Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I gave up on BSC long time ago.. DIY my grouting using " liquid paper" sort of pen bought from DIY shop and bought my own door bell switch to change.

When I tot that I dun any thing from BSC, my top window handle broke while I was trying to close the top window! Then I realised when they change my handle (cos it rusts), they did a lousy job.. just stick one piece and screw it in..

My wife tot I'm incredible Hulk haha

DLIM, whats the website for us to lodge a defect so that they can come down and get it repaired?

Btw my windows rust too! CAn get them to change also right?

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BN21EMASS/BN21Main

Xiao bao , first log down thru website then call your T.O and then email.

I think as long as under one year can change loh. Complain first see if they wiling to change . :notti:

hello everyone and happy birthday to our nation.

:yamseng:

now i know why ah wei so busy liao...hahaha..he was suppose to come up and tidy up my grout line for my tiles. But then he said cannot liao cos he very very busy. Now gonna fix a day in the weekday to settle some minor issue then should be ok liao.

weixiabao and fatbabe ~ sorry wor was busy cleaning my hse over the weekend so cannot meet up with u guys to play majong. sorry wor.

hope u guys can faster settle your outstanding issue with BSC ppls.

p/s: o no..so long nv see zen and his wife liao.... miss them wor... :( (lol)

now i know why ah wei so busy liao...hahaha..he was suppose to come up and tidy up my grout line for my tiles. But then he said cannot liao cos he very very busy. Now gonna fix a day in the weekday to settle some minor issue then should be ok liao.

weixiabao and fatbabe ~ sorry wor was busy cleaning my hse over the weekend so cannot meet up with u guys to play majong. sorry wor.

Missy , when you moving in har ?

So far have not meet up for any sesssion wor . :rolleyes:

haha... u dun kns lor... say wana mit up tiz wk den wat happen? tink u enjoy "er ren shi jie" bah, hor? =P

nwy, last9 while walking back, saw ur living room lights on but window closed leh... urm ~ muz be njoying e NDP w a/c on hor... haha...

Seems like all went for celebration! =)

HAppy national day!

ur ritz man~ so holidaz over liao huh... tml "open work" liao hor.. ha~!

Edited by Zen2008

Ya man! haven been back to office for a month. Yawnz..

By the way, I have a pleasant surprise today at my place when "Cantona" pop by! :notti:

haha... u dun kns lor... say wana mit up tiz wk den wat happen? tink u enjoy "er ren shi jie" bah, hor? =P

nwy, last9 while walking back, saw ur living room lights on but window closed leh... urm ~ muz be njoying e NDP w a/c on hor... haha...

been together for so many donkeys years liao dun need er ren shi jie le la. ya i was there on sat..tidy up my kitchen ma. window was closed cos i on the aircon haha..been abit busy lately. will go up and see yr bao bei when i more free. :)

Missy , when you moving in har ?

So far have not meet up for any sesssion wor . :rolleyes:

hi dlim ...i will only be a JW PR next yr sep after my marriage. haha..so now is my weekend hse...

been together for so many donkeys years liao dun need er ren shi jie le la. ya i was there on sat..tidy up my kitchen ma. window was closed cos i on the aircon haha..been abit busy lately. will go up and see yr bao bei when i more free. :)

hi dlim ...i will only be a JW PR next yr sep after my marriage. haha..so now is my weekend hse...

so nxt time we wana "rent a chalet".. we noe whr 2 go liao huh... :sport-smiley-003:

kw wat? last9 heard abt 9pm plus.. still can hear the "sound of music"-mj tiles... haha...

Edited by Zen2008

I gave up on BSC long time ago.. DIY my grouting using " liquid paper" sort of pen bought from DIY shop and bought my own door bell switch to change.

When I tot that I dun any thing from BSC, my top window handle broke while I was trying to close the top window! Then I realised when they change my handle (cos it rusts), they did a lousy job.. just stick one piece and screw it in..

My wife tot I'm incredible Hulk haha

DLIM, whats the website for us to lodge a defect so that they can come down and get it repaired?

Btw my windows rust too! CAn get them to change also right?

Windows rust?! tot they are alluminium and cannot rust one?! FWAH!!!

Ya man! haven been back to office for a month. Yawnz..

By the way, I have a pleasant surprise today at my place when "Cantona" pop by! :notti:

Song leh...........1 month leave.............eh.............got surprise also must share ma......take lift upstairs nia leh............hahahahha

just like your own private chalet ya? :P

kw wat? last9 heard abt 9pm plus.. still can hear the "sound of music"-mj tiles... haha...

eh?! got meh? btw that time u all say when u all turn on the tap for water got sound ya? how does it sound like? cause am hearing this sound but not from my house..........wondering if it is the sound from the tap as u all mentioned......

Windows rust?! tot they are alluminium and cannot rust one?! FWAH!!!

Song leh...........1 month leave.............eh.............got surprise also must share ma......take lift upstairs nia leh............hahahahha

just like your own private chalet ya? :P

My window rusted too..

Some update.. I went to a few contractor in my neighbourhood, They mentioned that no matter wat size of tiles, I am using, the labor cost will be the same.

DLIM, Can you PM me the TO's bosses email address? I am going to send email.

My window rusted too..

Some update.. I went to a few contractor in my neighbourhood, They mentioned that no matter wat size of tiles, I am using, the labor cost will be the same.

DLIM, Can you PM me the TO's bosses email address? I am going to send email.

window rusting also?? hmmm..........which part ah? think i should check also too.............

but alluminium rusting...............wierd leh

window rusting also?? hmmm..........which part ah? think i should check also too.............

but alluminium rusting...............wierd leh

i tink wxb is referring to the window handles leh.. mine oso rust, so got bsc to chg all handles... nwy, tink i saw somewhr selling @1~2plus/pc... :jawdrop:

Edited by Zen2008