Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

opps~ paisay... it's...

PIZZ OFF EARLY TML's SAT ~ hahaha....

HAha that's something new! Or maybe Im just suaku haha..

Btw, ask u guys, when ur ID do up the feature wall, need to pass them all the wires first?

Or can install the feature wall then do up the wires?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HAha that's something new! Or maybe Im just suaku haha..

Btw, ask u guys, when ur ID do up the feature wall, need to pass them all the wires first?

Or can install the feature wall then do up the wires?

Got holes to let you drop the wires . No worries . :P

Got holes to let you drop the wires . No worries . :P

Haha orhhkk, but my ID ask me for the HTS wires first so that he can put them in.. *scratch*

Btw check with u guys another thing.. how much were u all quoted for sanding and varnish bedroom parquet flooring? I feel like a carrot man..

Haha orhhkk, but my ID ask me for the HTS wires first so that he can put them in.. *scratch*

Btw check with u guys another thing.. how much were u all quoted for sanding and varnish bedroom parquet flooring? I feel like a carrot man..

HTS wires? si mi ?

I got mine done at 260 dollars glossy effect . How much you being quote?

I was quote 750 from my ID. :curse:

So drop this item and ask the BSC contractor to do for me instead at 260 .

HTS wires? si mi ?

Mine is a long story..

Initially I waas quoted 360 for revarnishing 2 room, then I ask ID to give me 3rd room FOC he say ok.

Later on I wanted staining of my parquet, so he quoted me 690 for staining and he put in his quote sanding+varnish+ staining = 1,050.

Later exceed budget, so I change my mind, take out the staining, he deducted only 150 dollars.

So now my sanding + varnishing = 900 dollars = IM A CARROT.

So I ask him why so different.. he say cos include sanding and dunno involve simi grade of sanding which I doesnt really understand and they got to sand my " hacked - relaid parquet area " which was supposed to grind to level in the first place. The sad thing is, his guys done the sanding and varnishing once

I told him if he still quote me at that ridiculous price, I will get his guys to stop and I go look for BSC contractor cos they only quote me $300.

Now, my ID is puzzled why BSC contractor can quote so low, so he requested for the BSC contact so he can check with him.. should I give him the BSC contractor number?

Btw, the BSC contractor u contact is Ah Soon right? U stil have his number? Can sms me? I think I lost his number... He does sanding and varnishing? Heard from Ah Seng that u have to sand first before u varnish right?

Oh and I got my hinges done today.. U can try Mr Kor.. he's quite steady and U be surprised how fast he can unhinge everything. Lolz....

Edited by weixiaobao

Mine is a long story..

Initially I waas quoted 360 for revarnishing 2 room, then I ask ID to give me 3rd room FOC he say ok.

Later on I wanted staining of my parquet, so he quoted me 690 for staining and he put in his quote sanding+varnish+ staining = 1,050.

Later exceed budget, so I change my mind, take out the staining, he deducted only 150 dollars.

So now my sanding + varnishing = 900 dollars = IM A CARROT.

So I ask him why so different.. he say cos include sanding and dunno involve simi grade of sanding which I doesnt really understand and they got to sand my " hacked - relaid parquet area " which was supposed to grind to level in the first place. The sad thing is, his guys done the sanding and varnishing once

I told him if he still quote me at that ridiculous price, I will get his guys to stop and I go look for BSC contractor cos they only quote me $300.

Now, my ID is puzzled why BSC contractor can quote so low, so he requested for the BSC contact so he can check with him.. should I give him the BSC contractor number?

Btw, the BSC contractor u contact is Ah Soon right? U stil have his number? Can sms me? I think I lost his number... He does sanding and varnishing? Heard from Ah Seng that u have to sand first before u varnish right?

Oh and I got my hinges done today.. U can try Mr Kor.. he's quite steady and U be surprised how fast he can unhinge everything. Lolz....

8| My name is a secret .......

Should be Ah Seng. Ah seng give me 260 . Anyway he quote everyone differnet as he cannot remenber what price in the first place . So just try to ask for 260 first .

Ya, sanding and varnishing later .

Your contractor abit come up pattern wor .

Edited by DLIM

大家好!me finally recover liao. now feeling better.

everybody got mizzzz me bo. hahaha

zen ~ cannot la..cannot sit la..another 1 week later then can come up sit on my platform after i finish clean up.

this afternooon wanna go up yr hse but din saw yr car at the carpark so suppose u are out. think ard 4plus....

weixaoboa ~ so ur battle with yr id...who win?. hahaha

Aiyah.. me see him, talked a bit, decided to be frenly. But still in dicussion abt the parquet and varnishing..

Called the BSC contractor, he quote me total 550 for 3 rooms (sanding using machin and varnishing).

Light sanding using sandpaper and then varnish = 260..

My ID = 900. =(

Now change tactics, try to get him to do at cost.. Why do we need to sand using machine in the first place???

Aiyah.. me see him, talked a bit, decided to be frenly. But still in dicussion abt the parquet and varnishing..

Called the BSC contractor, he quote me total 550 for 3 rooms (sanding using machin and varnishing).

Light sanding using sandpaper and then varnish = 260..

My ID = 900. =(

Now change tactics, try to get him to do at cost.. Why do we need to sand using machine in the first place???

Machine more uniform bah . So which one you going for ? Cheap or expensive .

Of cos cheaper one.. no difference to the naked eye.

But the problem is, my ID did sanding once. but think he mentioned he used sandpaper only..

Got to neogtiate with him first.. :dunno:

HTS wires? si mi ?

tink HTS shld be Home Theatre System ba....

wxb ~ ya, u'll need to gv ur contractor the wires 1st if ur doing false ceiling so tt they can lay for u b4 e plasters being put up....

大家好!me finally recover liao. now feeling better.

everybody got mizzzz me bo. hahaha

zen ~ cannot la..cannot sit la..another 1 week later then can come up sit on my platform after i finish clean up.

this afternooon wanna go up yr hse but din saw yr car at the carpark so suppose u are out. think ard 4plus....

dun say u la.. tol me u gona come in the morning ritz... tink muz be kooning hor... haha...

anywy, did kpo last sat in ur hse.. initially tot ur ceiling fan so "futuristic" sia, can see e parts & wires wan.. until ur bf tol mi it was ur electrician "creative" work.. oso noticed tt u got a fair bit of tings 2b follow up huh...

wah~ u all realli bear to spend $$ on ur parquet hor... mine oso cant be bothered liao.. haha ~

Edited by Zen2008

tink HTS shld be Home Theatre System ba....

wxb ~ ya, u'll need to gv ur contractor the wires 1st if ur doing false ceiling so tt they can lay for u b4 e plasters being put up....

dun say u la.. tol me u gona come in the morning ritz... tink muz be kooning hor... haha...

anywy, did kpo last sat in ur hse.. initially tot ur ceiling fan so "futuristic" sia, can see e parts & wires wan.. until ur bf tol mi it was ur electrician "creative" work.. oso noticed tt u got a fair bit of tings 2b follow up huh...

wah~ u all realli bear to spend $$ on ur parquet hor... mine oso cant be bothered liao.. haha ~

my ceiling fan very artistic hor. not very satisfied with my platform the round curve and a few issue.Suppose to come up on sat to rectify but in the end they din.Really pissed off that i call them up and wanna speak to their boss but hapen is a sat boss not working. Told the workers dun care yr boss working anot....ask him call me immediately if not i am going down to CASE. So LL lor, the boss din call me but came down instead. Told him off and in the end...he redo the whole platform. Now finally up to my expectation liao. Scold too many ppls over the weekend not very good cos spoilt my mood therefore haven call the eletrician to scold them but will do so on this coming weekend. lol.

o ya need some advise from the fellow neighbours here. my payment term with the id is last 10% upon handover of premises so does that id got to finish all the rectification regardless big or small before i make the final payment???

my solid top got some problem so id send back another new set today and she is chasing us for $ but we still have some defects which we need her to rectify so how huh??? my id told me rectification canbe done at a later part but since work all complete le must pay her. how to argue back??? :bangwall:

my ceiling fan very artistic hor. not very satisfied with my platform the round curve and a few issue.Suppose to come up on sat to rectify but in the end they din.Really pissed off that i call them up and wanna speak to their boss but hapen is a sat boss not working. Told the workers dun care yr boss working anot....ask him call me immediately if not i am going down to CASE. So LL lor, the boss din call me but came down instead. Told him off and in the end...he redo the whole platform. Now finally up to my expectation liao. Scold too many ppls over the weekend not very good cos spoilt my mood therefore haven call the eletrician to scold them but will do so on this coming weekend. lol.

o ya need some advise from the fellow neighbours here. my payment term with the id is last 10% upon handover of premises so does that id got to finish all the rectification regardless big or small before i make the final payment???

my solid top got some problem so id send back another new set today and she is chasing us for $ but we still have some defects which we need her to rectify so how huh??? my id told me rectification canbe done at a later part but since work all complete le must pay her. how to argue back??? :bangwall:

haha. relac relac...

from e way i see it... DUN PAY~! until u cfm tt it is only touch up to be done & not any major rectification, ie; ur ID gota brg back item to re-do... dun care abt her.. if she not hapie, get her bozz 2 tok to u lar... haha.. btw, tiz is juz my opinion hor... u see as u deem fit ba... u shld kw my style nw ardy... not satisified no pay~ =P

if u need "lesson", look 4 mi, i teach u wat to say.. whaha....

oso importantly, see if u trust ur ID bo... for my case, i trusted him & paid all b4 touched up being done,, & of coz he delivered his work as promised...

Edited by Zen2008