Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Ask u all ar... the pipes shown in the picture is for what use?

Gas pipe for gas heater? Only found this pipe in common toilet.. anyone has it also?

pic080206092453gb1.th.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

989ccx9.th.jpg

wallsy1.th.jpg

Wondering anyone have the same floorplan as me ?

I am thinking to use something to block the view from the front door directly to my living room .

Any one thinking of that ?

Edited by DLIM

Hi DLIM, due to FengShui??

989ccx9.th.jpg

I am thinking to use something to block the view from the front door directly to my living room .

Hi all, i am new here, my blk's at 989D. Wishing all a smooth year (with the renos and wedding preparations for some) ahead!

:dribble: Welcome Welcome :good:

Hi DLIM, due to FengShui??

Just that everyone must pass my house to the rubbish chute .

So was thinking to use some feature to block the view .

But fengshui wise not sure if this is good or bad .

My sister ask will block wealth god or not ?

Any ideas ?

Think it might be you .

Was with my mum , bf , my future MIL .

I thought we are fast in taking the keys cause from selection to take keys all in 3 months time . :)

I can only open the door in the second week of March which leave me exactly one month to source for ID now . :):):)

Any recommendation for IDs ?

Which firm you all sign up with ? Can share share ?

So far , I quite like ***** designs < Saw on their website .

Now going thru one by one of the IDs websites to get some concept how to build my nest .

http://www.heyifound.com/interior.php?page=2

haha yeap yeap i think it must be you :)

Actually by right is 3 months, but many of us got the keys in like a month's time due to various reasons.

I got mine on 02/01/08. :P

Well, one month would prob be enuff to source for an ID and many pple here would prob be able to share their ID with you. :)

I can pass you my ID's contact if you would like. :)

But still best to shop around for the feel and also the prices. Cause the ID is more impt than the firm itself in my humble opinion la

As for the floor plan, you and i got the same layout. I presume that you will be leaving your door open most of the time ya? else there isn't anyway for others to walk pass and see your place.

If i remember correctly, a FSM told me that can put a glass screen/divider but cannot be mirror finish.

But best to seek a FSM advise or post your query on the Fengshui threads and see what they say ba :)

Gas pipe for gas heater? Only found this pipe in common toilet.. anyone has it also?

Hey bro, that one is actually the water inlet and outlet for storage heater. Don't think it is for gas. Was told by my ID that our units are configured for storage heater thus all the taps are mixer type.

Hi all, i am new here, my blk's at 989D. Wishing all a smooth year (with the renos and wedding preparations for some) ahead!

Welcome utopia12! Let's me see if i stil got space to update into my list :D

Edited by ckoonyin

oh~ it's 2nd day of cny liao... hope evy1's luck is gd so far... am xcited on diz festive season (i believe most of ppl here oso).. coz on 1 hand, hope the holidae dun end so fast leh... den on other hand oso hope tt e contractor starts work (meanin holidaes over liao..)... whahaha.... :D

989ccx9.th.jpg

wallsy1.th.jpg

Hi Dlim!

my floorplan is the one opposite ur unit. =)

Also thinking of building a full height shoe rack cum display cabinet to hide my living room, just in case pple peep in lolz.

Not consulting any fengshui though..

Happy CNY to all neighbours! :D

haha... quite true... time passes quite fast wor.... now already 3rd day of CNY liao... :dancingqueen:

hehe... haben collect enough ang bao yet.... :drunk:

oh~ it's 2nd day of cny liao... hope evy1's luck is gd so far... am xcited on diz festive season (i believe most of ppl here oso).. coz on 1 hand, hope the holidae dun end so fast leh... den on other hand oso hope tt e contractor starts work (meanin holidaes over liao..)... whahaha.... :D
Edited by spinball

haha... quite true... time passes quite fast wor.... now already 3rd day of CNY liao... :dancingqueen:

hehe... haben collect enough ang bao yet.... :drunk:

ang bao where got enuff one? heehee, all contribute into the renovation fund heehee :D

Wan to check with you all ah, is your unit all SCV activated? means can bring over my box, plug and play? Oh i mean watch heehee

ckoonyin, their technician came and check and say no unit. Need to wait until 18th den got technician to activate for me because CNY they are short-handed. I guess their technician all Malaysian. Hubby quite pissed about it coz it mean he will miss many soccer match of his fav team. I dont really mind haha... but I think their service sux la. I wanted to activate tel phone line too. So now means I dont have access to cable, internet also...

spinball, its for heater la. My storage tank is connected to the "u" shapped tube (u-tube ?!?!) but hor my contractor leave the 3rd one (the one pertruding out) as it is... told my hubby they cannot do anything bcoz it's connected to gas pipe (for gas heater) when he ask them to saw it shorter and maybe seal up since so ugly. Donno how true is it lo but I find it an eye sore.....

Edited by Amoyz

Hi Amoyz, what about the normal free-to-air channels, can we watch it or still need to activate it?

Oh ya.. for the fixed phone line... let me know what's the process to activate... haha.. still thinking... whether to activate phone line or not.... my gf says she dun need fixed line wor.... :(

Hmm... if we never use gas heater but we use normal heater... which mean that pipe is useless ar? ya... I find it very ugly wor... !!

ckoonyin, their technician came and check and say no unit. Need to wait until 18th den got technician to activate for me because CNY they are short-handed. I guess their technician all Malaysian. Hubby quite pissed about it coz it mean he will miss many soccer match of his fav team. I dont really mind haha... but I think their service sux la. I wanted to activate tel phone line too. So now means I dont have access to cable, internet also...

spinball, its for heater la. My storage tank is connected to the "u" shapped tube (u-tube ?!?!) but hor my contractor leave the 3rd one (the one pertruding out) as it is... told my hubby they cannot do anything bcoz it's connected to gas pipe (for gas heater) when he ask them to saw it shorter and maybe seal up since so ugly. Donno how true is it lo but I find it an eye sore.....

Hi Amoyz, what about the normal free-to-air channels, can we watch it or still need to activate it?

Oh ya.. for the fixed phone line... let me know what's the process to activate... haha.. still thinking... whether to activate phone line or not.... my gf says she dun need fixed line wor.... :)

Hmm... if we never use gas heater but we use normal heater... which mean that pipe is useless ar? ya... I find it very ugly wor... :P

spinball,

no signal at all leh.. means free one also cannot watch but hor can get some indonesia/malaysia eg tv2 channel leh hehe. Phone line you can choose singtel or starhub. I enquiry already Starhub you need to have a dunno what digital modem then phone have to link to pc... very ma fan leh... but now got promo you chk their website this will be free subscribtion until end 2008 if sign contract for max-online. But i still find it a hassle so maybe get Singtel direct to phone socket easier but cost a bit more but reliable ba anyway starhub customer service sux.

If only you and your spouse no need phone line save cost la... nowaday ppl all carry handphone. Day time work, after work young couple seldom at home one. No one at home why connect phone line ? Me no choice as home got maid taking care of my small children but also thinking whether prepaid card better.

as for the pipe ya very ugly hor... my contractor threaten us say if cut off later gas leak how ? but I think he is bullsh**ting us la. Guess got to check with hdb but isn't that his job ?:P? but my old hse done have this pipe leh... I cant rem what had been done to this pipe.