Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Hello peeps!

Paiseh..mi long time neber update :D

Went to IT show yesterday too and bought a sony bravia W series 40' lcd..2649 with $200 voucher :help:

And we also sign up with singnet...got free mini PC :bangwall:

and today the singtel person called us to allocate us our house phone number..but if you want to choose, have to pay $30 extra...so we just stick with the one allocated to us..hehe

Signed up with a contractor yesterday too

Hopefully everything will be smooth smooth.. :bangwall:

Edited by hazelbelle

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi fellow neighbours. What are the things to look out for when purchasing air-con? any recommendation?

I am planning to get a non-invertor as I wont be running the air-con for more than 2rooms at 1 go.

hi spinball

bought panansonic 42 P70H cos i wan a plasma for free to air channels and also a sharp lcd

keke

tot buy one each for variety, then can slowly observe diff btw the 2

haha

hard choice between samsung, sony and sharp

sony PQ better i think, samsung design chio

don know y in the end i got sharp, but i always wanted sharp aqeous since i started to source for tv

anyway, hp gd buy

hi spinball

bought panansonic 42 P70H cos i wan a plasma for free to air channels and also a sharp lcd

keke

tot buy one each for variety, then can slowly observe diff btw the 2

haha

hard choice between samsung, sony and sharp

sony PQ better i think, samsung design chio

don know y in the end i got sharp, but i always wanted sharp aqeous since i started to source for tv

anyway, hp gd buy

Wow.... icic..... not bad lah.... :(

Hello peeps!

Paiseh..mi long time neber update :(

Went to IT show yesterday too and bought a sony bravia W series 40' lcd..2649 with $200 voucher 8|

And we also sign up with singnet...got free mini PC 8|

and today the singtel person called us to allocate us our house phone number..but if you want to choose, have to pay $30 extra...so we just stick with the one allocated to us..hehe

Hopefully everything will be smooth smooth.. 8|

hazelbelle, long time no see ar.... how's yr ROM?? :)

haha... actually we wanted to sign up with Singnet so that we can get the free mini PC... but hor... after thinking thru.... we decided is best to sign Singtel MIO plan instead for better saving.... :)

Anyway, anyone using Singtel MIO right now??

Hi fellow neighbours. What are the things to look out for when purchasing air-con? any recommendation?

I am planning to get a non-invertor as I wont be running the air-con for more than 2rooms at 1 go.

Haha.. how's yr budget like? Daikin Aircon?? 8|

hey neighbors, anyone can recommend good places to buy dining tables and sofa? had been sourcing around but dont really can find good offers.. tia~ :bangwall:

Hi there,

Think there is a place called Defu Furnitures at Tradehub 21 - corner shop, 2nd row of shops i think, behind the front row facing road. Nice peeps there. whatever it is NEVER go to NOVA! They're a nightmare.... :bangwall:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello peeps!

Paiseh..mi long time neber update :bangwall:

Went to IT show yesterday too and bought a sony bravia W series 40' lcd..2649 with $200 voucher :P

And we also sign up with singnet...got free mini PC :P

Hopefully everything will be smooth smooth.. :bangwall:

Hi hazelbelle,

Was at IT Show on sunday (9/3)... and got the Sony Bravia 32" for 879 with free tilting bracket... not bad lah.. but maybe cos it's a nightmare with a lot of people, the Sony people not too nice with enquiries. hahaah... You got the home theatre system? which model?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi noel,

Wah... nice deal! But carry like siao back leh... hahaha.... I haven't even started on my reno yet lor.. sigh... but good thing is BSC moving along to change my gate (cos hole for lock not aligned..). Just left dining room lights... maybe make another trip back to JB bah... after they catch mr mas selamat.. hahaha...

Must have housewarming party in our block! Btw, pm me your unit if u'd like. We can help one another "monitor" the progress of the reno.. kekeke... I'm doing that with my immed neighbour now. I'm on 17th floor. !!

Hi qaraj! Welcome to the neighbourhood. I'm from blk 989b too. I agree that lights in sing is super ex. I bought all my lights except dining in singapore. Cost $1k (b4 $500 discount voucher from my ID firm). I bought my dining light in shenzhen. Similar one cost at least 1k in singapore. I bought is at RMB1k which is abt SGD200.

diningsmall.jpg

Edited by qaraj

Err..... under 1.6K abit hard ar.... agreed with Zen2008, if yr budget is greater than 1.6K but less than 2.5K, then it should be easy for you to get a non-inverter sys3. :bangwall:

Under 1.6K for sys3. Should be reasonable budget rite?

ckooyin/Zen2008 ~ ya lor..me still in the stage of waiting for them to rectify the problems. Ok la..not really sianz la...got ample time..so die die also must get them to rectify the defects till to my expectation lor. Ya lor hor..i so long also din post here liao..lol..think got to start posting here regularly..if not lost contacts with u all..next time wanna find majong kakis cannot find. lolx.

spinball ~ yoz..so how huh?i mean the full length window izzit tempered glass?

missysg, haha... up to now.... I also dunno.... BSC says not tempered glass.... there is nothing we can do also.... anyway, they will come again on Wednesday to replace the replaced window.... if we are not satisfied, will make sure they change until we satisfied... !!

ckooyin/Zen2008 ~ ya lor..me still in the stage of waiting for them to rectify the problems. Ok la..not really sianz la...got ample time..so die die also must get them to rectify the defects till to my expectation lor. Ya lor hor..i so long also din post here liao..lol..think got to start posting here regularly..if not lost contacts with u all..next time wanna find majong kakis cannot find. lolx.

spinball ~ yoz..so how huh?i mean the full length window izzit tempered glass?

spinball ~ i think is not tempered. cos i also got check with the hdb officer. he said cfm our whole area (those few blocks) are not tempered glass.

I know.. haha.. but hor... how come ckoonyin's windows is tempered one?? :dancingqueen:

spinball ~ i think is not tempered. cos i also got check with the hdb officer. he said cfm our whole area (those few blocks) are not tempered glass.

I know.. haha.. but hor... how come ckoonyin's windows is tempered one?? :)

paiseh paiseh today i went up to see the window and it only said Eco-Friendly Laminte........so sorry

haha... is ok lah.... anyway, the BSC staff already confirmed that whole area is just laminated glass not tempered... anyway, they came and change the window to the correct colour tone yesterday.... so finally can close the case liao... :dunno:

paiseh paiseh today i went up to see the window and it only said Eco-Friendly Laminte........so sorry

Hi spinball,

My rom went quite smoothly..we had lots of fun..the raffles town club team was very helpful so overall we feel quite value for $$$.. :dunno:

Really..how's the MIO plan like? we also now thinking to subscribe to SCV for the discovery channel etc..hehe

Hi qaraj,

yeah...the sony ppl are very rushed to close the deal.. :yamseng: we bought a sony HTS at 339..the simplest one i think..hope it'll work fine..otherwise :notti:

Yea...we are going to buy our aircon this weekend too!! looking at mitisubishi or daiikin..mebbe a non-inverter since we seldom use aircon actually...

and probably looking at hobs, hoods, ovens, sinks too...which brand did you all buy???

Now in manila...the paintings here actually cost 10sgd only!! going to lug a few home.. :unsure::dunno: