Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skywolf

Our Home Sweet Home...

I heard its for those who used to be on time-based and chged to performance based. No lah, not teachers de coz i'm not from MOE. :lol:

Will see how the stainless steel looks like. Hope it's those sleek sleek kind of design. :D:notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

sigh then it's definitely not for my ministry ones liao

think all the schemes in my ministry all had the salary revision liao :notti:

crossing my fingers really hard now

please let the stainless steel ones be sleek sleek :lol::D

sigh then it's definitely not for my ministry ones liao

think all the schemes in my ministry all had the salary revision liao :(

crossing my fingers really hard now

please let the stainless steel ones be sleek sleek :lol:8|

Wah.. not hope yr hope ah... tio dash very painful de... :(

8| love ur layout, big & so much rm for creativity..

Thank you Blueblue. A pity i flunked my creativity... :lol: I'm serious! But anyway, we prefer simple mode... so will see how... pockets got holes liao coz paid my reno fees in cov. :)

I dunno how come suddenly cant connect to the internet. And i'll need to restart my pc + swiching my modem off and on again. Not the 1st time leh! :lol:8|

Anyway, this is the pic sent, Applefreak. Looks like the same leh. I asked him what's the diff sia... wait or his reply bah... 8|

image001ih5.th.gif

Edited by skywolf

Went for HDB's 1st appt today... bank account tio cleaned out, cpf tio cleaned out... 8|8|

Then seller's agt dropped another bomb. Denied tt they had agreed earlier on the handling over of keys 1 wk after hdb sent the approval letter. !! Although we are not in a hurry but still.... my agts said will blacklist this aunty agt liaoz.

Anyway, after my agts talked to them again, they finally agreed on keys handover as end Feb. We can only hope they will honour it lor. Stm i wonder if the sellers know what is happening bo... coz everything handled by this relative agt - whom we think works part time only. Reason for this pt of thot was tt when we were deciding the 2nd appt date (w/o both agts), the sellers were saying coz qing ming coming in Apr and asked us if it will affect us moving in... :dancingqueen:

Must be the seller's aunty agt, we think... :P

strange that the aunty agt doesn't want the 2nd appt to be sooner, that's when they collect their commission right? :rolleyes:

end feb, that's in less than three weeks

you must be feeling super excited liao right? !!

Mine's collected on 1st appt... in chq form to ERA (my agts are from ERA)... got invoice with due date somemore. :notti:

3 weeks... to utter destruction. :notti:

Hi guys...

Need some advice again. I had got this 2nd quotation from this company and whd like to find out if the prices for these items are reasonable... scared i get ripped lehz... :deal:

1. Supply & install top & bottom kitchen cabinet w full height pull out cabinet beside fridge area 6 ft + 5 ft + 2 ft -- $2940. (i assume total whd be 24 ft in total, so its $122.50 psf).

2. Supply & install full ht cabinet for MBR 10 ft - $2300 ($230/psf)

3. For laminates, is Kornotex or Supreme better (read much abt the latter tt it's better...). The area is for almost 3/4 of my MBR - $470 for laminates, another $250 for the platform.

4. Cabinets for study rm 11 ft by 6 ft - $2200 (no idea why there's a 'by' word there leh) 8|

5. Supply & install tempered glass sliding door @ study & kitchen entrance - $1900 (will be hacking part of the study rm wall so it's the entire entrance for study). Most prob will check with the glass companies on their costs.

6. Window grilles: fixed galvanised wrought iron for the left side (corridor unit) @ $1100.

7. Windows grills @ right side of hse for BR2, living rm, BR3, MBR and kitchen @ $1600. Again, will check with some window grilles companies for quotes.

Personnally felt that the windows and glass are on the high side. Or is it just me? 8|

Hi guys...

Need some advice again. I had got this 2nd quotation from this company and whd like to find out if the prices for these items are reasonable... scared i get ripped lehz... :dancingqueen:

1. Supply & install top & bottom kitchen cabinet w full height pull out cabinet beside fridge area 6 ft + 5 ft + 2 ft -- $2940. (i assume total whd be 24 ft in total, so its $122.50 psf). you mean 6ft bottom, 5ft top and 2ft full ht? that's only 17ft in total nia leh. how come your kitchen cabinet so short?

2. Supply & install full ht cabinet for MBR 10 ft - $2300 ($230/psf) depending on how it closes. my contractor charged $200 for laminated casement door and $250 for sliding or gull ht glass door

4. Cabinets for study rm 11 ft by 6 ft - $2200 (no idea why there's a 'by' word there leh) :good:eh coz the cabinets are not full ht loh, only 6ft tall

5. Supply & install tempered glass sliding door @ study & kitchen entrance - $1900 (will be hacking part of the study rm wall so it's the entire entrance for study). Most prob will check with the glass companies on their costs. it really depends on a lot of things - measurements, top-hung or tracks etc

6. Window grilles: fixed galvanised wrought iron for the left side (corridor unit) @ $1100.

7. Windows grills @ right side of hse for BR2, living rm, BR3, MBR and kitchen @ $1600. Again, will check with some window grilles companies for quotes.

Personnally felt that the windows and glass are on the high side. Or is it just me? :rolleyes:

agree with you that the grilles seem to be on the high side wor :notti:

Personnally felt that the windows and glass are on the high side. Or is it just me? :dancingqueen:

Hi.. for info my ID charged me abt $65 per panel for grilles..

Also, for casement window it's abt $145 per window :rolleyes:

agree with you that the grilles seem to be on the high side wor :unsure:

I am not too sure exactly what he meant on the kitchen cabinets. Is there a different way on how they measure? Like top + bottom length or top and bottom together as 1 figure?

I specified i wanted full ht cabinets for study! Oh manz, this is so... :rolleyes: I noted that he had forgot abt some stuff also. Hmm... food for thought, although worksmanship is not bad.

Hi.. for info my ID charged me abt $65 per panel for grilles..

Also, for casement window it's abt $145 per window :)

Hi Bebe,

Thanks for the figures. Will use it as a yardstick. :D Is yrs those older bigger panels for resale units? Seems like the newer hses are smaller ones. :help:

It is... Ok, they had replied. Let me copy and paste the info given. It IS a tile. But it's very expensive. :sport-smiley-004:

Ezydeck is a tile than can be laid on any stable floor (e.g., existing tiled area, cement screeded area or an existing timber deck floor that requires replacement).

Ezydeck is an Australian product that is primarily designed for outdoor use and so can be cleaned with a wet mop or even sprayed wet and brushed clean without damaging it..

Ezydeck is typically used at places such as balconies & even bathrooms in Singapore where approximately 80% of our people reside in.

Please bear in mind that Ezydeck has a thickness of 30mm and so it should be placed in an area that will not impede with the movement of any door opening.

Dimensions & Designs

The Ezydeck standard-size deck measures 276x276x30mm thick (coverage: 0.077m2 or 0.83ft2 per piece) and is available in Classic, Colonial, Regal & Australiana design. (is this the standard tile size?) :sport-smiley-004:

Ezydeck is also available in a larger format known as Double-length classic. It measures 552x276x30mm (coverage: 0.154m2 or 1.66ft2 per piece) and is the only available design for this size..

Textures

Ezydeck tiles are available in either the natural smooth-finish or the reeded texture (i.e., surface with grooves or ridges for better antislip feature).

Prices

The rate for our standard-size tiles is S$15.00 per piece (before 7%GST) regardless of design and texture. The double-length classic is S$30.00 each (before 7% GST).

Estimating Your required Quantity

You may refer to the coverages provided to calculate your required quantity. Otherwise, we can also assist you in gauging your requirement if you can provide us with the area of the location you wish to cover measured in m2 or ft2.

Images of Ezydeck

You obtain more information on Ezydeck or view images of it at http://www.bricks.com.sg/page6.html

Additional Information

Material: Jarrah hardwood timber on an UV-stable polypropylene frame.

Size: 276mmx276mmx30mm thick & 552 x 276 x 30mm thick (30mm made up of 15mm timber & 15mm polypropylene frame with proprietary clip-on system).

Features:

1) Unique temperate forest hardwood species with rich reddish brown colour

2) Easy patented clip-on locking system, no nails, no adhesive.

3) Highly resistant to rot, fire, termites, marine borers and most acids.

4) D-I-Y installation, negligible or no installation cost.

5) Can be trimmed to size with simple jigsaw or handsaw to attain a closer fit.

6) Polypropylene frame can withstand temperature of -20 to 60 degree Celcius