Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Zen2008.... which floor and unit ar? same unit as Missysg??

Hmm.. haha.. gathering fix on 1st May??

hehe... our house warming is tentatively set on the 1st May (Labour Day) and the day before is my ROM day... !!

ytd, told my wife.. mayb we shld set up a table @ our event hall... den put banner "Registration for knowing ur neighbors"... whahaha.... !!
Edited by spinball

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Zen2008.... which floor and unit ar? same unit as Missysg??

Hmm.. haha.. gathering fix at 1st May??

hehe... our house warming is tentatively set on the 1st May (Labour Day) and the day before is my ROM day... :D

Whohoho ~ congrats pal~!!! cheers ~ :bow:

yap, same blk.... hopefully by then we've moved in .... .... !!

haha... i cannot hang lar... sure drop wan coz cant take my weight ma... lolx....

ytd, told my wife.. mayb we shld set up a table @ our event hall... den put banner "Registration for knowing ur neighbors"... whahaha.... :bow:

missysg ~ btw, frm ur "attire", i reckon ur in e service industry...(juz making wild guesses)... !!

Won't fall from the ceiling one la.........else u will see my block shaking everytime i walk around that area liao.

That's a good idea and pple from the forum can come and meet up den got 1 corner to exchange ID quotes and the other to exchange aircon quotes etc heehee

Oh ya oh ya!! and also 1 side must have Mahjong classes registeration :D!

eh?! see attire can see from service industry ah? haha power leh!

Whohoho ~ congrats pal~:P! cheers ~ :angry:

yap, same blk.... hopefully by then we've moved in .... .... !!

well it should be up if ure ID is starting liao leh.......can't be so long until may not done ya? :huh:

Hi neighbours,

keep wanting to post this but keep forgeting it.

After rectification, guess what they did to my parquet flooring? Notice the missing piece @ the top left hand corner?

th_DSC01653.jpg

Check out my MBR Toilet Sink! :angry:

th_DSC01655.jpg

And also would like to check with you all also, your MBR toilet shower screen, there is a glass ledge. Is yours chipped like mine?

th_DSC01658.jpg

Luckily, for the sink, it was due for a replacement as it was badly scratched previously. Imagine if it was perfect and my reno has started.......they confirm push the blame to my renovators......which they tried until i told them my renovation haven't even start! :deal:

Edited by ckoonyin

cknooyin ~ what happen to yr sink? y got crack?

ya good idea...can have one extra registration counter for mahjong.lolx.

zen2008 ~ hahah i also agree with cknooyin. from my attire can see me from service industry? lolx :dancingqueen: ermm...or my yesterday attire looks like uniform? lolx. no la..me not from serivce industry.

spinball ~ yr hse warming on 1st may huh? mine on 1st june. cos 1st june is both me and my hubby bday...so thinking of having that day for house warming also. lolx.

cknooyin ~ what happen to yr sink? y got crack?

ya good idea...can have one extra registration counter for mahjong.lolx.

spinball ~ yr hse warming on 1st may huh? mine on 1st june. cos 1st june is both me and my hubby bday...so thinking of having that day for house warming also. lolx.

I also dunno what happen to my sink. It was duing one of my spot checks on the defects retification then i saw it. When i highlight to the HDB and BSC pple they also er........ah...........eh............i dunno leh......

Must be their worker hit it accidently.

As for house warming ah....... i still dun have a set date leh.........cause now so many things to do so i think later den plan ba.

Ya.. yr poor sink... they break until like that... now u know why my wall got dented liao ar... think those bangalas doing the repair are so careless.... :sport-smiley-004:

Hey, just went to Maga Discount Store at United Square, your LG fridge cost $900++. How come u get it so cheap ar... ?? :dancingqueen:

I also dunno what happen to my sink. It was duing one of my spot checks on the defects retification then i saw it. When i highlight to the HDB and BSC pple they also er........ah...........eh............i dunno leh......

Must be their worker hit it accidently.

As for house warming ah....... i still dun have a set date leh.........cause now so many things to do so i think later den plan ba.

Ya.. yr poor sink... they break until like that... now u know why my wall got dented liao ar... think those bangalas doing the repair are so careless.... !!

Hey, just went to Maga Discount Store at United Square, your LG fridge cost $900++. How come u get it so cheap ar... ?? :dancingqueen:

Did u ask anyone for discount? Cause i did den get cheap i guess. :sport-smiley-004:

If u wan, i can give u my contact and u can look for him. I think nvm, later MSN i tell u. :good:

halo... any1 install air-con in their living room? u using sys 4? cant make up my mind wther to use sys 4 or sys 3 + 1 single split (living room).... :P coz duno if sys 4 got enuff power to cool the living room boh leh... :P

halo... any1 install air-con in their living room? u using sys 4? cant make up my mind wther to use sys 4 or sys 3 + 1 single split (living room).... :dancingqueen: coz duno if sys 4 got enuff power to cool the living room boh leh... !!

hi zen2008 ~ got to depend on the aircon btu combination one. me got install in living room. getting system 4 inverter.

hi zen2008 ~ got to depend on the aircon btu combination one. me got install in living room. getting system 4 inverter.

ya i noe... tt's y wondering if a sys 4 is strong enuff to provide the coolness boh leh.. ur design shld b e same as mine.. so wat's e btu needed for the living/dining area huh? 12000btu shld be enuff rite... :dribble:

ya i noe... tt's y wondering if a sys 4 is strong enuff to provide the coolness boh leh.. ur design shld b e same as mine.. so wat's e btu needed for the living/dining area huh? 12000btu shld be enuff rite... :(

ya yr design same as mine....just mirror reflection cos yrs opp of mine.

i go home check my purchase order see whats the btu then i post here let u know...

ya yr design same as mine....just mirror reflection cos yrs opp of mine.

i go home check my purchase order see whats the btu then i post here let u know...

keke... Xie xie ni lor.... :(