Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skywolf

Our Home Sweet Home...

:sport-smiley-004:

No lah... was thinking abt overspills from kettle or whatever pot mah. I already had overspilled water in my office and it's near to the socket. One fine day will short circuit the whole office. :notti:

actually if you have a lot of appliances, like in my case

guess you'd be a little more careful :angry:

can you imagine spilling the kettle right next to the microwave oven AND rice cooker AND cordless phone AND the kettle itself? ;):dunno::angry:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
actually if you have a lot of appliances, like in my case

guess you'd be a little more careful :P

can you imagine spilling the kettle right next to the microwave oven AND rice cooker AND cordless phone AND the kettle itself? :curse::lol: :lol:

OMG! Sounds scary!! :bow:

Btw, tiles-wise... will he contractor bring you to somewhere to select the tiles? Will he tell you like max price n which to choose? If dun like the tiles, can we find somewhere else and will the quotation be reduced? :furious:

Saw Ezziliving's ad y'day in the papers... they are having the cny sale! Wuu... shd i chop it first? Hubby says too early but i was telling him since its confirmed tt we'll get it, it'll depends on the price... :sport-smiley-004:

Will call the fellow who contacted me last time to chk when the promo will last and how much is e price later. :sport-smiley-004:

Teka also having CNY sale wor! But odd thing lehz... CNY sale but its valid from y'day to Sunday? CNY still seems at least 2 wks away. Had not decided which brand to take, but i guess have to start somewhere to see the diff brands available. Rinnai is another brand, what are the other brands? !!

I can't take it... My mum is raving now abt WMF pots. I've read abt it in forums here, and when i gets hm, mum starts to rave... Is she hinting me to get the set of $150 of 5 pots (currently being sold @ OG) or is she telling me to get WMF for my new hse? :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Can I know what's the airflow for hoobs meant?

On hob, what does this "Cut-out (mm): 725-840 x 425-480 x R110" means?

Wanna :sport-smiley-004: liao.

Eubiq is having 10% off @ hime-fix, according to today's papers. Must stress my hubby liao. Sekali he give up the idea coz i'll bug him to see if wanna buy now... :sport-smiley-004:

Wanna :unsure: liao.

Eubiq is having 10% off @ hime-fix, according to today's papers. Must stress my hubby liao. Sekali he give up the idea coz i'll bug him to see if wanna buy now... :wub:

wah 10% off :) :)

guess should have waited instead of rushing to buy it :(

maybe i can get another set for the kitchen :wub:

I can't take it... My mum is raving now abt WMF pots. I've read abt it in forums here, and when i gets hm, mum starts to rave... Is she hinting me to get the set of $150 of 5 pots (currently being sold @ OG) or is she telling me to get WMF for my new hse? :)8|

Can I know what's the airflow for hoobs meant?

On hob, what does this "Cut-out (mm): 725-840 x 425-480 x R110" means?

hehehe i'd rave about WMF pots as well

guess it's pretty good value esp the $150 for 5pots

think it'll be enough for small family cooking liao

airflow for hoobs means the amount of air being filtered (per hour or min)

the bigger the number, the better at filtering the air but also noisier

as for the cut-out, it means the hole that needs to be cut on the surface to plonk the hob in

the measurement you quoted should be the size of the hole that this particular hob will fit

anything longer than 840 the hob will fall right through and less than 725 the 'butt' can go in

ditto for the width 8|

wah 10% off 8|:)

guess should have waited instead of rushing to buy it :(

maybe i can get another set for the kitchen :unsure:

hehehe i'd rave about WMF pots as well

guess it's pretty good value esp the $150 for 5pots

think it'll be enough for small family cooking liao

airflow for hoobs means the amount of air being filtered (per hour or min)

the bigger the number, the better at filtering the air but also noisier

as for the cut-out, it means the hole that needs to be cut on the surface to plonk the hob in

the measurement you quoted should be the size of the hole that this particular hob will fit

anything longer than 840 the hob will fall right through and less than 725 the 'butt' can go in

ditto for the width :yamseng:

The 10% is till end Feb @ Home-fix (or dunno watever-fit -- i can nv get them right ;) ) dunno can buy @ end Feb and tell them to install it 1 mth later.

But the pots are having glass covers leh. I dun like glass ones... i'm so clumsy 1 fine day will plonk it on the sink and the glass will break. :help: But then, perhaps i'll put it under wish-list for now....

Diaoz... okies on the hob n hoob thingy.

Broke broke broke! When is SB coming!:):~ :~

Edited by skywolf

When I called thomson plz's hm-fix, i think they mentioned incl installation. Where did the $40 came from?

I think i shall pop by thomson plz @ lunch time to look-see again... sekali i rem wrongly.

SB = special bonus.

Guess when can i finish reading yr t-blog? Now @ pg 50 le. 8|

the $40 is the installation fees, so if it's included then it's a really good deal :):P

sometimes i think i should stop visiting renotalk, so many good deals to tempt me :yamseng: :yamseng:

hehehe, my t-blog got a lot of chit-chat mah

some pages got a lot of pix so might take some time to load though :)

wah so nice got SB, me already collected and spent my bonus liao

now can only look forward to the jul one :)

Edited by applefreak

the $40 is the installation fees, so if it's included then it's a really good deal :deal::D

sometimes i think i should stop visiting renotalk, so many good deals to tempt me :):notti:

hehehe, my t-blog got a lot of chit-chat mah

some pages got a lot of pix so might take some time to load though :)

wah so nice got SB, me already collected and spent my bonus liao

now can only look forward to the jul one :)

KK, will update later to see... :) see if my attempt to tempt u works bo. Anyway, I read so much of 'But Buy Buy' tt i cant help laffing. But some of the items are really something unique.

Read tt you are civil svc right? Shd have what... The one announced together w Dec bonus? Or is it another name huh? :P PB lehz? PB in Apr leh.

Applefreak, i'm back from Hm-fix. The staff there claimed not sure. She chked w another staff who said it is included. I dun feel safe so i called the sales rep from Eubiq who called me last time. He said no leh. :notti: Luckily I double checked with them.... :notti: Makes a big difference whether installed or not lehz.

Anyway, after i spoke to this chap, he said there's a stainless steel version which he sells to the IDs de. I will email him for the quote on customisation tonight - dunno why office internet cannot access hotmail. Will get from him the pic and send to you if you want. He said since Hm-fix has 10%, he'll match it wif installation. :(:P Makes me feel like bargaining for more but not that daring. :notti: Perhaps can get hubby to bargain with him if we are taking the stainless steel - to match with the normal track's price (a diff of abt $15). :notti::P

KK, will update later to see... :notti: see if my attempt to tempt u works bo. Anyway, I read so much of 'But Buy Buy' tt i cant help laffing. But some of the items are really something unique.

Read tt you are civil svc right? Shd have what... The one announced together w Dec bonus? Or is it another name huh? :P PB lehz? PB in Apr leh.

oh that one ah, very little only leh

my pay very little, so the bonus also very little, not enough to buy eubiq :~ :~ :~

Applefreak, i'm back from Hm-fix. The staff there claimed not sure. She chked w another staff who said it is included. I dun feel safe so i called the sales rep from Eubiq who called me last time. He said no leh. :P Luckily I double checked with them.... :notti: Makes a big difference whether installed or not lehz.

Anyway, after i spoke to this chap, he said there's a stainless steel version which he sells to the IDs de. I will email him for the quote on customisation tonight - dunno why office internet cannot access hotmail. Will get from him the pic and send to you if you want. He said since Hm-fix has 10%, he'll match it wif installation. :good::good: Makes me feel like bargaining for more but not that daring. :drunk: Perhaps can get hubby to bargain with him if we are taking the stainless steel - to match with the normal track's price (a diff of abt $15). :notti::notti:

with or without free installation difference quite big leh

heng you asked, if not become more expensive liao :fire:

yes yes i want, then you can ask him if buy more got better discount or not :P:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

oh that one ah, very little only leh

my pay very little, so the bonus also very little, not enough to buy eubiq :~ :~ :~

with or without free installation difference quite big leh

heng you asked, if not become more expensive liao 8|

yes yes i want, then you can ask him if buy more got better discount or not 8|:) :)

Mine also lor. Think not affected in this mth end's salary review. coz i'm in e new scheme liao!! :)

I had just emailed him for the pics. He said can send them to me. Once he gets back, will post here. When I asked if installation is outsourced to another company (after reading yr encounter), he said no leh, he'll be the one doing. I was like... huh? ;) Anyway, will see the pricing and the so-called stainless steel de. He mentioned installation is $30 if he charge leh. Yrs is by them or by Ho Bee last time?

Back to reading yr t-blog. :notti:8|

this mth end got salary review meh? is it the teacher's scheme one?

too many schemes in civil service liao, can only remember some :)

wah stainless steel leh, matches my active kitchen ;)8|

really really tempting, you very bad leh :):notti: