Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
toonsim

A Dream In The East...

Nice surprises today when piggy n me visited our new place.. the skirting problems are now resolved.. so much nicer.. I love it.. but not yet completed.. so have to patiently wait.. :)

Finally they have started to install the cabinets for our kitchen.. shi mei de loh! haha.. can't wait to see the completed project! glad we chose the colour.. but it might mean that more maintenance needed too.. haha.. :P:P:P

KitchenCabinet.jpg

N we oso saw our fujioh hob.. hehe.. waiting to join the kitchen family.. :D :D :D

FujiohHob.jpg

Our new bedroom doors are up too.. wow wow wow!!! :rofl::P:)

BedroomDoors.jpg

Stay tuned.. we will be updating tomorrow n hopefulli the feature wall will also be up by tomorrow.. :good::good::good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm the kitchen cabinets really nice de leh :dunno::yamseng:

hehe.. thanks.. more pics to come.. :drunk:;)

Toonism, very spacious and lovely kitchen you have.

Kitchen is open concept?

Nice doors also.

Haha.. we extend the kitchen to include the dining area.. it will be boxed up with clear glass panels n door.. Open kitchen quite difficult to maintain.. :dunno::paint:

Well.. some minor updates.. my chio chio white feature is finally up! haha.. actually not totally white lah.. the background wall supposed to be a little grey with lotsa of silver and white circles but they din really stand out.. still i think the grey n white contrast has given my simple feature wall very subtle design.. :lol::)

But hor.. the wall is supposed to be flushed with my foyer wall.. haiz.. this Ben ah! :good::good::lol: will sort it out with him n see what he can do now.. really dunno.. 8|:(

A little panic now.. coz all my furnitures and TV supposed to come in on the 15th and these things have to crop up.. :dunno::curse:8|

FeatureWall.jpg

Will update if any further developments.. meanwhile keeping my fingers crossed.. hope everything turn out well.. been quite a emotional roller coaster i must say.....

guess murphy's law applies to all our renovation progress :jawdrop:

jia you jia you :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks applefreak.. it's time like this when we need support from friends like you.. :furious:

We will hang in there and hope that everything else goes smoothly from now.. Can't wait to move into our new home.. :P

Hi,

No problem.

The colour selection is nicely done up with your flooring.

What colour did you choose for these bedroom doors and door frames?

They look matching to me. !!

Alamak

Hi,

No problem.

The colour selection is nicely done up with your flooring.

What colour did you choose for these bedroom doors and door frames?

They look matching to me. :dunno:

Alamak

Haha.. if I din remember wrongly.. it's dark walnut.. :dunno:

well.. an eventful week past.. still have quite a few outstanding problems.. haiz..

The skirting from Supreme is still giving me lotsa of headache.. came down 3 times and still cannot resolve all the problems.. they will be scheduling another visit again to repair the existing problems.. not only that.. everytime they come.. they will spot new problems for me.. n tell me that they will feedback to HQ.. only to re-schedule another visit.. usually in a week's time.. ARGH!:yamseng: painfully experience although i still love my flooring.. can only keep my fingers crossed now.. hoping that everything will be resolved before I moved in.. !! !!

Next up.. my feature wall.. measurements wrong.. laminate popping up.. quite disappointed at the quality delievered.. but Ben promised me that they will re-do the feature wall on Monday.. Hopefulli everything turns out well.. :(:(

Good thing is.. more things are up this week.. all lightings are up.. ventilating fan is up too.. n nice surprises from the electrician.. he gave us a chio chio power point for our hood.. haha.. :notti: we were expecting a normal switch n power point.. :P

if not one more week n all my furnitures n electrical appliances should be moving in.. but looking at things.. a little worried.. still gotta paint one more time.. outstanding touch-ups yet done.. n the skirting which is giving me lotsa headache.. haiz.. :drunk::bleah:

Our kitchen.. almost done.. only left the mirror.. solid surface top.. n glass panels.. :)

Kitchen-2.jpg

The nice nice power point for my hood.. haha.. :D

HoodSwitch.jpg

Dining Lights.. simple.. Warm lighting.. :)

DiningLights.jpg

our ventilating fan.. :)

VentilatingFan.jpg

MBR lighting.. warm lights.. romantic or too dark? haha.. :P

MBRLights.jpg

Passageway lightings.. 4.. 1 blocked by the pillar.. :)

PassagewayLights.jpg

Metal gate is up too.. gold sliver combi.. haha.. :horse:

MetalGate.jpg

Till next week.. very stressed ah.. hoping everything will be resolved by itself.. ;)

Toonsim, can check with u if your changed lourve toilet window is approved by HDB? My contractor and many IDs that I spoke to keep telling me that it won't be approved... !! !!

Toonsim, can check with u if your changed lourve toilet window is approved by HDB? My contractor and many IDs that I spoke to keep telling me that it won't be approved... !! !!

I am not exactly sure but would think so.. actuali i do not see a problem for mine coz the lourve window is within my home premise.. not too sure for those which faces out of the flat walls..

Did you ask why HDB would not approve it? Is yours facing out of the flat wall or within your own premises? :yamseng:

hi toonsim, i'd say supreme is rather responsible in your case

have heard of other companies that try to cover up the defects instead of looking out for it

then deny it when the homeowner finally see the defect, saying that it's most prob damaged by others :bleah:

no renovation is without problem, most important thing is how actively the supplier try to resolve it

in your case, i'd say your are very lucky :notti: :notti:

still can't get over your kitchen !! !! :yamseng: