Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasch

Home Sweet Home ( Ac & Hq )

okie.. i had managed to scan in the drawings.. most of them i find the colour not to my liking.. but just for ur viewing pleasure.. :dancingqueen:

Kitchen

f_Kitchenm_7926612.jpg

Well the kitchen looks like what I am going to do... though the colour may be much lighter (the same for the flooring).

Any idea why you don't like the design/color?.

I think I should be moving my blog to reno t-blog already.... lots of nice pics and comments sharing here.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Well the kitchen looks like what I am going to do... though the colour may be much lighter (the same for the flooring).

Any idea why you don't like the design/color?.

I think I should be moving my blog to reno t-blog already.... lots of nice pics and comments sharing here.

yey yey... faster move over ba.. then we can all share share on our design and reno experiences.. :dancingqueen:

The design will be more or less like this le.. i just dun like the colour of the laminets... well... its a personal preference lar... i prefer darker laminet colour to lighter one... :dancingqueen:

Will post more of my ammended drawings soon.. but still need changes lar... dun koe am i too fussy a not... :dribble:

yey yey... faster move over ba.. then we can all share share on our design and reno experiences.. :dancingqueen:

The design will be more or less like this le.. i just dun like the colour of the laminets... well... its a personal preference lar... i prefer darker laminet colour to lighter one... :dribble:

Will post more of my ammended drawings soon.. but still need changes lar... dun koe am i too fussy a not... :jammin:

thanks jasch for the kitchen drawing!. Well, it's good to have reference.

Btw, hv you finalized on the position of the pull out drawer?. My ID didn't design any pull out drawer for me!!.

Dunno what kind of position is good for both pull out drawer and cutlery drawer, let me know if you do have some reference from other reno t-blog user as well ! :dunno:

Thanks... thanks... :dancingqueen:

Hi JASCH

Sorry for being kpo, your prefer kitchen laminate is semi glossy or matt?

I intend to have both, semi glossy on top and matt below.

My prefer colour will be very light, to make kichen look brighter and bigger. :jammin:

HAPPY

The design will be more or less like this le.. i just dun like the colour of the laminets... well... its a personal preference lar... i prefer darker laminet colour to lighter one... :dancingqueen:

Will post more of my ammended drawings soon.. but still need changes lar... dun koe am i too fussy a not... :dribble:

Thanks xlan... but that is not wat i am looking at leh... we wanted a modern cosy theme leh... the dawing does not give us a mordern cosy look leh.. :dancingqueen:

any f ur have any suggestion for modern cosy look?

hi jasch! sorry for my slow reply.. erm.. to me.. modern look would hv less woody feel.. depend wat kind of modern u like.. for a contemporary touch.. light wood/laminates n simple cuttings on all carpentry.. for a futuristic feel.. can drop all the wood designs.. n go for materials like rubber/plastic/acrylic/glass/metal.. but keep the color uniform n clean.. the most common ones could be all white theme or black theme..

mm... actually no pro in interior designs la.. jus wat i thought only.. haha.. :dancingqueen:

hi jasch! sorry for my slow reply.. erm.. to me.. modern look would hv less woody feel.. depend wat kind of modern u like.. for a contemporary touch.. light wood/laminates n simple cuttings on all carpentry.. for a futuristic feel.. can drop all the wood designs.. n go for materials like rubber/plastic/acrylic/glass/metal.. but keep the color uniform n clean.. the most common ones could be all white theme or black theme..

mm... actually no pro in interior designs la.. jus wat i thought only.. haha.. :paint:

thanks xlan for ur suggestion... that was wat i am tinking also... in the end we seems to have a lot of black aorund the house and my bf was grumbling... hw was saying too much black will not make it cosy... but i dun want too many different kind of laminet in the house too leh... so headache :furious:

Hi JASCH

Sorry for being kpo, your prefer kitchen laminate is semi glossy or matt?

I intend to have both, semi glossy on top and matt below.

My prefer colour will be very light, to make kichen look brighter and bigger. :)

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

Tink most prob our kitchen will be in gloss finsih ba.. we wanted light colours for our kitchen also cos our kitchen is very dim.. we are tinking of white and red.. my ID had gave us a proposal of yellow and white.. but tink we will give that a pass cos scare we will be sick of that colour soon.. :furious:

thanks jasch for the kitchen drawing!. Well, it's good to have reference.

Btw, hv you finalized on the position of the pull out drawer?. My ID didn't design any pull out drawer for me!!.

Dunno what kind of position is good for both pull out drawer and cutlery drawer, let me know if you do have some reference from other reno t-blog user as well ! :notti:

Thanks... thanks... :furious:

no prob binzz.. will share more pics soon when i have the time to scan in my drawing... :furious:

We have not really finalized on the position of the pull out drawer yet.. but my ID was suggesting just at the cabinet bwlow the stove so will be easier when we are cooking.. will let u know when we finalize on that ya :furious:

Hi JASCH

How is hotel style toilet look like? :dunno:

Seem to be expensive! :dribble:

Is it something like long vanity top with solid top, hair dyer plug, pull out mirror, full mirror, bathtub?? :P:unsure:

HAPPY

wah just take another look at my quote my MBR toilet actually cost us 2.2k!!!!! :horse: but bo bian... who ask my bf wants a nice nice hotel style toilet... :)

The 2.2k includes:

overlay matt homogenous/creamic tiles to the master bath floor - $450

overlay matt homogenous/creamic tiles to the master bath wall - $1,100

design and install vanity cabinet in laminate finish with soild surface top and full mirror - $650

We are leaving the common as it is now lor.. no more $$ to do up things le.. we had exceeded our budget by a lot a lot le lor.. !!

Hi JASCH

How is hotel style toilet look like? :dribble:

Seem to be expensive! :)

Is it something like long vanity top with solid top, hair dyer plug, pull out mirror, full mirror, bathtub?? !! !!

HAPPY

ermm....most hotels have long vanity top, hair dryer plug,pull out mirror, full mirror and bathtub lar... but dun tink our toilet have the place to do that lor.. :P

the most imprt thing is to change the colour of the tiles and the toilet bowl lor... we also doing up a small vanity top prob abt 2-3feet only...the purpose is to make the toilet more "cosy" and comfortable lar.. this comes with a very painful price of 2.2k lor... :horse:

Hi JASCH

Thanks for your info.

I might consider having hotel beach style tiolet theme at mbr toilet!!!

Hmmm...need to check my bankbook! :jawdrop: I think not enough money!!! :furious:

ermm....most hotels have long vanity top, hair dryer plug,pull out mirror, full mirror and bathtub lar... but dun tink our toilet have the place to do that lor.. :(

the most imprt thing is to change the colour of the tiles and the toilet bowl lor... we also doing up a small vanity top prob abt 2-3feet only...the purpose is to make the toilet more "cosy" and comfortable lar.. this comes with a very painful price of 2.2k lor... :help:

Finally we submitted our defect list yesterday!!.. had dragged for soo long... hope they can do up the defects for us asap... :dancingqueen:

Will be gg to choose our tiles on sat.. hope we can find something we like..

Btw is any of ur hacking the wall between MBR and bedroom 2? need PE to endorse?

Finally we submitted our defect list yesterday!!.. had dragged for soo long... hope they can do up the defects for us asap... :bow:

Will be gg to choose our tiles on sat.. hope we can find something we like..

Btw is any of ur hacking the wall between MBR and bedroom 2? need PE to endorse?

Hi,

Think have to keep hurrying them for the defects lor.. coz mine submitted last week or 2 weeks ago.. only this week start doing :bow:

And my tiling works start liao.. so both together :(

For the tiles, do u have a max per tile? Even if slightly more can still leave it same price one.. depends on ur ID too :)

Not sure bout the hacking wall.. think need to submit hmm..

Hi,

Think have to keep hurrying them for the defects lor.. coz mine submitted last week or 2 weeks ago.. only this week start doing :sport-smiley-003:

And my tiling works start liao.. so both together :P

For the tiles, do u have a max per tile? Even if slightly more can still leave it same price one.. depends on ur ID too :)

Not sure bout the hacking wall.. think need to submit hmm..

i am thinking of doing up my ceiling and floor tiles first before CNY.. that is y i faster go submit my defect list lor.. if not tink i will still drag lor.. imagine i got my keys in oct leh.. i now then submit..hehe !!

My Id quoted us for tiles >$3Psf lar... but we already told her a bit more she must absorb for us and she verbally say ok le... hehe

tink living tiles sld be ok.. for bedroom one we are thinking of doing thoses homo tiles that looks like laminates.. but dun koe will be nice a not :(

woah! hehe...are you going to have a marine tank? i love corals and marine fishes. been keeping 1 for years.

hihi collegebookstore,

i dun koe leh... its my bf that likes to rear fish... and he will be the one maintaining so its hos choice... i will only admire the fishes... :notti:

Btw are you one of our fellow neighbours in jalam membina too? :bleah:

Saw yr blog...like a hotel style...must cost you a bomb...lots of carpentry works...

NICE NICE 3D drawing....

Hope to See the end product soon....