Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasch

Home Sweet Home ( Ac & Hq )

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Talking about choosing colour (which I have no knowledge of), did you guys choose darker colour for top and brighter colour for bottom cabinate?

And glossy for top and matt for bottom?

Any feedback???

Thanks!:D

My initial thoughts of doing it the same too.. But there are cons to it. As we are pretty much "bochup" couple, we think think.. we in the end made a sliding door with the remaining parts mirrored.

Hi Prodigic,

Can share what is the con you are refering to? i am also a bit in doubt of teh curtain.. so we are taking a risk to consider that.. but sinc we haven started our reno yet so still have the chance to to change our ideas lar.. hehe :notti:

Thanks in advance! :yamseng:

Hi JASH

I love your kitchen layout especially the top cabinet.

The top (red) has a huge bean right? So you make your cabinet wider.

The second one will be shorter than the top one.

Very nice kitchen you have!

HAPPY

Thanks Happy.. yah we request the top to be deeper compare to the bottom one cos of teh stupid pipes lor.. actually my ID say it will not be as nice as all same depth... but i wanted more storage so i insist.. hehe hope it will turn out well :D

Hmmm... haven tot of teh curtain will fly up leh... u pointed out something to us... maybe we sld go and tink of somethign to counter this... thanks happy!!

Talking about choosing colour (which I have no knowledge of), did you guys choose darker colour for top and brighter colour for bottom cabinate?

And glossy for top and matt for bottom?

Any feedback???

Thanks!:yamseng:

Happy we choose the red colour to be on the top cos that material is not anti stratch and we do not want our doggy to coem into contact with that material so my ID proposed it to be on the top.. intially we wanted the red finishing to be at the bottom cabinets one...

Wat i heard was that glossy finishes will tend to look a bit wavy but definately looks nicer to me lar.. so if u can accept it then it will be fine ba... :yamseng:

Jasch,

nice 3D drawings leh..its really drawn near to scale. looking forward at ur other pictures too =)

Thanks Yang Guo.. i am still changing details with my ID.. will get her to faster give me the rest of the drawings.. hehe

Rem to let me know when ur house is ready maybe we can pop by.. hehe

The layout and drawings are nice..

The colour also veri appropriate etc :dancingqueen:

Thanks simpleboi!:P !! :yamseng::yamseng:

Edited by jasch

Hi Prodigic,

Can share what is the con you are refering to? i am also a bit in doubt of teh curtain.. so we are taking a risk to consider that.. but sinc we haven started our reno yet so still have the chance to to change our ideas lar.. hehe :yamseng:

Thanks in advance! !!

Can no problem. :yamseng:

1. Curtains attract dust easily especially form the shelter if u open frequently. If your household have no pets such as cats and dogs are fine. Some people have sensitive nose (like me! Hahaha)
  2. Curtains close will act as cover rite? I assume the handle of the door cannot be seen. If there's kids running around may hit the hidden handle and cause injury, unless ur curtains are thick kind.
  3. Must get a couple of curtains, unless the one u can wash instantly and then hang. Hehehe..
  4. As far as I can see u doing up till the door so its cool. For those lleaving it as it is, there'll be unused space on the wall. Like kinda wasted

Its just our opinions when we trash-out the pros and cons.

The pros however u can have different curtains different occasion so it wont be dull one colour all the time.

Another reason, its a cool concept instead of a wall feature. Cost saving also.

Well, its up to you guys to decide.. Hehe :D:dancingqueen:

Hi Jasch,

did u notice ur neighbour opposite u? their flat is !!

the flooring is dark brown homo tiles for the whole hse..the foyer lights v nice too, if u got chance, go peep at it :yamseng:

Hi Jasch,

did u notice ur neighbour opposite u? their flat is :good:

the flooring is dark brown homo tiles for the whole hse..the foyer lights v nice too, if u got chance, go peep at it ;)

huh???.... my neighbour haven started their reno yet rite?? didnt see any tiles laid yet leh... did u make a mistake abt my unit.. hehe :good:

eh,hehe sorrie! maybe i went to the wrong side of our level =p

but hor, our level is quite fast leh.. out of 3/6 flats reno is 90% done

yah... ur direct neighbour also almost done with their reno rite? but haven got the chance to see leh... u seen their house le? but both units at our side including mine not done up at all yet.. i didnt see my direct neighbour before also leh.. !!

hi Jasch,

heehee pop by here to say hi to you :deal:

wow saw ur 3D drawing.... very nice. Like ur foyer area..

Hihi Jazz!!

Nice to meet up with you and Binzz that day.. :thumbs up:

Thanks thanks.. that is the only area that i am not making any ammendments now.. :unsure:

Hope it will turn out fine... but after looking at Binzz place.. now wondering if we sld do up feature wall at the Bomb shelter door area a not le.. :furious:

Hi Jasch!

I'll be staying at blk26B.. but still waiting for keys!

I'm thinking of doing a WIW at bedroom 2 too.. do you have any pics or artist impression to share? :dancingqueen:

Thanks!!

Hi Jasch!

I'll be staying at blk26B.. but still waiting for keys!

I'm thinking of doing a WIW at bedroom 2 too.. do you have any pics or artist impression to share? :)

Thanks!!

Hi Janeys,

I will not be doing WIW leh.. cos tot that will leave a lot of areas unsed and such a waste since our place already so small le.. so in the end we just do up a big cupboard abt 10ft-11ft i tink.

This a artist impression of how our cupboard will look like.. but the colour of the laminates still deciding lar..

Hope its useful to you! :yamseng::good::(

f_Cupboardm_5eea7ed.jpg

Edited by jasch

hmm... still cannot leh.. nvm i try again some other day... thanks anyway... :yamseng:

first draft for my master bedroom.. but still making ammendments.. :good:

f_MasterBedrom_9a2d670.jpg

living room... totally not wat we want.. so going to make more ammendments.. especially to the colour of the material used...

f_SAVE0014m_13739d7.jpg

hi jasch,

is that a feature wall above the tv console or just laminate? we were once proposed the same material (that black laminate) for our master bedroom headboard feature (white color) but we didn't really like it.

good luck in ur reno :(

hi jasch,

is that a feature wall above the tv console or just laminate? we were once proposed the same material (that black laminate) for our master bedroom headboard feature (white color) but we didn't really like it.

good luck in ur reno :sport-smiley-004:

its a feature wall.. actually i am a bit worried abt the final look of teh laminets too... but we have not confirmed on our laminets yet.. so still deciding lar.. :sport-smiley-004:

Finally my defect retifcation is done!! :bangwall:

Now waiting for PE the certified the wall to be hacked.. Hopefully can start work by next week.. :dribble:

Suddenly realise so many things need to buy.. poor poor poor poor :dribble: