Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Ckoonyin.... Just curious... How do you lower down the pressure of the taps ar??

simple ma, use use the tap outside your house to regulate the pressure lor.........or use the valves underneath your sink also can.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hey Peeps !

Suntec City gt Friven & Co sale.. very cheap and not bad... till Wed.. in front of Carrefour!! :dribble:

Just bought a King size Quilt cover w/ 2 pillow cases.. ( 450 Threadcount).. only $40 ! there are other stuff such as pillows, quilts, bathroom accessories, candles etc..

I asked the person, she says tonight will have new designs coming in... so if you guys wanna go see, can try tomorrow !

wow friven sale is back again wor. cos rem not long ago, they also got sale at the same location u mention. brought the bath tower from them cos the bedsheet design no more nice one liao. $40 for 450 threadcount is worth it lei. not sure if their hotel collection got good deal anot.

me haven settle my wedding preparation lei. Going down to visit some hotel this fri. u mean yr wedding date is on the national day? mine on the 9 sep. u cfm at which hotel?

wow friven sale is back again wor. cos rem not long ago, they also got sale at the same location u mention. brought the bath tower from them cos the bedsheet design no more nice one liao. $40 for 450 threadcount is worth it lei. not sure if their hotel collection got good deal anot.

me haven settle my wedding preparation lei. Going down to visit some hotel this fri. u mean yr wedding date is on the national day? mine on the 9 sep. u cfm at which hotel?

no la... i mean 2 aug 09..hehhe.. at grand corpthorne waterfront..

i din realli see hotel collection yesterday.. u might wan to check it out.. they have gt table lamps oso.. and towels... one set -big and hand towel @ $10. 24 pcs stainless steel cutlery @ $10.

no la... i mean 2 aug 09..hehhe.. at grand corpthorne waterfront..

i din realli see hotel collection yesterday.. u might wan to check it out.. they have gt table lamps oso.. and towels... one set -big and hand towel @ $10. 24 pcs stainless steel cutlery @ $10.

grand copthorne is also on my list. can email me the quote u have gotten?

missy.winnie@yahoo.com.sg

think i will drop by tomorrow for the sale. lol

Did any of you folks use the Citygas water heater and dryer?

i see from the website that it can save sp bill by almost 65% ..

http://www.citygas.com.sg/waterheater/index.htm

:bath:

I am going to use citygas water heater. I dun need the dryer.

I met up the the HDB officer yesterday morning. She said that I will not be meeting or liaise with the BSC for my defects. I have to contact the HDB officer directly. Anyone have the same issue? :dunno: I want to change my shirting in my living room.. As what ckoonyin said, can also push in a piece of paper in the gap loh.. some area.. even 3 to 5 pieces of paper loh.. :jawdrop:

The uneven of the tiles.. she mentioned that if the uneven is more than 1mm than it is consider defect. So sharp.. :curse: So sad..

Ya man! so good life can go shopping.. :good::good::good:

Want to check with u all something, anyone electrical works done by LEW electricians?

My ID says LEW electricians numbers in Singapore is controlled and electrical works are usually not done by them (they charge higher fees). At most, pay them come down to check and certified, at $250.

Is that true? Listen to him liao only orh orh orh all the way. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

what is LEW?

Did any of you folks use the Citygas water heater and dryer?

i see from the website that it can save sp bill by almost 65% ..

http://www.citygas.com.sg/waterheater/index.htm

:bath:

Hi plossy,

Can email me Copthorne waterfront quote too? Im shortlisting hotel too. Thanks! =)

aaroniser@hotmail.com

what is LEW?

Ah beng! Its licensed electrician worker..

Ur daughter so cute!

Edited by weixiaobao

I am going to use citygas water heater. I dun need the dryer.

I met up the the HDB officer yesterday morning. She said that I will not be meeting or liaise with the BSC for my defects. I have to contact the HDB officer directly. Anyone have the same issue? :dunno: I want to change my shirting in my living room.. As what ckoonyin said, can also push in a piece of paper in the gap loh.. some area.. even 3 to 5 pieces of paper loh.. :jawdrop:

The uneven of the tiles.. she mentioned that if the uneven is more than 1mm than it is consider defect. So sharp.. :curse: So sad..

BSC.....eh...........so means BSC no longer in operation isit? So rectification who do ah?

BSC.....eh...........so means BSC no longer in operation isit? So rectification who do ah?

Go thru the HDB wedsite or email them lor... website given to you liao.

But I tot BSC still there or they are shifting out? Cos someone called me from there.

Ur daughter so cute!

Check this out: http://elise.ema.gov.sg/elise/findworkerse...fer&Item=EL

Edited by Sohbengkuan

Go through HDB Officer ba. My office is a lady called Ng B. H., she told me that.

Go thru the HDB wedsite or email them lor... website given to you liao.

But I tot BSC still there or they are shifting out? Cos someone called me from there.

Check this out: http://elise.ema.gov.sg/elise/findworkerse...fer&Item=EL

When I collected the keys at HDB last month end, the officer said that the BSC had already move out from the carpark.

Hi plossy,

Can email me Copthorne waterfront quote too? Im shortlisting hotel too. Thanks! =)

aaroniser@hotmail.com

Ur daughter so cute!

I remember last time when i am working in office renovation film, our electrician are not LEW. What they usually do is that at the end of the whole wiring and electricial work, they will get a LEW to come and verify the whole project. With a cost la.. For HDB there isn't a need / must to have a LEW to do up ur electrical work.

They still in operation . Just that cannot talk straight to them but thru HDB now.

Remenber to drop email to your officer for each rectification so that got black and white incase BSC scrxw things up .

Hi plossy,

aaroniser@hotmail.com

hi hi

i have pm u...

but i booked it in 2007. so now the prices higher liaos... this sunday they gt bridal show.. you might want to check it out.. :yamseng:

hi hi

i have pm u...

but i booked it in 2007. so now the prices higher liaos... this sunday they gt bridal show.. you might want to check it out.. :yamseng:

Steady.. Thanks!

Any sales contact email that I can check the latest prices with?

Any minimum tables requirement?

:yamseng: