Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skywolf

Our Home Sweet Home...

no lah, not pour water in the living room

more like raining then forget to close windows

really wipe until kee siao :notti:

actually if it's really that bad then better hold on till 2009

if renovate liao still not shifting in then might as well wait until next year right?

better to leave the place unrenovated than to renovate then leave empty wor

Oh... raining... yeah. but if doing platform, then floor trap will really be hidden. !!

Unrenovated... = lotsa relatives n parents asking lotsa qtns. :no: Not young liao... can't wait too long. I want my kids to call me jie jie not mummy. Spoke to hubby just now... he also thinks skip fsm if really need to. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hmm what's your hubby's animal year? Very few animal types clash with the year of the rat from what I heard according to my parents in law. I'm not that 'pantang' but sometimes it pays to pay a little heed to certain 'pantang' stuff for alleviating one's personal concerns ma

Erm, how could living rm have water? You dun use water and pour it in the living rm right? Then yr wood furniture how? 8|

That's why on fsm, the fsm told my friend (recommended by him) tt he's not so keen to take up lor. Coz he knows its a bad yr and i suppose he also paiseh lor. If move in part we can kiv till 2009 but if reno also ganna no-no, then cant be we let hse stays at it is (unrenovated) till 2009 mah. According to fsm, 2009 i ganna tai shui but its not so impt as hubby is considered the head of the hse. Our original plan was to settle customary in 2009 as we will need to save up (read: lots of relatives).

I guess we could either skip the fs part for the hse. I mean, it's either that or we do it in 2009. :dunno: Coz no point if follow 1/2 way. I had not asked abt the not-so-gd mths. Is there such a thing?

Sorry, Val.. i skipped yr post...

I dunno abt the going round part... heart still pretty heavy after hearing it... esp when my migraine chose me again...

I suppose i will ask abt the going around part, or the not so bad mths. Failing which, no choice but to skip fs.

My friend sugg we take a 2nd opinion, but we think perhaps no need. Coz we agar agar know my hubby this yr very bad yr for him.

hmm.. me dun have well knowlegde abt FSM as ran dislikes it .. me no choice to give up the idea all together ...

for your case , get 2nd opinion anot is up to you lor .. see if you pantang anot .. yesh there are not so gd mths within the whole yr ..

if not, be like me lor .. overseee everything yourself for the reno .. while your hubby handles all the payments etc .. :dunno:

personally it's a case of 'rather believe than to disregard'

ning ke xin qi you bu ke xin qi wu

if it's just not smooth still not so bad, but it's bad for your hubby so a bit jialat loh

you also don't want to shift into a place and feel bad about it all the time right?

just one year won't make a lot of difference lah

most to most when pple ask just say 'renovating' loh

my friend got his flat in 2006, still not renovated yet

son also born liao :dunno:8|

Harlow skywolf,

Just read abt ur situation, dont worry too much abt it la...

Understand hw u feel after hearing dat, gers will normally think & read mre into it but guys will bochap after a while wan, its normal lah...they're jus not so into FSM mostly.....

Actually if u plan to hold ur customary oni next yr, den mabbe realli no hurry to reno & move in? In the meantime, u can even consider renting our ur flat? Tamp area rental shd fetch a gd px, plus I noe ur flat is not far frm tamp intchg...

Moving into a new hse + reno entails alota cost, not actually a goodtime to save $ monies wor....alota things to buy buy buy once u moved in & bills to pay wor. Staying at parents' place actually quite money-saving wan...

Hmm what's your hubby's animal year? Very few animal types clash with the year of the rat from what I heard according to my parents in law. I'm not that 'pantang' but sometimes it pays to pay a little heed to certain 'pantang' stuff for alleviating one's personal concerns ma

Hi BunBun... he's born in the yr of the horse. :good: He has to basically xiam everything and to be careful @ certain mths. And even though he's careful, things beyond his control could also happen. That's according to the FSM. He is not keen on the job because he didnt want to be the one to tell us of the bad news. But over phone calls, he elaborated a bit. Makes me even more :P

hmm.. me dun have well knowlegde abt FSM as ran dislikes it .. me no choice to give up the idea all together ...

for your case , get 2nd opinion anot is up to you lor .. see if you pantang anot .. yesh there are not so gd mths within the whole yr ..

if not, be like me lor .. overseee everything yourself for the reno .. while your hubby handles all the payments etc .. :rofl:

Yeah yeah, i thought of tt last night too. So yrs is totally skip it? We are not totally pantang... Initially into the idea coz thot it may be a gd thing... But now... haiz...

personally it's a case of 'rather believe than to disregard'

ning ke xin qi you bu ke xin qi wu

if it's just not smooth still not so bad, but it's bad for your hubby so a bit jialat loh

you also don't want to shift into a place and feel bad about it all the time right?

just one year won't make a lot of difference lah

most to most when pple ask just say 'renovating' loh

my friend got his flat in 2006, still not renovated yet

son also born liao :D:P

Apple... it's 2 yrs... next yr (2009) it's my turn. :P:(

Harlow skywolf,

Just read abt ur situation, dont worry too much abt it la...

Understand hw u feel after hearing dat, gers will normally think & read mre into it but guys will bochap after a while wan, its normal lah...they're jus not so into FSM mostly.....

Actually if u plan to hold ur customary oni next yr, den mabbe realli no hurry to reno & move in? In the meantime, u can even consider renting our ur flat? Tamp area rental shd fetch a gd px, plus I noe ur flat is not far frm tamp intchg...

Moving into a new hse + reno entails alota cost, not actually a goodtime to save $ monies wor....alota things to buy buy buy once u moved in & bills to pay wor. Staying at parents' place actually quite money-saving wan...

Hi GreyCat, FSM said tt can still do reno n move in, but do it on the low side aka ninja pattern. Then do a proper one in 2010. In the meantime, gd news is tt we need not outfit our hse on an urgent basis (coz normally by xie tu everything has to be done). And anything FSM does now (if we still wanna go ahead) is to 'zhen' it for now.

Now i finally understand why some ppl has a major headache over FS... :good:

actually think it's bad for your hubby this year but next year shouldn't be a real issue

although your zodiac 'fan tai sui', not necessary means bad for you

it also depends on your bazi wor

anyway this year already a quarter gone, so just dilly dally a bit for the next 9mths

maybe rent 2 rms out first to earn a little more renovation funds

then next year ask your hubby to take care of the renovation (good right :good:)

actually think it's bad for your hubby this year but next year shouldn't be a real issue

although your zodiac 'fan tai sui', not necessary means bad for you

it also depends on your bazi wor

anyway this year already a quarter gone, so just dilly dally a bit for the next 9mths

maybe rent 2 rms out first to earn a little more renovation funds

then next year ask your hubby to take care of the renovation (good right zz)

:yamseng: 9 mths more.... see hw first...

Oops... Apple, ask you abt composite sink. Do you remember where you had posted earlier on thr pros n cons of a composite sink and whether to use top mount or under mount?

Skywolf: Ah, the yr of the rat is not good for the horse but if you want to move in and etc. Then why don't you do simple renovations first since major renovations is considered bad for the horse.

Simple renovations can involve basic paintworks and flooring for new flats and anything for resale flats as long don't involve hacking & etc if i remember right since major renovations involve hacking. I haven't read up much on FS cos I just anyhow read. Flip flip then read.. then flip flip lorh.

For moving in, just check with your fsm if there are certain dates which will considered safe to move in if you'd want to rely on FS

Oh... means my kitchen n 2 toilets... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: Those are 2 areas tt needs to be done up...

Anyway, now still a bit numb + xian 1/2. Will talk to fsm again...

Good luck! Don't worry so much about it as like the others mention, just save up as much as you can as an alternative. Then you'd might have some spare funds to use in the end after spending on renovations.

Oh... means my kitchen n 2 toilets... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: Those are 2 areas tt needs to be done up...

Anyway, now still a bit numb + xian 1/2. Will talk to fsm again...

Oops... Apple, ask you abt composite sink. Do you remember where you had posted earlier on thr pros n cons of a composite sink and whether to use top mount or under mount?

think it's in a thread with a title like 'blanco sink' or something like that

can't really remember :dribble:

Good luck! Don't worry so much about it as like the others mention, just save up as much as you can as an alternative. Then you'd might have some spare funds to use in the end after spending on renovations.

Lolz~ Let me post it in the Geomancy part and hopefully some others can share their experiences... Cannot be that i'm the only one ganna bah... :lol:

think it's in a thread with a title like 'blanco sink' or something like that

can't really remember :P

Okies. If i really no time to scout, will get the same as you. Haha! :dunno: Btw, any idea simi is intergrated sink? Hubby tried to describe to me; he gave up after a while. :lol:

Posted as per Bunbun's request. :notti:

floorplanwo6.th.jpg

Is there a way to skip false ceilings or cornices and yet the wiring tubing (or whatsoever they are called) is not messy and obiang? I'm not a fan of them and was wondering if there's other ways... :notti: Anyone?