Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

:jawdrop: kena :fire::fire: again wor~ so i'm a JOKER huh... tsk tsk tsk~

:jawdrop: school team sia.... so he can coach us liao la... ok, set~! mj got Masteress missysg... bowling gt Master Wei... Pool, any1?

see which day is the cheapest lor.. whaha...

:good:

Location ?

Got any master in pool ? Can teach us ....I want to learn more .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:jawdrop: kena :fire::fire: again wor~ so i'm a JOKER huh... tsk tsk tsk~

:jawdrop: school team sia.... so he can coach us liao la... ok, set~! mj got Masteress missysg... bowling gt Master Wei... Pool, any1?

see which day is the cheapest lor.. whaha...

No need coach.

Just imagine the pins are the people from BSC and HDB, take a ball and throw at them. Sure strike!

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

YEY! I can pay money to wash more "drains" liao lor.. btw, weixiaobao was in school team one leh.. dun play play lor.. :P

Why dun we set a few dates lah? Then see if we can make it lor... Let's start with poll on DAY of week first :

Weekdays : Mon / Tue / Wed / Thu / Fri - 7pm onwards (makan together also can lah, if not bo lat to throw the bolah.. hahha)

Weekends : Sat / Sun - Morning / Afternoon.

I can collate the responses and see how we can arrange lor. ;) Then zen can just turn up and tell jokes ok? clap clap clap... :dancingqueen:

Weekdays kinda hard - No fixed knocking off time man. :(

Preferably weekend :notti:

No need coach.

Just imagine the pins are the people from BSC and HDB, take a ball and throw at them. Sure strike!

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Weekdays kinda hard - No fixed knocking off time man. :(

Preferably weekend :notti:

wah, weixiaobao has oledi taught us 1 lesson... we'll rembr tt.... :sport-smiley-003:

hihi everyone!

Did anyone encounter pathetic drizzle for your rain shower??? they told me the higher floor you are at, the smaller the water pressure and no point to install rain shower if your water pressure is low.. i am at 14th flr... dun wanna end up wasting money if the rain shower cant be used.............. :bath:

thanks!

hihi everyone!

Did anyone encounter pathetic drizzle for your rain shower??? they told me the higher floor you are at, the smaller the water pressure and no point to install rain shower if your water pressure is low.. i am at 14th flr... dun wanna end up wasting money if the rain shower cant be used.............. :bath:

thanks!

If thats the case, then mine confirm the strongest lolz.

Not too sure abt that, maybe those staying higher level can help? :notti:

Ask qaraj! she stay higher than u :yamseng:

hihi everyone!

thanks!

yaya.... ask qaraj, she lives on the highest floor among all.... keke...

so which blk r u in?

Edited by Zen2008

hihi everyone!

thanks!

Hahaha.. u ask me about water pressure? hmm.... i think u wanna come n try my shower n see for yourself? haahhah.... :P i'm not joking leh... serious one.. :P

But so far hor... my water pressure is pretty good leh... have to sometimes remember to on tap small small so that won't waste water. :P

i thot water tank is on top of the flat right? so by right... water pressure shd be highest on top floor? hmm... my physics fail one lor.. as u can see... kakakaka....

Edited by qaraj

The low water pressurre only affects the top two floors only. For these two floors residents, there is a timer set to generate higher pressure for them, most often than not, the timer would be set in the morning and evening when most people would be bathing to go work or after work.

So you may try in the evening from 6am to 9am or 6pm to 9pm.

i question the bsc ppls why when i turn on the tap why got a loud sound and they said is due to water pressure. thou the tank is on the top but dunno what la..so low floor more water pressure dunno if is true.

Hahaha.. u ask me about water pressure? hmm.... i think u wanna come n try my shower n see for yourself? haahhah.... :P i'm not joking leh... serious one.. :P

But so far hor... my water pressure is pretty good leh... have to sometimes remember to on tap small small so that won't waste water. :P

i thot water tank is on top of the flat right? so by right... water pressure shd be highest on top floor? hmm... my physics fail one lor.. as u can see... kakakaka....

hehhaha... no lehz.. at first i din realised this "potential" prob until i went shopping for my rain shower then the salesman advise me to check my water pressure first cos not all can use... due to different water pressure..

yaya.... ask qaraj, she lives on the highest floor among all.... keke...

so which blk r u in?

Me haven even move in or renovate since i got the keys ;) .. hehehe.. i gt this unit at July Balloting 07... took a long time for the BSC pple to rectify my defective tiles etc * super pissed* :furious: .. and i have been paying the montly conservancy charges and SP bills.. !! but i din think that our area very clean hor??? my FILs are asking why downstairs the void deck like so dirty and full of rubbish everywhere... sighhhh.. duno we pay them so much conservancy fees for wad... hahahahha...

think i wun be moving in until end of yr... my reno id haven even confirmed yet...

Me haven even move in or renovate since i got the keys ;) .. hehehe.. i gt this unit at July Balloting 07... took a long time for the BSC pple to rectify my defective tiles etc * super pissed* :furious: .. and i have been paying the montly conservancy charges and SP bills.. !! but i din think that our area very clean hor??? my FILs are asking why downstairs the void deck like so dirty and full of rubbish everywhere... sighhhh.. duno we pay them so much conservancy fees for wad... hahahahha...

think i wun be moving in until end of yr... my reno id haven even confirmed yet...

oic.. tink moz of us here got keys almost e same time leh... so u mean ur tiles till now still haben settle? ayo~

downstairs dirty meh? which blk u in... mine okay leh...

tho u planng to move in end of yr.. but seems like u bot quite a number of items le hor.. haha...

Come to think of it, when I on my tap in the common toilet, can hear it super loudly from the MBR.. scary.

:jawdrop: scary sia.... :ph34r:

Edited by Zen2008

oic.. tink moz of us here got keys almost e same time leh... so u mean ur tiles till now still haben settle? ayo~

downstairs dirty meh? which blk u in... mine okay leh...

tho u planng to move in end of yr.. but seems like u bot quite a number of items le hor.. haha...

989c... yah... dirty lehz... mebbe its weekends tat i went.. so tats y.. floor ok liaos.. finally... after few mths of chasing aft them...

yahhh... cos everywhere sales ma... so jus grab whatever is cheap first lor.. even bot paintings from ikea, and quilt / bedsht and a tatami etc from taka... hahhaa... now my FH's hse all stocked up..

but electricals we will wait till after reno then buy.. anyway.. no hurry to move in.. next yr then getting married.. :drunk:

BTW,,,.... are we allowed to hack our toilets? cos i ask my reno id... then they say if ours less than 5yrs... cannot hack.. must overlay.. but overlay seems not " secure" enuf.. sekali next time tiles pop..

Edited by plossy

Wah so long BSC haven't completed their task?! and they have already shifted out from downstairs liao....

Hmmm.........remember my wall leaked water? WCTC pple came and told me the water seeped thru the corner of my window pane.

They also said that actually all the window pane edges (where it meets the concrete) should have silicon sealant to protect against such things.

But gotto do ourselves.

Heng thing is that he saw that below my unit, the wall is cracked and mould is setting in, so he will get his pple to repair the wall and as the same time, patch up my window pane for me.........i wonder, means my neighbour downstairs confirm got water seepage in his unit liao..........