Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PrincessNadya

Our Humble Home

Hi everyone!!

I've been reading renotalk for a few months now... I think its time to start my own blog to document my reno progress :yamseng:

We just got a 5-room standard flat at anchorvale... small but just nice for me, hubby and daughter.

Our renovation company is Baroque D.Zign and the project co-ordinator is Jaesonn. The renovation works is commencing soon. Sand and cement is already up. The tiles will be delivered today and plumbing work will also start today.

Will post some pics soon :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Some pics of the house when i 1st took the keys on 21 Sept 2007

master bedroom

http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/5/11/3...01m_06c8e60.jpg

the balcony in the living room

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/5/11/3...06m_6578689.jpg

the living room

http://img30.picoodle.com/img/img30/5/11/3...12m_6b34f98.jpg

the kitchen

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/5/11/3...08m_243f287.jpg

another view of the living room

http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/5/11/3...17m_a85bc30.jpg

right now, the contractor is doing the tiling works. will update soon on the reno works..

Hi everyone!!

I've been reading renotalk for a few months now... I think its time to start my own blog to document my reno progress :(

We just got a 5-room standard flat at anchorvale... small but just nice for me, hubby and daughter.

Our renovation company is Baroque D.Zign and the project co-ordinator is Jaesonn. The renovation works is commencing soon. Sand and cement is already up. The tiles will be delivered today and plumbing work will also start today.

Will post some pics soon :)

hi Princessnadya, your layout looks like mine leh..we also just got our flat not long ago, same at anchorvale rd.. :) , now having renovation by Baroque too 8|

so your reno started yet?

HI honey bee,

the reno at my place started already. Tiles in the kitchen, household shelter and balcony laid, windows at balcony installed, plumbing works (replace piping to stainless steel) done, half wall in kitchen constructed, fridge and washing machine base also constructed. Reno is scheduled to be completed on 30 dec 07. Have you started your reno?

Anyway, anyone here did a fridge base bigger than the fridge you bought? hubby wants a bigger fridge base just in case we want to buy a bigger fridge (read side by side fridge) next time.. but its going to be very big for the fridge that we just bought. Any comments... haiz..

Some pics of the reno progress

tiling works in progress

t_0112071626m_1d348ba.jpg

half wall in the kitchen contructed

t_0112071627m_dc11b1b.jpg

flooring in balcony

t_0112071628m_07af554.jpg

homo tiles for living and the 3 bedrooms

t_0112071629m_7cb14bc.jpg

current state of my living room

t_0112071630m_3100567.jpg

sorry for the poor picture quality... used my handphone to take..

mm.. jus share with u on my choice.. i didn't do base for both fridge n washing machine.. cos i tot easier to change model w/o the "step".. moreover we dun splash water to rinse the kitchen floor.. so no issue w/o a base..

HI honey bee,

the reno at my place started already. Tiles in the kitchen, household shelter and balcony laid, windows at balcony installed, plumbing works (replace piping to stainless steel) done, half wall in kitchen constructed, fridge and washing machine base also constructed. Reno is scheduled to be completed on 30 dec 07. Have you started your reno?

Anyway, anyone here did a fridge base bigger than the fridge you bought? hubby wants a bigger fridge base just in case we want to buy a bigger fridge (read side by side fridge) next time.. but its going to be very big for the fridge that we just bought. Any comments... haiz..

Hi Princess..ya, our flat is now under renovation too, its abt 70% done :dancingqueen: hmm..we expected to be completed by end of the year too, so hopefully we can make it.

We didnt construct fridge base cuz we dont wan to be limited if we wld like to change our fridge model in future ..

It has been a while since i updated this blog... so i'll let the pictures do the talking...

picture of my living room from the kitchen

t_0901081950m_2fa65b4.jpg

picture of my dining area... with DIY ikea mirror... no $$ to do full length lah... so DIY lor...

t_0901081951m_e467148.jpg

picture of my simple kitchen... actually there's a pull out table but din take a pic...

t_0901081947m_d414f47.jpg

picture of TV console i bought.. the bottom portion can pull out to use as a temp coffee table :notti:

t_1101082032m_959b783.jpg

seating for my balcony. bought it at widharja sale for $99

t_1612071617m_2b4b9a2.jpg

Hi Princess

Your kitchen cabinet look big and long.

Can show us the pull out table?

Can enlarge the pic? My eyeside not so good. :) l

Thanks!:unsure:

HAPPY