Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Qaraj's Housewarming attendance:

1) sohbengkuan (2 bottles of red wine)

2) Weixiaobao + FaTBaBe (mahjong tiles??? - KIV)

3) missysg + bf

4)

We shall discuss!! :notti:

Hi qaraj,

Any preference? like:

1. colour,

2. size (A1, A2, A3),

3. Taiwan/ Hong Kong tile..

4. Chips..

hahaah... tiles got A2 size?? Think the usual type lor - large ones u know? usual one that we play is HK type rite? i oso can't rem. Chips yeah. keke.. :P colour : blue? hhe... green boring lah.:P

i'm @989B .. not sure can go to housewarming, but had a peek at qaraj's place yest (thanks, qaraj!).. like the platform in livingroom:D

no worries mc. :) Glad to meet u n hb. :) Hope to see you if poss - then can know rest of forumers too mah. :P

btw, u guys wanna come over around 530pm? :) All come same time got kaki mah rite? hahaha....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hahaah... tiles got A2 size?? Think the usual type lor - large ones u know? usual one that we play is HK type rite? i oso can't rem. Chips yeah. keke.. :P colour : blue? hhe... green boring lah.:P

no worries mc. :) Glad to meet u n hb. :) Hope to see you if poss - then can know rest of forumers too mah. :P

btw, u guys wanna come over around 530pm? :) All come same time got kaki mah rite? hahaha....

so we are having our "wu lin da hui" at yr hse la. lol.

pm me yr wishlist can?

ckoonyin ~ i din leave the tinner on the tiles wor..i just wipe it off with the sponge. Need alot of patience to do it.

so we are having our "wu lin da hui" at yr hse la. lol.

pm me yr wishlist can?

ckoonyin ~ i din leave the tinner on the tiles wor..i just wipe it off with the sponge. Need alot of patience to do it.

hm~ mayb u can plan a schedule den go all our hse to help us wipe, can? haha....

See how it will goes on Friday .

Think will get better tiles . More $$$ out . :jawdrop:

My T.O is a lady surname Zhong .

Anyone have met her before ? Nice or not ?

so how;s ur joint inspection? wat r they gg to do with ur tiles?

Edited by Zen2008

2) Weixiaobao + FaTBaBe (mahjong tiles??? - KIV)

3) Missysg and bf

4) Blurbug & gf

We shall discuss!! :notti:

Hi qaraj,

Any preference? like:

1. colour,

2. size (A1, A2, A3),

3. Taiwan/ Hong Kong tile..

4. Chips..

Sounds gd...maybe can synchronise time...so can get to meet all the neighbours.. :yamseng:

2) Weixiaobao (mahjong tiles share with FaTBaBe)

3) FaTBaBe & BF

4) Missysg and bf

5) Blurbug & gf

A1; Hong Kong; 1/2 blue & 1/2 transparent tiles with chips..

(if u need sample picture let me know.. I got the same one that you mentioned.. haha..) :D

Let me know what time u guys are going.. Now I am just a few bus stops away only.. can meet anytime.. hehe..

I got my keys 2 weeks ago, submit the defect last week, over 70 hollows in livingroom.

When BSC came, knocked few hollows and said will change the whole tiles.

Think they don't have anymore stock of old tiles.

They showed me the sample of new tiles, different pattern with the old ones.

I hope I can change the whole living room tiles too.. :bow: Now waiting for my keys..

what about other areas? any defects?

mcatsgp: Welcome to the neighbourhood.

Since Qaraj said 5.30pm, shall we?

1) sohbengkuan 2+1 (2 bottles of red wine)

3) FaTBaBe & BF

4) Missysg and bf

5) Blurbug & gf

6)

7)

8)

9)

Edited by Sohbengkuan

Hahahaah..... so funny lah u guys. :) hint hint : I have a gifts registry if u guys really wanna bring s/thing. kekeke... :P It's on my e-invite for those of us who have received it. kekeke... :P

I didnt received any e-invite can I go too??? :unsure:

I got my keys 2 weeks ago, submit the defect last week, over 70 hollows in livingroom.

When BSC came, knocked few hollows and said will change the whole tiles.

Think they don't have anymore stock of old tiles.

They showed me the sample of new tiles, different pattern with the old ones.

Welcome mcatsgp. :dancingqueen:

I think is a blessing u got to change the whole tiles, if me I would top up & go for 80x80 the biggest tiles. :notti:

"Your appointment to sign the Agreement for Lease and Take Possession of the new flat is on 24 Jun 2008 at 10:10 AM. "

Hippy!!! :D Hehe!!

Will I be collecting my keys on 24th?

Oh no.. alot of things need to prepare.. and buy... :dribble: What shall I do.. Kan jong...

"Your appointment to sign the Agreement for Lease and Take Possession of the new flat is on 24 Jun 2008 at 10:10 AM. "

Oh no.. alot of things need to prepare.. and buy... :dribble: What shall I do.. Kan jong...

Yup, u will be getting the keys on the day. Be sure to sign a lot of papers and I mean a lot. Once gotten keys, can go new house to check defects liao... but some pple will choose the dates to open door.

I didnt received any e-invite can I go too??? :unsure:

Welcome mcatsgp. :dancingqueen:

I think is a blessing u got to change the whole tiles, if me I would top up & go for 80x80 the biggest tiles. :notti:

hahaha.. of course can come lah! :P just need your email addy to send you the details lah hor. :P hahah...

tata. Bring your wife / kids / dog / family... :P

hahaha.. of course can come lah! :P just need your email addy to send you the details lah hor. :P hahah...

tata. Bring your wife / kids / dog / family... :P

qaraj ~ u sure dogs can come too?

gong hee gong hee... u sure gt alot of tings to do lor... but 1stly, if u want, can look 4 an auspicious date for ur Kai Meng Da Ji... if not, juz go up after u collected ur keys lo.... :drunk:

& if u wan lots of ren qi.. can gather all forumers here, we all go cheong ur place... keke...

Edited by Zen2008

gong hee gong hee... u sure gt alot of tings to do lor... but 1stly, if u want, can look 4 an auspicious date for ur Kai Meng Da Ji... if not, juz go up after u collected ur keys lo.... :drunk:

& if u wan lots of ren qi.. can gather all forumers here, we all go cheong ur place... keke...

Cheong AH!!!!

mcatsgp: Welcome to the neighbourhood.

Since Qaraj said 5.30pm, shall we?

3) FaTBaBe & BF

4) Missysg and bf

5) Blurbug & gf

6)

7)

8)

9)

Onz.. steady pon pipi. Might be slightly late though.. going shopping for lightings and accessories. =)

2) Weixiaobao + wife (mahjong tiles share with FaTBaBe and Cantona7)

3) FaTBaBe & BF

4) Missysg and bf

5) Blurbug & gf

6)

7)

8)

9)

Edited by weixiaobao

Guest mcatsgp
Welcome to the neighbourhood! Good thing they are willing to change everything for u once and for all? Wat about your skirting? Changing it also?

Thought to change skirting as well, top-up 280 if change with tiles, either their tiles (same as floor) or our own tiles.

We don't want the same one .. but couldn't find the tiles we want in 40 cm size :(, so will keep the timber skirting ... hope this time they do it nicely.

Also want to change the kitchen tiles with the same tiles as livingroom ...

but bsc say that kitchen cannot use homoG tile, must a rough one ... is that true?

i don't like rough tiles, difficult to clean up :(

congrats ...

don't need to be in-time for this, can come earlier ... even can change to another date online