Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

actually i dun trust my id and i dun consider her as "ID". With that kind of service, i think i look for contractor also wont vomit so much blood than engaging her.

i m still looking ard for defects and would wan her to finish everything regardless minor or major before i pay her. by the way, all solid top got a 5yrs warranty right and also the id workmanship. so they give us a black and white to state that their workmanship is under 5yrs warranty?

actually my reno haven start already pay 90% le!

10% upon confirmation

40% 3d drawing + selection of material

40% before carpentry work

10% upon handover of premises

so means after wet work done, i already pay 90% liao.

feel very insecure but what to do haiz....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
actually i dun trust my id and i dun consider her as "ID". With that kind of service, i think i look for contractor also wont vomit so much blood than engaging her.

i m still looking ard for defects and would wan her to finish everything regardless minor or major before i pay her. by the way, all solid top got a 5yrs warranty right and also the id workmanship. so they give us a black and white to state that their workmanship is under 5yrs warranty?

actually my reno haven start already pay 90% le!

10% upon confirmation

40% 3d drawing + selection of material

40% before carpentry work

10% upon handover of premises

so means after wet work done, i already pay 90% liao.

feel very insecure but what to do haiz....

Missy , you got the same terms that I have. In fact i also pay 90% without seeing my caprentry work at all .

Left my feature wall not install only

The only "fall back" we had is the 10% .. :(

Hold on Hold on

Missy , you got the same terms that I have. In fact i also pay 90% without seeing my caprentry work at all .

Left my feature wall not install only

The only "fall back" we had is the 10% .. :(

Hold on Hold on

wow~ look like i cannt hiam my ID le tho i do hv some arguements (tink diz part & parcel) w him b4.. important ting is end of day must get evything done up...

~ missysg... xi xi muz hold ur last chip... else u'll :bangwall:

The new tiles they laid abit funny as compare to the orginal one .

huh? how funny leh? post pic let us see le... or we go "invade" ur hse... haha ~

Edited by Zen2008

wow~ look like i cannt hiam my ID le tho i do hv some arguements (tink diz part & parcel) w him b4.. important ting is end of day must get evything done up...

~ missysg... xi xi muz hold ur last chip... else u'll :bangwall:

huh? how funny leh? post pic let us see le... or we go "invade" ur hse... haha ~

The new tiles they laid very plain and maziam got stain-type of pattern, not like the last time got "red worms" one . Funny Funny one

Pictures not clear wor , welcome you to invade my place . Cause I want to make more friends and exchange some pointers at the same time . hahaha.

Also need to ask all of you hor , what is the color of your pointing when you mop the kitchen floor ?

Mine is "Grey-black" leh .

Going to have joint inspectation with my T.O again as ask him to redo the pointing for both toilets as they are almost gone . :notti:

One crack toilet tile. :(

Also got 6 living room tiles that got problems. So will show him at the same time how "good" the rectification . :bangwall:

Also Zen, did they re-laid the store-room tiles for you ? Cause they never did it for me wor .

The new tiles they laid very plain and maziam got stain-type of pattern, not like the last time got "red worms" one . Funny Funny one

Pictures not clear wor , welcome you to invade my place . Cause I want to make more friends and exchange some pointers at the same time . hahaha.

Also need to ask all of you hor , what is the color of your pointing when you mop the kitchen floor ?

Mine is "Grey-black" leh .

Going to have joint inspectation with my T.O again as ask him to redo the pointing for both toilets as they are almost gone . :notti:

One crack toilet tile. :(

Also got 6 living room tiles that got problems. So will show him at the same time how "good" the rectification . :bangwall:

Also Zen, did they re-laid the store-room tiles for you ? Cause they never did it for me wor .

oicic~ but i feel the plain wan nicer leh.. haha... realli jian ren jian zhi....

wow.. ur qtn chiam leh.. wat u mean "color of pointing" huh? mi old man lar... muz xcuse hor.. =P

no lar, they din re-lay my storeroom... nwy, i dun tink it's an issue lor.. since it wun b so obvious in thr, somemore, if u got racks.. most likely u can oni see few pcs of tiles nia.. haha...

oicic~ but i feel the plain wan nicer leh.. haha... realli jian ren jian zhi....

wow.. ur qtn chiam leh.. wat u mean "color of pointing" huh? mi old man lar... muz xcuse hor.. =P

no lar, they din re-lay my storeroom... nwy, i dun tink it's an issue lor.. since it wun b so obvious in thr, somemore, if u got racks.. most likely u can oni see few pcs of tiles nia.. haha...

My bf prefer the plain one too . I quite ok just that now cannot differentiate if dirty floor or not . :notti:

Haha . The joints between two tiles is call "pointing" . Learn this recently too .

Any LOBANG for racks ? Custom made .....

My bf prefer the plain one too . I quite ok just that now cannot differentiate if dirty floor or not . :notti:

Haha . The joints between two tiles is call "pointing" . Learn this recently too .

haha.. dun wry, u'll get "used to it"... as mentioned earlier, our tiles (old/new) tend to "eat" stain lor...

oic ~ anther new term learnt... haha...

wow~ still wan custom made ah...

haha.. dun wry, u'll get "used to it"... as mentioned earlier, our tiles (old/new) tend to "eat" stain lor...

oic ~ anther new term learnt... haha...

wow~ still wan custom made ah...

So what color har ? :dunno:

My living room pointing colour is white <

Toilet now is like black

Kitchen is "grey black " <<<< This one abit funny . Very ugly loh . Dirty dirty . :dunno:

So what color har ? :dunno:

My living room pointing colour is white <

Toilet now is like black

Kitchen is "grey black " <<<< This one abit funny . Very ugly loh . Dirty dirty . :dunno:

haha.. frankly speaking, we din take a good look @ it la... coz too tired le.. mayb 2nitz i use "magnifying glass" see den tml let u knw... =P

Edited by Zen2008

haha.. frankly speaking, we din take a good look @ it la... coz too tired le.. mayb 2nitz i use "magnifying glass" see den tml let u knw... =P

:P You never mop the floor :P

Wah...I also dunno this term called "pointing".. :notti::sport-smiley-003: ..Must go look see this weekend liao....

DLim, my wife is calling up some companies..if got cheap one, i ask her to PM u..

Eh ya hor..just remembered arent we supposed to go for bowling or something?? Was Zen or Qaraj organising?

Edited by blurbug

:P You never mop the floor :P

ok, saw last9 le... tink the "pointing" color is like abit greyish leh... haha... nwy, will be DIY"ing" my living rm "pointing"... bit by bit... haha...

Wah...I also dunno this term called "pointing".. :notti::sport-smiley-003: ..Must go look see this weekend liao....

DLim, my wife is calling up some companies..if got cheap one, i ask her to PM u..

Eh ya hor..just remembered arent we supposed to go for bowling or something?? Was Zen or Qaraj organising?

wow ~ tio :fire: again... :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks Thanks/

Maybe can do together can get more discount on the rack :notti::notti::notti:

So Zen quick quick arrange bowling session :sport-smiley-003:

Thanks Thanks/

Maybe can do together can get more discount on the rack :notti::notti::notti:

I also want to do the rack for bombshelter. Like dat got more discount? :notti::notti:

Btw, got something to ask u guys..

My PD door at the kitchen is up, but hor.. when I look from inside the kitchen, I realised some living room tiles actually "eats" into the kitchen. My ID says that the norm, for pple to install the door to flush with the living room wall instead of doing it at the "break line" between kitchen tiles and living room tiles.

Anyone kenna this problem?

I also want to do the rack for bombshelter. Like dat got more discount? :notti::notti:

Btw, got something to ask u guys..

My PD door at the kitchen is up, but hor.. when I look from inside the kitchen, I realised some living room tiles actually "eats" into the kitchen. My ID says that the norm, for pple to install the door to flush with the living room wall instead of doing it at the "break line" between kitchen tiles and living room tiles.

Anyone kenna this problem?

mayb u can post pic let us (or maybe me oni, haha..) see?