Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Btw, did u guys try wallpapers before?

Was thinking of cutting cost by replacing feature wall with wall papers.. any advice?

Any recommendations on where to get wallpapers?

Dun like plain walls... :notti:

Btw, did u guys try wallpapers before?

Was thinking of cutting cost by replacing feature wall with wall papers.. any advice?

Any recommendations on where to get wallpapers?

Dun like plain walls... :notti:

good wallpaper wont tear off easily one. like goodrich.

but now more in trend will be wall decal. wall decal better lor. u can go google for the difference.

me also using for my hse.

but now more in trend will be wall decal. wall decal better lor. u can go google for the difference.

wah~ wall decal ah... muz post pic let us see hor....

Icic.. me squeezing my budget so trying to save money on the feature wall and do wall paper instead...

Hi guys, anyone got any ideas whether the toilet tiles should be hollow due to the waterproofing layer.?

I specified in my defects list a long while back..the Technical officer and contractor both told me that its supposed to be like that cos of the waterproofing layer...

Now my renovations going to start the ID tells me that something is wrong with the toilet tiles..asked me to check it with HDB....*pissed off* now...think I going to shoot one email to the bosses at HDB...

Hi guys, anyone got any ideas whether the toilet tiles should be hollow due to the waterproofing layer.?

I specified in my defects list a long while back..the Technical officer and contractor both told me that its supposed to be like that cos of the waterproofing layer...

Now my renovations going to start the ID tells me that something is wrong with the toilet tiles..asked me to check it with HDB....*pissed off* now...think I going to shoot one email to the bosses at HDB...

iszit... nvr really noticed wther gt hollow anot... mayb nxt visit gota chk...

hmmm i dun really know how to check on the hollow tiles in the bathroom.

the workers will be doing the installation of the bathroom accessories on tis sat...will see if they will be having problems with the tiles anot. if yes, then i will complain again hehe.. by the way, all the handles for the window had been rectify by the bsc ppl this afternoon.

finally all over liao.

Went down to check today.. realised BSC pple has changed my hollow tiles and replace my parquet skirting with tiles...

But apparently they din change some of the hollow tiles that was indicated previously, but its near the window in the living room.. so dunno whether I want them to change them again.. any advice?

Btw, anyone change skirting to tiles? they din change the skirting in the bed rooms, only living room and the passageway.. thats normal right?

Edited by weixiaobao

Hi All,

Referring to blurbug comments, I also have some problem installing the water storage heater, as the plumber said that as our Fab Wall for the toilet max weight is about 10kg, so he advise me to get the 15L, instead of the 35L which I intend to install. So does anyone have this problem? Cause I read from some of the blogs of both St.64 and St.93, majority are using the 25L. I have to go back all the way just to exchange the water storage heater!!!

Well anyway, will phone HDB to confirm on this issue later!! Hope to get a good reply from them.

Cheers.

Hi All,

Referring to blurbug comments, I also have some problem installing the water storage heater, as the plumber said that as our Fab Wall for the toilet max weight is about 10kg, so he advise me to get the 15L, instead of the 35L which I intend to install. So does anyone have this problem? Cause I read from some of the blogs of both St.64 and St.93, majority are using the 25L. I have to go back all the way just to exchange the water storage heater!!!

Well anyway, will phone HDB to confirm on this issue later!! Hope to get a good reply from them.

Cheers.

hmmm i be doing the installation of the heater only next week so not sure will i be having the same problem too. but i know some of our neighbour here install the 25litre but i suppose no problem ba. mine also the 25litre one.

Hi all,

Been busy and not feeling well again so never post recently.

Spinball, I agree with you. Wish we can have both chidcare and 7-11, it's more practical esp for young family like most of the ppl here. If a baby come in few years time a nearby childcare is very impt. If coffeeshop, ppl drink there at late night, we'll have one more security issue.

Anyone know where to write in to ask whether is there any plan for a childcare centre ? I need to send in my baby in few months time. The nearest available one is near Pioneer Mall, although walking distance but still quite far for rainy days. The one located at opp street is full, the one in the stadium is asking for ridiculous price...sigh

So, who is moving in soon ?

hmm... Coffee shop no good leh... haha.. think child care center better..... :P

Cantona7... it shd be located at Blk 988B or 988C.... the area is done up liao....

Edited by Amoyz

I have mentioned it before in my previous postings in the same thread. If they agreed with you that tiles are hollow, they may have to change for the whole block, maybe even the whole precinct, cos everybody same same.

Went down to check today.. realised BSC pple has changed my hollow tiles and replace my parquet skirting with tiles...

But apparently they din change some of the hollow tiles that was indicated previously, but its near the window in the living room.. so dunno whether I want them to change them again.. any advice?

Btw, anyone change skirting to tiles? they din change the skirting in the bed rooms, only living room and the passageway.. thats normal right?

Huh? wouldn't it be weird to have parguet flooring with tiles skirting? Think changing living room and passeway are fine. If I know can change, I oso want to change.

Hi All,

Cheers.

mine using 30L.