Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasch

Home Sweet Home ( Ac & Hq )

Hi JASCH

It is ok to post your 3d (those you feel not interested)...the more I see, the more inspiration I get!

Thanks JASCH!!!

I need that for motivational push.

HAPPY

okie.. i had managed to scan in the drawings.. most of them i find the colour not to my liking.. but just for ur viewing pleasure.. !!

Kitchen

f_Kitchenm_7926612.jpg

Foyer area

f_Foyerm_d325c71.jpg

MBR Toilet

f_MBRToiletm_aed7ccc.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Jasch,

I tot u doing WIW.. What a huge wardrobe... Also, u will be overlaying your toliets ah?? wah.. I like the toliet..

Okie everyone, please bear with me awhile.. I will be shifting from Blog to T-Blog on Sunday.. !!

!!

hey jasch, when you open the HHS door fully, will it bang into your shoe cabinet? mine will eat into the foyer area so i'm thinking of doing two seperate cabinets (upper and lower) like yours so that the handle of the door can rest in between them.

hey jasch, when you open the HHS door fully, will it bang into your shoe cabinet? mine will eat into the foyer area so i'm thinking of doing two seperate cabinets (upper and lower) like yours so that the handle of the door can rest in between them.

ermm... tink the HHS door cannot open fully until it will hit the shoe cabinet ba... hmmm... mayeb sat can go down and take a look... :dribble:

Jasch,

I tot u doing WIW.. What a huge wardrobe... Also, u will be overlaying your toliets ah?? wah.. I like the toliet..

Okie everyone, please bear with me awhile.. I will be shifting from Blog to T-Blog on Sunday.. ;)

:good:

Hi Binzz... yah we are overlaying our toilets... want to make our MBR toilet nice nice leh... the comon one we not doing anything except for shower screen :good:

Hi JASCH

Thanks for your 3d pic!;)!

I wanted to do a half shower screen like your 3d picture.

I actually went in and close the shower screen, hm...it look abit cramp.

Maybe due to my size lah!

Hi JASCH

Thanks for your 3d pic!:(!

I wanted to do a half shower screen like your 3d picture.

I actually went in and close the shower screen, hm...it look abit cramp.

Maybe due to my size lah!

i am also doing a shower screen with door leh... but dun kow y the pic looks like its a fixed panel instead... :)

toilet is :):good::good:

Thanks thanls.. but we spent extra 1000+ just to overlay the toilet tiles leh.. that haven include chaging the toilet bowl and sink lor.. thats the price we ahve to pay for teh toilet to look nice nice.... !!

wah.. nice nice leh..

Thanks xlan... but that is not wat i am looking at leh... we wanted a modern cosy theme leh... the dawing does not give us a mordern cosy look leh.. :dunno:

any f ur have any suggestion for modern cosy look?

sorry to hijack a bit for koyok selling:

starhubhppavilionfh8.jpg

selling at $1499

brand new,got it from starhub promo! :sport-smiley-004:

Premium Specifications for HP Entertainment Pavilion Notebook

AMD Turion™ 64 X 2 Mobile Technology TL-58 (1.9 GHz), Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, 160GB HDD, 1024MB RAM, Lightscribe Super Multi DVD+/-RW with Double Layer support, 5-in-1 Media Reader, Integrated 820.11 abg, Integrated Bluetooth, 12.1" Wide Screen XGA High-Definition with Brightview Touchscreen Display

pls kindly pm me if u want it , while stock last. :dancingqueen:

pm me or email me aahloii@yahoo.com

Kitchen

f_Kitchenm_7926612.jpg

Hi, Jasch.

Can I check with you on the equipment that you installed to hang your clothes in the kitchen? Is this the normal one or electronic one? How much is it?

Thank you.

Hi ALPHA

I might install those old type of hanger next to the kitchen window.

But then when cooking, I dont know where to put the bamboo?? The oil might dirty the new cloths.

Any suggestions?

Kitchen

f_Kitchenm_7926612.jpg

Hi, Jasch.

Can I check with you on the equipment that you installed to hang your clothes in the kitchen? Is this the normal one or electronic one? How much is it?

Thank you.

Hi Alpha,

We haven source for that equipment yet leh... we just let our ID know that we are considering putting it there cos we will be removing the one HDB gave us to do up cabinets...

But according to my ID we might not be able to place t there if we intend to have cabunets above the washing machine lor... but she need to go down and make measurements before she can advise us again..

1k+??:jawdrop:! that's a lot!! 8| but it's really sui! :dribble:

my ah lao says we using hdb's original... :bleah:

wah just take another look at my quote my MBR toilet actually cost us 2.2k!:(!! :jawdrop: but bo bian... who ask my bf wants a nice nice hotel style toilet... :P

The 2.2k includes:

overlay matt homogenous/creamic tiles to the master bath floor - $450

overlay matt homogenous/creamic tiles to the master bath wall - $1,100

design and install vanity cabinet in laminate finish with soild surface top and full mirror - $650

We are leaving the common as it is now lor.. no more $$ to do up things le.. we had exceeded our budget by a lot a lot le lor.. :furious: