Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

ya lor, i guess tat installer really sux big time... lol.. just my luck..

:rofl:

saw tat we got e same washing machine, how much u got it for and have u finish ur reno??

I paid $582 for it at Harvey Norman. (+ $30 transport charge + $72 additional 3 years warranty) = $684.

It's warranty is covered 5 years (2 years from Toshiba & 3 years from Harvey Norman). I'm very scared after the incident that my previous washing machine (Tecno) spoil after 4 years. So, this time decided to buy warranty. (Must hope that the machine will spoil within 5 years so that can get a new one.) :notti:

I don't think the machine will spoil easily but just want to have a piece of mind so buy additional warranty. I must say the machine perform very well and run very quiet because it is Direct Drive. I'm quite please with toshiba washing machine so far. Its 'bubble wash' is solid,man. My mom and wife said the clothes are cleaner (I'll never notice :~ but they did) compare to our previous noisy Tecno brand.

As for reno, it has been done completely and I'm staying already. 8|

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi cococsharp! that's good.... so how's our neighbourhood so far... noisy or quiet? !!

Btw... if u don't mind... got any photo of yr house to share with us??

Hi spinball,

My reno already complete liao. Now happily staying. !!

Not expert leh............ :sport-smiley-004: just thru trial and error and from the many many knowledged i gained here so all share share lor

no need to give them courtesy call.........go down and look for them directly. Cause they open until 7 so should be ok.........Cause they really know how to drag and the work actually takes a day or so only..

I know about it because my things they claimed to take a week but nearing the end of the wk and no action done, i call and call and ask who am i speaking to.....in the end i think everyone know me liao and things is done in 1 day

See la!:notti: 1 day thing go and drag until 1 week. 8|

Bro, not true you also must agree leh hahahaha!:(!! else how u die i also dunno :dunno:

But i think we need to be there and really see how they install..........

finally they will start replacing my mis-match tiles tml & said tt they will complete by next wed... hmm ~ we shall see.. :notti:

once this settles... my reno will take off~:P! 8|

Hi cococsharp! that's good.... so how's our neighbourhood so far... noisy or quiet? :(

Btw... if u don't mind... got any photo of yr house to share with us??

Hi spinball,

My neighbour are very friendly people.

Don't know what to say about neighbours on top or below. In terms of noisy or quiet, ok. The family on top got children so the children will run here and there and cried sometimes. My family is ok with that but the maid from my top neighbour seems to be a bit problem. She likes to hang clothes (may be mob, I'm not sure) dripping water over the hanging area. So have to be very careful when i hang clothes. Kena 2,3 times already. :~

The family from my flat below is a very quiet people except that sometimes they cook, the smell come up to our kitchen because they don't have cookerhood, i think. Then the clothes again kena smelled by the cooking lor. :rofl:

Other than that, no problem.

I paid $582 for it at Harvey Norman. (+ $30 transport charge + $72 additional 3 years warranty) = $684.

It's warranty is covered 5 years (2 years from Toshiba & 3 years from Harvey Norman). I'm very scared after the incident that my previous washing machine (Tecno) spoil after 4 years. So, this time decided to buy warranty. (Must hope that the machine will spoil within 5 years so that can get a new one.) :rofl:

I don't think the machine will spoil easily but just want to have a piece of mind so buy additional warranty. I must say the machine perform very well and run very quiet because it is Direct Drive. I'm quite please with toshiba washing machine so far. Its 'bubble wash' is solid,man. My mom and wife said the clothes are cleaner (I'll never notice :( but they did) compare to our previous noisy Tecno brand.

hi coco, glad to know tat e WM is performing well.... i also ordered from HN but @ a package price of $1299 together with a fridge, dont know izit ex or not cos if see from e sales brochure it sure looks cheap to me. and also it comes with 2x$50 isetan voucher and 2 hampers till end feb...

:~

icic... that's good... :good:

No choice lor... I think, we living in high rise building got to be considerate... dripping water seems like a common problem in any block... haha.. my current place.... some day u get dripping water... and sometimes.... we get litters like tissue... lunch box... hairs... dropping down.... Hope my new flat will not have all this.... :good:

Wow... hehe... yr neighbour must be a good cook.... hehe... can smell cooking smell from yr house.... power leh... :good:

Haha.. hey irvin, hehe... maybe you can smell my cooking next time ar... I also got no hood also... :~

Hi spinball,

My neighbour are very friendly people.

Don't know what to say about neighbours on top or below. In terms of noisy or quiet, ok. The family on top got children so the children will run here and there and cried sometimes. My family is ok with that but the maid from my top neighbour seems to be a bit problem. She likes to hang clothes (may be mob, I'm not sure) dripping water over the hanging area. So have to be very careful when i hang clothes. Kena 2,3 times already. :good:

The family from my flat below is a very quiet people except that sometimes they cook, the smell come up to our kitchen because they don't have cookerhood, i think. Then the clothes again kena smelled by the cooking lor. :bangwall:

Other than that, no problem.

icic... that's good... :P

No choice lor... I think, we living in high rise building got to be considerate... dripping water seems like a common problem in any block... haha.. my current place.... some day u get dripping water... and sometimes.... we get litters like tissue... lunch box... hairs... dropping down.... Hope my new flat will not have all this.... :lol:

Wow... hehe... yr neighbour must be a good cook.... hehe... can smell cooking smell from yr house.... power leh... :P

Haha.. hey irvin, hehe... maybe you can smell my cooking next time ar... I also got no hood also... :dancingqueen:

yalor... gota bear w it.. @ least they dun anyhw throw rubbish outside the dustbin or else tao tia...

well.. seems like evybdy's bz w their renov (& t-blog) & this thread kept being pushed down leh.. keke.. :wub: so for doz whose reno starts liao... dun 4get 2 dropby here hor.. coz still got ppl hvnt start leh (like me... :P )

anywy, juz nw went up 2 chk... they place e replacement tiles there... & ayo~ frm wat i see, e tone still dun match leh... tink tml muz call them to chg b4 they starts any action... cake sim ah... :wub:

Haha... dun worry zen2008... I will continue to be active in this thread ar... after all.... this is the common place where we all share info with regards to our neighbourhood.... :)

yalor... gota bear w it.. @ least they dun anyhw throw rubbish outside the dustbin or else tao tia...

well.. seems like evybdy's bz w their renov (& t-blog) & this thread kept being pushed down leh.. keke.. :unsure: so for doz whose reno starts liao... dun 4get 2 dropby here hor.. coz still got ppl hvnt start leh (like me... :help: )

anywy, juz nw went up 2 chk... they place e replacement tiles there... & ayo~ frm wat i see, e tone still dun match leh... tink tml muz call them to chg b4 they starts any action... cake sim ah... zz

ya lo agree... so I spam :bangwall:!

anyone kena yesterday big ang bao or not ?

ya.. my colleague "kena"... but kena doz number tt nvr come out... :dancingqueen:

btw, heard oni 10 ppl hit e jackpot ritz... so envy sia... :seeya: tink i beta guai guai wrk hard @ work... :dribble:

ya.. my colleague "kena"... but kena doz number tt nvr come out... :dancingqueen:

btw, heard oni 10 ppl hit e jackpot ritz... so envy sia... :dribble: tink i beta guai guai wrk hard @ work... :bangwall:

sigh wat to do...do we have to work hard for 1 more year laio :seeya:

ya.. my colleague "kena"... but kena doz number tt nvr come out... :notti:

btw, heard oni 10 ppl hit e jackpot ritz... so envy sia... :rofl: tink i beta guai guai wrk hard @ work... :rofl:

I also kena

I kena 5 numbers at different rows lolx