Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

ayo~ y like tt.. tink beta can it done b4 it get worst...

Remenber to ask them to pump in more PU on the outside and sealer for the inside .

Pump more areas and not that spot only .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Remenber to ask them to pump in more PU on the outside and sealer for the inside .

Pump more areas and not that spot only .

hi DLIM, long time no post liao huh.... had not seen ur windows open 4 awhile le....so hw's urs getting on?

huh? gota pump for inside oso ah... den gota re-paint again? ayo ~

Edited by Zen2008

hi DLIM, long time no post liao huh.... had not seen ur windows open 4 awhile le....so hw's urs getting on?

eh....wat is PU and sealer ah?

eh....wat is PU and sealer ah?

Town Council is incharge of exterior . So that time they say they will inject PU on the outside to prevent water to go into the wall .

BSC contractor is in charge of the inside . So that they say they will inject sealer within inside area .

Not sure their technical terms , I just nod my head . As long they solve my problem :notti:

But you should ask them to inject different area as water travel even it is not leaking now as preventation is better as water does travel .

If not will be like me , they come 3 times to get it finally working . Then I become KS and tell them to inject more ... More better than less is my opinion .

Mine very bad state now . The tiles is **** jialat . Wrote many complain letters . Almost want to write to CEO of HDB .

Will have a joint inspectation with 2 different dept of HDB next week to solve the issues .

I stop renov for 3 weeks . So my contractor also complain abit as he say all my caprentry work is done but cannot come in to install .

Have to rearrange all my deliveries ...Stress and upset .

Town Council is incharge of exterior . So that time they say they will inject PU on the outside to prevent water to go into the wall .

BSC contractor is in charge of the inside . So that they say they will inject sealer within inside area .

Not sure their technical terms , I just nod my head . As long they solve my problem :notti:

But you should ask them to inject different area as water travel even it is not leaking now as preventation is better as water does travel .

If not will be like me , they come 3 times to get it finally working . Then I become KS and tell them to inject more ... More better than less is my opinion .

Mine very bad state now . The tiles is **** jialat . Wrote many complain letters . Almost want to write to CEO of HDB .

Will have a joint inspectation with 2 different dept of HDB next week to solve the issues .

I stop renov for 3 weeks . So my contractor also complain abit as he say all my caprentry work is done but cannot come in to install .

Have to rearrange all my deliveries ...Stress and upset .

wah biang eh? wat's ur TO doing? how come taking such a long time to settle... if i remb correctly, tink i saw some1 mention tt BSC dun hv our exisiting tiles ritz? so since ur tiles got problem (even if only 1pc), BSC oso wun hv replacement ritz... i tink u hv to really push them... i tot u had gvn them a week to wash?

as for ur contractor, tink he shld understand lo.. if not, get him to chase hdb la...

Edited by Zen2008

wah biang eh? wat's ur TO doing? how come taking such a long time to settle... if i remb correctly, tink i saw some1 mention tt BSC dun hv our exisiting tiles ritz? so since ur tiles got problem (even if only 1pc), BSC oso wun hv replacement ritz... i tink u hv to really push them... i tot u had gvn them a week to wash?

as for ur contractor, tink he shld understand lo.. if not, get him to chase hdb la...

Tell you the whole story in person next time . Very long story

Conclusion is after giving them one week to wash .

My tiles lose the shine , still can see the stain . Tiles discolour and the white cement on the grooves comes out after their rectification . Very jia lat .

Make me very upset and frustrated . :furious:

Tell you the whole story in person next time . Very long story

Conclusion is after giving them one week to wash .

My tiles lose the shine , still can see the stain . Tiles discolour and the white cement on the grooves comes out after their rectification . Very jia lat .

Make me very upset and frustrated . :furious:

really sad to hear that bro...

k, i'll b ard tiz wkend, may dropby if u wan tho...

hope u'll settle tiz soon....

Guest mcatsgp

ckoonyin,

hope it's not so bad

DLIM,

that sounds so bad ... sad to hear that

hope hdb and bsc do something to resolve it ... well, they MUST ...

oot,

anyone want free hamster?

my friend give away three with separate cage

(2 winter white pearl, 1 roborovski) ...

i will take 1 winter white pearl (and may be 1 more)

pm me if u r interested

thanks,

Edited by mcatsgp

ckoonyin,

hope it's not so bad

DLIM,

that sounds so bad ... sad to hear that

hope hdb and bsc do something to resolve it ... well, they MUST ...

oot,

anyone want free hamster?

my friend give away three with separate cage

(2 winter white pearl, 1 roborovski) ...

i will take 1 winter white pearl (and may be 1 more)

pm me if u r interested

thanks,

Wow, I used to keep tons of hamsters in hall, til I shift back home and parents nag everyday...

Waiting to rekindle my interest haha.

So left one pearl winter white and rovorski?

Hmm cannot put them together, sure fight.

Put separate, very lonely.. your fren giving away a pair?

Come to think of it.. anyone in the neighbourhood into aquatic plants? or marine tanks?

Guest mcatsgp
Wow, I used to keep tons of hamsters in hall, til I shift back home and parents nag everyday...

Waiting to rekindle my interest haha.

So left one pearl winter white and rovorski?

Hmm cannot put them together, sure fight.

Put separate, very lonely.. your fren giving away a pair?

Come to think of it.. anyone in the neighbourhood into aquatic plants? or marine tanks?

i have no experience on hamster, but my daughter ask for pet :)

u r right.

i first think to take one pearl winter white and one robovorski, but my friend say they fight.

now thinking to take 2 pearl winter white... but if they fight, i will take 1 only.

my friend giving away all 3 (all female) as he will travel a lot, nobody take care of them.

anyone here got dogs? wanna help my boys find friends here lei..if not next time they move here they be bored. lol

Haha gong xi gong xi! :yamseng::yamseng:

So they let u collect earlier huh.. thats nice.

Day time onz! I be at my place over the weekend.. =)

hi fatbabe - so u open yr door le? din know if u under AHG grant must submit cert first.

town council did chase me for my cert think weeks ago...but i ignore the letter lor.dun bother.lol

wann post yr layout here since u said yrs is totally different from us.

zen our fridge coming tomorrow lioa so can have mahjong session on sat la? since now got aircon, got fridge only short of mahjong and table na. lol

layout diff? hmm~ mayb u can post pic here ba... if really nthg 2 sumbit (defects), then lucky u...but beta check thoroughly b4 u start ur reno .... den u tell us which part area u like from all the houses u visited & we help u "design".. lol... :drunk:

u "du gui" hor~! so when u gonna start conducting lesson? :dancingqueen:

yap, dun 4get to clean up ur hse hor... & tink u'll b chging ur lock too ritz.... tink moz of ur work done liao hor? :yamseng:

Hmm.. how to upload picture??

congrats! guess it is time for you to gear up against the"war" against BSC.

Btw, i realised one of my wall seeps water into my house when it rains very heavily.

Shoot email directly to HDB and WCTC. Tmr they inspecting my place......sians.............already living in liao got problem........hopfully can rectify :(

Abt contractor ... what is the 'next step' to do after we got quotation bef engage them? choose material or measurement? need those two to get final quote, rite? make the furn layout plan ourself, but not the detail.

FatBaBe ... congrats ... how was the first sight?

Thanks all.. pai say.. this few days busyng checkin defects and moving house (body aching now)..

Defects as below..

• my living room tiles alot of uneven. the edge of most tiles have high low.. a bit sharp.. this is consider defect right?

and ofcos hollows.. toilet have too. hai..

• bedrooms wall got crack line.
  • door stopper in all bedroom, rust (master bedroom - spoil)
  • all top window handle rust + hard to open and close..
  • 1 of the window in the living room open/close got sound..
  • skirting in living/ bedroom got problem.

i have no experience on hamster, but my daughter ask for pet :)

u r right.

i first think to take one pearl winter white and one robovorski, but my friend say they fight.

now thinking to take 2 pearl winter white... but if they fight, i will take 1 only.

my friend giving away all 3 (all female) as he will travel a lot, nobody take care of them.

Female cannot stay together in 1 cage.. but male can.. sound like human??? haha.. :sport-smiley-004:

Defects as below..
  • my living room tiles alot of uneven. the edge of most tiles have high low.. a bit sharp.. this is consider defect right?

and ofcos hollows.. toilet have too. hai..

• bedrooms wall got crack line.
  • door stopper in all bedroom, rust (master bedroom - spoil)
  • all top window handle rust + hard to open and close..
  • 1 of the window in the living room open/close got sound..
  • skirting in living/ bedroom got problem.

wah~ but ok la... still not alot... mayb more checkings, u will find more defects? =P

anyone here got dogs? wanna help my boys find friends here lei..if not next time they move here they be bored. lol

wah~ so fast wana match-make ur dog le... yalor... go find 3 other dogs & they can open 1 table le... haha....

Mr Soh, can borrow ur BR movie boh... more horror the better.... whaha.... oh~ juz rembr i dun hv BR player... hoping for price to dive tho... haiz...

Edited by Zen2008