 ~ u are right lor. we shall keep a look out for one another. Thats y i need to treat spinball nice nice cos so far he is the only one who can see my house so clearly.... and knows whats going on.

doit ~ sorry wor cannot give u any comments on the installation cos i myself also haven install. will be getting them to do the installation on the 16th Feb. Think u got to pay attention to the copper make sure is shiny and also the specs for the insulator. by the way u brought which model of aircon?

hey missyng, i bought the Daikin non-converter system 4.. still thinking want to just take the system 3.. scare that a air-con in living is a xtra... haha

Hi doit, how much is yr Daikin non-converter system 4??

You started yr reno liao ar??

hey ckoonyin, i bought the LG 42LCR7 at $1599nett. Already got negative feedback liao... The one they brought got quite a big scratch mark on the top edge of the tv. told them i will not accept it and they took back the tv. called the shop and he said will either 2ml or monday send another set. sian half.... :curse:

hey missyng, i bought the Daikin non-converter system 4.. still thinking want to just take the system 3.. scare that a air-con in living is a xtra... haha

Hi doit, how much is yr Daikin non-converter system 4??

You started yr reno liao ar??

hey spinball, i bought it for $2388. havent really start, just want to start laying the pipes & electric wires etc so that i can start the painting

hey spinball, i bought it for $2388. havent really start, just want to start laying the pipes & electric wires etc so that i can start the painting

mi oso tinkg wther wana install in living rm anot.. hmm... hw's e power consumption of daikin (for normal usage la)? btw, whr u bot ah? ;)

hey ckoonyin, i bought the LG 42LCR7 at $1599nett. Already got negative feedback liao... The one they brought got quite a big scratch mark on the top edge of the tv. told them i will not accept it and they took back the tv. called the shop and he said will either 2ml or monday send another set. sian half.... :(

huh? ayo~ y lik tt leh... muz reject reject... hv u paid e full amt? hold on e payment~:P muz show :) to them....

wah~ so u moving in soon huh? :good:

but ur air-con not installed yet ritz....

Edited by Zen2008

hmm... icic... was thinking... since my Fuijitsu Inverter system 3 will cost me close to 3K... should I take yr Daikin non-converter system 4 instead... more worth it ar? Even though is non-inverter but is system 4 wor... :)

Haiz... hard to decide... :P