Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LLhome

My Dream House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Me also piak stamp... think we saw too much quotations with $$$ on it. :P:dribble:

i guess so leh, so shack from comparing and talking to IDs, everytime also repeat the same thing...

i got my revised quote liao...$36K++ !! !! sianz..

Hi LLHome,

Noticed that you've got a pool table and you have tiled your flooring too. We'd be getting a Fusion Pool Table and we are concerned abt what flooring we should have. There is probably a higher chance of us sending the cue ball off the table as we are always keen on trying all sorts of trick shots. :sport-smiley-018: Do you have any incidents of the cue ball flying off the table yet? Did your flooring survived the impact?

Rdgs,

KK

hi everyone i'm back again! paisei reali tired after work so hv not been log in.

my shelves bought fr ikea... big one cost $199(4 rows) n the smaller one is $99(2 rows). if i'm not wrong it comes in a few colors. can go take alook. different types of shelves there.

btw babytan, where u got the storage for ur bombshelter?

kastlekonfusion, mine is homogenious tiles... been dropping the balls onto the flr for a few times but luckily no damage leh. :yamseng:

thx ranval for the concern...quite enjoy my new job. just tat hv to wake up veri early. so not reali used to it yet. but so far so gd. just tat i may hv lost my perfectionist attitude. knock off liaoz oso quite lazy to do hse work. so hv to tahan the mess for the whole wk. just finish my hse work not long ago. haiz...gotto set alarm to wake up to do hse work tis morning.

as for my poor ginger, she still ok lah. jus tat when we come back after work she will start to become whiny. :yamseng: then we goto pacify her loh.

Its like that i suppose for dogs who have yet to get adjusted to changes along the way. Your absence for the day will be most noticed by ginger who's most used to your presence for so long. She will adjust one, no worries.

Hehehe, thats why my hubby is good to cook in the evening or else I be really starving after a long day of work since he knocks off earlier than me. For me, I wash the dishes after eating. So we sort of take turns to do what ever household chores. As for cleaning the house, I leave it to weekends, very lazy to do it after work hehehe.

hi everyone i'm back again! paisei reali tired after work so hv not been log in.

my shelves bought fr ikea... big one cost $199(4 rows) n the smaller one is $99(2 rows). if i'm not wrong it comes in a few colors. can go take alook. different types of shelves there.

kastlekonfusion, mine is homogenious tiles... been dropping the balls onto the flr for a few times but luckily no damage leh. :yamseng:

thx ranval for the concern...quite enjoy my new job. just tat hv to wake up veri early. so not reali used to it yet. but so far so gd. just tat i may hv lost my perfectionist attitude. knock off liaoz oso quite lazy to do hse work. so hv to tahan the mess for the whole wk. just finish my hse work not long ago. haiz...gotto set alarm to wake up to do hse work tis morning.

as for my poor ginger, she still ok lah. jus tat when we come back after work she will start to become whiny. :yamseng: then we goto pacify her loh.

finally you are back :P after a while you will get used liao, was resting for 1 week before i started new job, everyday noon time felt like sleeping..kekke it is tiring la but also got some satisfaction lor

i like your shelf cos i like walnut colour too..either i go ikea or beehive to buy liao :dribble:

the shelves in my bomb shelter brought from ikea too, think is $39 each about 4 levels. is at the timber area huh, erm near cashier there..the red and blue containers also from ikea, $1.90 each bah, very good for storing bottles item and toiletries

Harlow LLhome....

Anybody home? :lol::P

Anyways, just popping by ur blog here to check things out.....

The forummers coming by to my place this Sat, confirm liao abt 2/3pm...u wanna join us?

Most importantly, most were wondering if its convenient to pop by ur place after dat to visit u & GINGER.... :):notti::notti:

Harlow LLhome....

Anybody home? :lol::P

Anyways, just popping by ur blog here to check things out.....

The forummers coming by to my place this Sat, confirm liao abt 2/3pm...u wanna join us?

Most importantly, most were wondering if its convenient to pop by ur place after dat to visit u & GINGER.... :):notti::notti:

can i pop by hahahah also meeting ID this sat at blk 629 to see his showroom around evening time..any1 staying near there? :notti::lol: gathering till so late or not?? i wan to see LL GR leh

Harlow babytan....

U wanna join us? Next blk nia la...but we starting ard 2-3pm !!

Trying to locate LL nw so we can go her hse la....

Let me know if ur coming....the forummers attendees at my blog !!

hi LLhome, thanks for having us over

your reno is really value for money wor !! !!

couldn't bear to leave your common bathroom

and your 'pool salon' is really :D:(

hi LLhome, thanks for having us over

your reno is really value for money wor :notti::P

couldn't bear to leave your common bathroom

and your 'pool salon' is really :D:(

yesh yesh ... !! !!

you mop away not only ginger's saliva , added with ours too :notti:

thanks you so much for allowing us to hang ard to play with ginger and tried out our

CMI pool tricks till so late too ..