Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LLhome

My Dream House

the HR told me mon to fri during interview. but he made a mistake... :good:

WIW can oso be veri big... jus tat the oni diff is one w doors, the other w/o. at first thot of doin WIW. but jus tat we are afraid of ginger's fur... so we got built in instead. at least walk in no need to do the sliding when u gettin ur things.

i agree!:good: hehheh :good:

erhmm.. my WIW not very big leh .. now always have to clean the furs wor .. my boys slept everywhere ...

even my clothes wash le , since can see furs .. esp on the black ones ~

Edited by ranval9

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
erhmm.. my WIW not very big leh .. now always have to clean the furs wor .. my boys slept everywhere ...

even my clothes wash le , since can see furs .. esp on the black ones ~

i can understand...... furs are everywhere. tink u reali gotto spend a wkend to reali clear up ur stuffs. :sport-smiley-018:

just got my study table delivered. will upload pics soon. now gotto rush to an interview. wish me luck..heehehe.... see ya !

Skywolf: I think you can do a similar L-Shape wardrobe with sliding doors just like LLhome's if you want only sliding doors. You can show the carpentry guy this and say that this can be done with no questions asked. keke You can give it a try

I contacted one of the IDs from Ideal Hse. :P

Skywolf: That's quick of you.

Ranval: The term would be "hoarders" lol. But I guess for some, there's always the hoarding instinct so its pretty common even here and overseas. :P

LL Naighbour: How was your interview?? !!

I contacted one of the IDs from Ideal Hse. :)

LL Naighbour: How was your interview?? :fire:

hey i'm back again... my interview ar... went to 2 interviews and first one got back to me. told me to start april and the other one cannot confirm yet. need to wait for their reply till april. so guess will take the first one loh. !!

just now hubby n i jus got our computer fr sim lim sq... total damage $1800. got a big hole in the pocket now. !! haiz...

Sounds like you did well in your interview though !! April is like 2 weeks away so you have time on hand to do whatever is needed to be done. :fire:

What brand is the computer ah?

hey i'm back again... my interview ar... went to 2 interviews and first one got back to me. told me to start april and the other one cannot confirm yet. need to wait for their reply till april. so guess will take the first one loh. :fire:

just now hubby n i jus got our computer fr sim lim sq... total damage $1800. got a big hole in the pocket now. !! haiz...

Skywolf: That's quick of you.

Ranval: The term would be "hoarders" lol. But I guess for some, there's always the hoarding instinct so its pretty common even here and overseas. :(

LL Naighbour: How was your interview?? :(

huh?? what hoarders ??

LOL, Hoarders is a term to describe people who tend to collect & keep even stuff in their place for to be re-used all over again. I read about this before in a reader digest book last them then :(

huh?? what hoarders ??

Sounds like you did well in your interview though !! April is like 2 weeks away so you have time on hand to do whatever is needed to be done. :good:

What brand is the computer ah?

no specific brand leh. i go to sim lim and the ppl over there will jus customize a computer based on wat u wan. but u can choose the brand for the cpu, monitor, keyboard, stuff like tat. those com selling in the normal electronic shop hv oredi got their fixed specs. so we went to sim lim n the com will be customize based on the specs we need.

i will be startin 1st april so another 1 more wk. sianz... gotto start workin life again soon. oni left 1 wk to rest.

recently not logging in often coz now addicted to the online game. www.viwawa.com. play online mahjong there. got other games oso. can go check it out. :sport-smiley-018:

Oh then it's a clone or RAID system you got there from SimLim.

Heh, i've been busy looking up recipes esp for cookies & cupcakes. Yesterday baked my 1st cupcake recipe & it

is a success apparently from my hubby's appetite. :)

no specific brand leh. i go to sim lim and the ppl over there will jus customize a computer based on wat u wan. but u can choose the brand for the cpu, monitor, keyboard, stuff like tat. those com selling in the normal electronic shop hv oredi got their fixed specs. so we went to sim lim n the com will be customize based on the specs we need.

i will be startin 1st april so another 1 more wk. sianz... gotto start workin life again soon. oni left 1 wk to rest.

recently not logging in often coz now addicted to the online game. www.viwawa.com. play online mahjong there. got other games oso. can go check it out. :D

Oh then it's a clone or RAID system you got there from SimLim.

Heh, i've been busy looking up recipes esp for cookies & cupcakes. Yesterday baked my 1st cupcake recipe & it

is a success apparently from my hubby's appetite. :sport-smiley-004:

wah u so li hai... can bake cupcake... i oso would like to bake but veri lazy leh. oni can bake those ready made powder form sold at supermarkets. if got to prepare those ingredients myself ar, i sure make a mess one. its near to 2 mths liaoz n i haben use my oven. it still super new with the instruction manual still inside the oven. jiat lat lah, dunno will spoil or not. coz need to switch on every mth.

bunbun, ur hubby veri supportive hor. whenever i mentioned i wanna bake, my hubby will give me tat kind of "yeeee" look. :)

should learn fr u one day. can teach?

Hee, Im just a newbie when it comes to learning baking~~ i picked it up abit here and ther from online. If you want to bake, can join me also. u got what type of oven at home?

My hubby supportive only cos.. he wants me to learn cooking. :furious::)

wah u so li hai... can bake cupcake... i oso would like to bake but veri lazy leh. oni can bake those ready made powder form sold at supermarkets. if got to prepare those ingredients myself ar, i sure make a mess one. its near to 2 mths liaoz n i haben use my oven. it still super new with the instruction manual still inside the oven. jiat lat lah, dunno will spoil or not. coz need to switch on every mth.

bunbun, ur hubby veri supportive hor. whenever i mentioned i wanna bake, my hubby will give me tat kind of "yeeee" look. :sport-smiley-004:

should learn fr u one day. can teach?

Edited by BunBun

Harlow LLhome,

Congrats to ur new job, hope u haf fun rejoining the working-society :notti::notti:

Jus finish catching up reading on the blogs after a wk of disappearg act, ur bad-hair-day was realli farnie...but poor thing la. It does happen & JW is jus so far frm everywer else I understand.....

My area is 15min walkg distance frm JP, but as its been raining heavily, I take the bus hme & it takes me like 30mins to travel frm BoonLay intchg to hme, terrible!!! (due to the jams too :bleah: ) I reali hope the authorities do smething to improve the jams (outside the bus terminal) & public transport ard here sn....

Hee, Im just a newbie when it comes to learning baking~~ i picked it up abit here and ther from online. If you want to bake, can join me also. u got what type of oven at home?

My hubby supportive only cos.. he wants me to learn cooking. :(:sport-smiley-004:

sure... my oven? dunno leh. got diff oven one ar? i dun even noe wats mine. all i noe is the built in type... :dunno:

Harlow LLhome,

Congrats to ur new job, hope u haf fun rejoining the working-society :notti::notti:

Jus finish catching up reading on the blogs after a wk of disappearg act, ur bad-hair-day was realli farnie...but poor thing la. It does happen & JW is jus so far frm everywer else I understand.....

My area is 15min walkg distance frm JP, but as its been raining heavily, I take the bus hme & it takes me like 30mins to travel frm BoonLay intchg to hme, terrible!:yamseng: (due to the jams too :bleah: ) I reali hope the authorities do smething to improve the jams (outside the bus terminal) & public transport ard here sn....

thx... jus try out yesterday n seems ok. but quite tired lah. tink need some time to adapt.

huh??it took 30 mins to get back. izzit always like tat? or oni during rainy days?

huh??it took 30 mins to get back. izzit always like tat? or oni during rainy days?

I thk normal time oso 20mins at least....cuz I take 192 or 193 hme, normally I stand in the middle of these 2 bus-no at BoonLay Intchg n wait for 10mins. Den the part wer they turn out of the intchg will jam if its raining lor, abt 3-4 bus-stops nia oso take 20mins cuz the dble-deck bus is full....

I normally try to get a lift frm my hubby or walk hme if no rain bah...

If the bus systems r mre developed, it wld b mre convenient for us lor. Den can even take bus to shengsiong mabbe, now there's no direct bus there....I always wonder so many buses at my stop, dunno is go wer wan lor....